Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, hope it’s done right not done it before...

thread suggestion by our @HinchesSousChef

As you were!

Recap:

yesterday: posted some pre records and made some dollar for the cuntry house

today: trolled us with no bump/moon bump/ crunky snacks and if there is a cc2 in there then it’s squished to oblivion by her salad finger shoogling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I do think there's a big magazine deal for pictures etc...
I think this then I think is she really that famous? Although I suppose OK isn’t what it used to be when it used to pull in proper A listers is it? Oh I just don’t even bloody know anymore with the games she’s been playing.

Reactions: 28

As you were!

Recap:

today: trolled us with no bump/moon bump/ crunky snacks and if there is a cc2 in there then it’s squished to oblivion by her salad finger shoogling.
She’s had that baby today that’s why Jamie’s not done pod casts only this morning 😂 Friday reveal or Saturday

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Looking at the bare nails a few weeks ago I think she had CC2 and announced Tesco first as she wanted to get Tesco and those obligations out the way and then she felt that announcing CC2s arrival while Azaylia was terminally ill was inappropriate (and I agree with that to an extent I mustardmitt). I can’t and don’t believe she would have a full set of gels done when she must know that they’ll make her remove them if she has an induction or a C-section.

I didn’t fully buy into the baby conspiracy before but I’m defo on the she’s had the baby train now. Choo choo Soph 🚂

Reactions: 49
In the video she says ho ho ho and then merry Christmas while she's laughing 🤔 (saw someone ask what she said)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In the video she says ho ho ho and then merry Christmas while she's laughing 🤔 (saw someone ask what she said)
Glad im not only one who thought she said that - i think it's a dig at the prerecorded content and fake bump being and being a fat as santa cos she would never be so big (AGAIN)

Reactions: 20

As you were!

Recap:

Where were the pics today? I’ve missed them.

Reactions: 5
I’m betting it now, she’s had the baby today but she won’t reveal until Saturday/Sunday because tattle have called her having the baby today. If this isn’t the case I reckon she’s lied about the dates

• Haha
I think it was the last video (where she was mucking about next to her Range Rover) that was in question. I couldn’t hear it either.

Reactions: 9
I do think there's a big magazine deal for pictures etc...
I wouldn’t put it past her, BUT even if she is a big enough cELeBrItY for them to care, I don’t think she will. It’s too easy a target, she loved being able to say about Ron that they “did not sell out to a mag contrary to the conspiracy theories.” Besides, she knows she will make plenty from CC2 by playing the long game, AND being able to say they never sold out despite “all the offers.”

I’m happy to be wrong.

That video certainly doesn’t paint her in the same picture as she puts herself across on tv etc. little timid anxious hinch my arse!

Reactions: 50
What do we reckon? Baby reveal this weekend at 7pm?

In other news... First day back at work for me after 5 months 😁😁 I'm as excited as when Hinch and inch see pound signs

Reactions: 34
For those who were talking about disappearing IG stories, my local news channel's website (I am an ex-pat in North America, so am 5 hours behind you guys) posted tonight an article called "Instagram experiencing 'global technical issue' of disappearing stories". Apparently Insta knew about it and tweeted about it - sorry that I am Kate to the party if this has been mentioned before. It's really had to keep up with these threads because they move so fast.

In another note, WTAF was all that madness in TraceyLousNails stories? The person who said that it reeked of Mean Girls has nailed it. Hinch is plastic as duck. I am really surprised that there hasn't been a shedload of ex-school "mates" talking about what a bleeping witch she was in high school.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
The video of her singing the lullaby with the dog was just weird! She looked like she was about to snog the face of the dog! 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Didn’t she say on a story a while back her bump had ‘dropped’ did she forget to buy the fake dropped bump? Awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also, why hasn't Tattle Life been approached Penguin UK so they can publish our version of Hinch's memoir? We don't need a ghost-writer, and we have all the tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.