Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's in for some shock having 2 wee ones
I think she’s probably not. 🙄 she has so much help and doesn’t work a 9-5 job and neither does inch. I think help will just swoop in and protect her. She’s not living in the real world!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Was in a bar yesterday and overheard a conversation about Mrs hinch. One said ‘I reckon she’s had the baby’ and the other replies ‘she has, I know the person who’s already shot the newborn pictures’

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 102
Was in a bar yesterday and overheard a conversation about Mrs hinch. One said ‘I reckon she’s had the baby’ and the other replies ‘she has, I know the person who’s already shot the newborn pictures’
Omg really???if
She has lied and her followers still don't click more fool them

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Oh so hope this is true 😂 @HinchesSousChef will throw a Tattle party 🥂🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I really hope this is true. I’ve said before there is nothing wrong with having the baby and not saying anything until you are ready. But if she has had the baby and is still acting like she’s still pregnant well that’s just deceitful. I hope that this is true and it backfired spectacularly. It won’t though. Her followers will be ok with it coz they need her so they won’t allow themselves to think bad about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Ronnie’s terrible twos have started. Pretty sure she read on tattle recently that he is almost at the age for that. She doesn’t realise, despite plagiarism-gate, that all kids are different. None of mine had terrible twos. They waited until they were three and had lulled me into a sense of false security that the terrible twos were an old wives tale! 😂

Seriously hope she doesn’t start posting vids and pics of Ron “being terrible” because there is no need for that. Plus, the kid looks like he’s not used to touching stuff.

Re: family member number five - am not convinced her sheep will be upset if they found out she gave birth months ago. They buy into the (false) troll theory and if she says she kept baby hidden because of the trolling she’s had with Rondon, they will just accept that and pour on the sympathy.

Any normal person who has had a baby but isn’t ready to share it in social media, would not actively be pretending to still be pregnant and asking for ways to bring on labour.

She’s not right in the head. Seriously.

Has “Big Spender” been added to any of her Tattle play lists? I missed the first one for some reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Loads of her shoppers won’t work, sit at home on the couch all day ignoring their kids, watching her stories and all the mad Hinch groups, only leaving the house to buy whatever she’s peddling next. So they probably do think she’s energetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Look what just popped up as an ad on my IG. I’m going to pretend it has a sink, but I haven’t got an fake flowers. Should I buy fake flowers, fake followers, or both?
6A00ED27-F504-4DCA-B65C-DAD9ED24BE84.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
150B920C-A5B0-4EB7-8D26-FF8EF5694A0A.jpeg
How is she still full term pregnant with so much energy? She’s not honestly? Not what? full term or not got energy? Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but seems a bit vague to me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Plus she keeps saying she's not ready to go out places due to covid but proceeds to sit in traces business with no mask!!! Last I checked when going into a salon a mask is to be worn, never mind going into a household that's not your bubble!! #covididiot strikes again!!
Today she asked what we do on a rainy day ....well we clean on a rainy day but when it’s sunny we take the kids out or play, but she seems to clean when it’s sunny and wants to go out when it’s raining 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What do you reckon, OK/Hello magazine shoot at Gosfield Hall Disneyland Essex?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.