Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurker124

If you're about to pop Sophie... Why in the name of Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey are you swanning around, meeting your mates, getting your nails done and acting like a complete tramp. We know you haven't been vaccinated, you weren't wearing a mask in Tracy's, so why are you happy to put our health workers at risk while they are trying to deliver your baby safely? Along with every other person in that hospital.

At the very least, you're ignorant, self absorbed and stupid

At worst, you're a liar and a selfish prick.

Mother of God. You look like a complete chav btw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 177

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Has to get in there that’s she a size 8 on top. Nothing gushy like “love how round my belly is in this” or “this could be my last bump photo so savouring it”. Just LOOK IM A SIZE 8 WHEN 52 MONTHS PREGNANT

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 123

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
These are the kind of things that make me thing she will have the same attachment issues that she has with Ron. She shows no emotion towards it, only the material things surrounding it.
I can’t wait to see how she copes with 2
Zero emotion towards this baby inside her. I’m sorry but the fact we’ve not seen Ronnie interact with her bump ONCE in the entire 68 months she’s been pregnant is still one of the factors that raises big suspicions for me. She loves a photo opportunity. She loves the big brother narrative so where is it? I’ve got so many photos of my first kissing bump, cuddling & “talking” to the baby, listening to baby with his toy stethoscope etc. I would talk to him all the time about how his baby brother was growing in my tummy. He would feel for kicks and all that. He was younger than Ronnie. He couldn’t really talk but he understood it all.
The way she jiggled her tummy last night - ok have fun with your bump - but remember there’s a baby in there who is your baby. Who can hear and feel everything. He might have been asleep. So by all means have some fun but where’s the maternal rub afterwards? The “aww sorry baby hope I didn’t wake you up”. Just throwing herself around.
Maybe I read too much into it. Maybe cos I had high risk pregnancies I didn’t for one second take my baby growing inside me for granted. Maybe it’s easier to hypothesise she’s had the baby because the way she treats her bump isn’t pleasant to watch. It’s not a fashion accessory or an object to accessorise. It’s a real human being.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 109

Fizzwhizz2020

Chatty Member
Imagine what it must be like to live your life around tattle and trying to prove/disprove theories. We’re a gossip site love, we don’t actually care, it doesn’t keep us awake at night. It just gives us more to tattle about. The best part about this site, is even if the theories turn out to be wrong, we’re not about to lynch mob people on here. We’ll have a laugh and carry on calling you out on the next fuck up. 🤷‍♀️. ATV X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103

guccigang

Was in a bar yesterday and overheard a conversation about Mrs hinch. One said ‘I reckon she’s had the baby’ and the other replies ‘she has, I know the person who’s already shot the newborn pictures’

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 102

Nayazz

What if she actually got the nails done in December and that’s why she was saying ho ho ho, then she had the baby in January like hinchsouschef says 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 88

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
We’re getting side tracked here folks....

The real question is “why does she so desperately need a potting table when she never actually grows anything”?!! 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

MissBijou

Chatty Member
Not a fan ( think people can confirm that from me by now ) but I do think she’s really pretty - until she starts adding filters and tweaking photos!
Trigger warning: I mention my experience of body image issues and ED at the bottom of this post.

I totally agree, she is sooo pretty in my opinion, she really doesn’t need all those filters and editing at all!

One thing I will say: I see a lot of comments on here about her appearance, eg. Likening her to a giraffe, commenting on her nose, her hair etc. Perhaps it’s not fair to judge as an outsider but I think someone who filters and edits so much clearly can’t be happy with their appearance, so by commenting these things about her, doesn’t that add fuel to the fire that is her self-perception and esteem

Obviously I get these comments aren’t being left on her personal account or to her inbox, she would have to actually come looking for them. But for me, surely commenting on someone’s appearance like that - on things she cannot change - makes us as bad as when she shared that meme about Tulisa? (That wasn’t directly on Tulisa’s account or in her inbox, so I’d like to think the two situations are somewhat comparable).

I also obviously get that we have seen her love the camera and the photo shoots and hair and makeup so there is the element that all the woe is me about her height is purely a play-up for the gram, but taking that out the equation, surely we don’t need to be commenting negatively about an aspect of someone’s physical appearance that they cannot change? I was always told that if a person cannot change something within five seconds then don’t comment on it at all, eg. If someone has food stuck in their teeth then tell them as they can change that, but if they have wonky teeth then don’t as they cannot change that. It’s the same with comments about Sophie’s height likening her to a giraffe and also her nose for me, it just doesn’t sit right.

I know not everyone will agree with me and that’s fine - we don’t go for the jugular with one another every time we don’t agree like the crazed Hinchers do 😉 also sorry for the essay 😅

Edited to add: I’m speaking as a 20 year old female in recovery from Diabulimia (I’m type 1 diabetic). If anyone isn’t familiar with this it’s where type 1 diabetics eat but don’t take insulin as this causes rapid weight loss, but is also EXTREMELY dangerous. For this reason I like to think I can relate a lot to anyone suffering with body image issues or EDs etc. I apologize if this is triggering for anyone to read, I know we support one another here with our experiences. I will add a trigger warning ar

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Justanorthernlass

VIP Member
I've missed these threads so much. I lost my grandma at beginning of week and have so much other real life shit going on, so I can only pop on now and then but something that has never changed when I pop back is the laughs you can all give people!

Regardless if she's had the CC2, The theories, the names that get dished out for them, the support of each other, the well let's agree to disagree statements , and everything else always lifts my spirits.

One thing I'm grateful for from the grinch, is directing me to this page and finding like minded people. Who have really cheered me up. So ATV guys 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 78

alba24

Chatty Member
836BDED2-15B4-4B5F-8580-98DBC3889A17.jpeg

‘I’ve always loved hated Sophie!! But this cracked me up!!!! She’s so much better natural!!!’ - sophie rose (Don’t want to be done for plagiarism)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
I wish she'd stop filming with those stupid fucking filters. Makes her look abnormal compared with reality.
PhotoGrid_Plus_1620419453271.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71