Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RedRosed

VIP Member
Soph sat at home with her Sausage and Bean melt which she bought from the freezer isle in Iceland

0C39AE24-F3CA-4486-9867-26F7ADACDC14.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 79

cm1985

Chatty Member
She “has no tolerance for passive aggressive comments” 😂😂😂 she is the master of passive aggressive comments 😂😂😂. What happened to “he can speak perfikly well fank yooo” daft twat is only addressing it after being caught lying. What a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Thought Ronnie said about the man at the fair with the paper, sings wheels on the bus and can say ‘there’ reading a book? Now all of a sudden he can’t talk and she can’t wait to hear his voice?

why is she so embarrassed of her own child? And lie! She’s a disgusting horrid mother

• Heart
  • Sad

Cassy Role

VIP Member
No matter how much we dislike her us Tattlers have been rooting for Ronnie. If she had have come out with this earlier instead of lying and saying he could talk we wouldn’t have had a bad thing to say.

The fact that he’s not speaking isn’t the problem here. It’s the fact she lies and says he is to steer him towards her insta perfect life. If anyone has trollled him it’s her.

• Heart

PrincessPotty

HOW can Hinchers and Media not see what we see? I bet the majority of her followers have kids and they have to clean with their kids in the house with no partner at home 24/7. How did women ever clean their homes years ago 🙄 Mrs Hinch is a phoney, a liar, a narcissist, a con woman, a fraudster. She lives her life based on a web of lies and deceit and exploiting her children. Don’t know how she sleeps at night.
I was a big fan of Mrs Hinch back in the day - I am not sure how or why I didn't see through her earlier . I consider myself to be intelligent , have a good job , busy mum of 4 and normally I am a good judge of character . Maybe her banal existence was the perfect counterbalance to my lifestyle ;) I was completely sucked in and even met her ( and had a selfie with her - which shamefully I added a filter too when I posted it :( yes the same filter she used ) - it was whilst I met her that I started to think things were odd, she was very different in real life as to how she came across on Instagram - hard work to make small talk too.
I have a cupboard full of cleaning products I was persuaded to buy but don't even like , even found myself buying tat from the online poundshop we didn't want or need . I used to think you were all nusty trolls on Tattle until I came and had a nose and then the things that I realised didn't sit comfortably with me about her all fell into place. I can't believe I was sucked in for so long but I am glad to have seen the light.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

Bunnykins

VIP Member
Who’s little voice was it saying “there” on the book video then Soph?
What a fucking liar.
I hope Ronnie gets the help he needs but seriously she could speed it up with a click of her fingers the cash she has. Everyone else has to just wait their turn.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

Ryupduck

The truthful comments must be getting to him 😂
Does he realise how that sounds? 'its a photo tradition my wife has been doing with our boys since 2019'?!?!?? It's two fucking photos lol. You can't claim tradition on two things, two years apart. That's just taking the same photo again, not a tradition. Although I guess it is also tradition to give her kids rhyming names so what do I know. He sounds like a pompous arsehole there, how is taking photos a tradition? Going to the cenotaph would be a tradition. Taking part in the parade would be a tradition. Taking photos of your kids surrounded by poppies in an undisclosed ad is a dick move, not a tradition.

• Heart
Reactions: 75

AC55

VIP Member
Waking up and hoping to hear Ron's little voice? I thought he could talk perfectly well thank you? Also did he not say "there" when asked by his mother where the spider was in his book? Did he not ask why the man at the fair was eating paper, and does he not sing The Wheels on the Bus so loud it wakes Lonnie up? Or have I imagined all that?

• Sad
  • Angry

Macmama

VIP Member
On behalf of every military/veteran wife everywhere Sophie… get the fuck out, you utter oxygen thief :mad: Remembrance Day is NOT for clout for the ‘gram. Totally inappropriate, but what else do we expect from her!

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Do you know what I don't understand.
Knowing them as I do I totally get where Soph inherits her personality traits from,but I can't for the life of me understand why Al doesn't put her straight.He's an intelligent man,empathetic too.
Completely downtrodden and beaten by life I suppose,anything better than the wrath of fiddlethefurious.
#saveathoughtforpaputupon

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

RedRosed

VIP Member
On a serious note, is he/soph on another planet? “As the boys grow up we can show them these pictures and they too will never forget”

Yes. Great point there…….. it’s not like they will learn fucking history in school is it?

• Haha
  • Angry

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Why is she so untouchable? How can she be so see through to so many on here but the damn sheep have a blind spot, the press and her management turn a blind eye? When will the facade drop? When will the penny finally drop it's all about the pounds? How many more distasteful posts can she manage to create before the year is out?
More importantly, what's happened with Danielle0120's account?
Don't fret me little lamb chops, my account isn't deleted, like I'd ever leave this thread 😏 my 2 little girls had what looked like a cold on Sunday but got worse all week, anyway it resulted to an emergency trip to hospital last night for them both, both have bacterial pneumonia and very sore ears, both of them 😭😭 home with lots of antibiotics,and are asleep in mummys big bed with their daddy as we speak, he's not feeling well at all either!!

• Heart
  • Sad

Be kond

Chatty Member
Fuck she is unbearable. Absolutely UNBEARABLE. If you didn’t lie Sophie, you wouldn’t get people calling you out on it. OWN Ronnie for who he is because he is bloody amazing and deserves a hell of a lot more than your giving him. Take your phone out of his face, stop dumping him on mad barker and spend some quality time with your son. YOU have the money to go private. A simple google will tell you this. You aren’t trolled, you are called out on your constant bollocks and lies. There is a HUGE difference there.

• Heart

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
And then comments asking about the bloody pyjamas. What. Is. Wrong. With. People?? Selling on an 11/11 post. I’ve got nothing. They died so Lennie can live? What? I’m sure spitfire pilots were thinking “I hope we win this war so in 80yrs time a vacuous Essex lady who looks like a Fraggle can pimp out her kids and fleece pathetic followers for a fortune” Nah turn boys the futures fucked
Sorry I’m angry 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69