Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the video she says ho ho ho and then merry Christmas while she's laughing 🤔 (saw someone ask what she said)
She had her nails done and then at 21.33 said hohoho merry Christmas I just want to get him out now, then she is outside her car and they say she will go into labour tonight....it’s on the nail girls video

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Wow, definitely has the look of Ma Barker without all the filters 😂 absolute chav as well. Will the real Soph please stand up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think it was the last video (where she was mucking about next to her Range Rover) that was in question. I couldn’t hear it either.
Shes lost the plot, trying to be funny like SS mucking about but Hinch is seriously bonkers, not in the least amusing, bore off soph

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Morning trolls.
Someone said it looked like elvie pumps in her top when she jiggles her belly. I think that’s a good shout. She’s definitely trolling tattle with her bizarre behaviour.
Funny thing is, if I was a simple sheep who just happened to stumble across those videos without ever having questioned Hinch on anything, I would now be thinking a) why is she so animated here when all she does on her own account is lie on the sofa and b) why is she happy to show herself full body length and face when she hasn’t done that for months and months on her own account.
In short I’d feel jipped.
Let’s see what today brings. If she is still up the duff let’s see what her stories offer. Prob more lying on the sofa shrieking at Ronnie.

Ps she’s desperate to be recognised as a singer isn’t she 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Does anyone else get serious chavvy Katie price vibes from that last story??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
I use Elvies, and my husband calls them my iron boobs/ bionic boobs ( lovely nicknames :ROFLMAO:) as when they are on there are glowing lights that show through your bra and top. Unless she has a super thick bra/ top on (or they’re turned off!!!!) I’m not sure.
Just playing devils advocate, still don’t like her 😂

ETA. She could be wearing the milk collection cups or the non electronic pump (because you know, who couldn’t live without having ALL of the products, ridiculous show of wealth :rolleyes:). Money can’t buy you taste, the slippers outside says it all. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have never seen a “celebrity” act this way! Where was her handler? I saw that she was getting into the drivers side at the end. Maybe this is why she is usually not alone.
PS. Lovely choice of footwear!😂

Reactions: 14
Did she post a single thing about voting yesterday? Or getting out to vote? I don't think she did? What an absolute prick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Morning nusty trolls, can anybody please post the video of the nail lady? Thank you 😊

Reactions: 9
Did she post a single thing about voting yesterday? Or getting out to vote? I don't think she did? What an absolute prick 😂
She might get in trouble, such a highly intelligent, influential woman of power speaking out to 4 million UK voters.....whoops sorry I forgot she's thick as 2 short plants and thinks suffragettes are a type of vegetable.

• Haha
Also I just don’t understand getting nails done when you have just had/ about to have a new baby? I can’t be the only one thinking this, when I went into hospital to have my first, the midwife advised me to cut my nails... I admit I was a bit clueless but yeah, their little soft skin, and I soon realised changing nappies etc it was the best thing to do

Last edited:
Morning soph, in reply to your story i would suggest removing the moon bump and looking next to you.. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Also I just understand getting nails done when you have just had/ about to have a new baby? I can’t be the only one thinking this, when I went into hospital to have my first, the midwife advised me to cut my nails... I admit I was a bit clueless but yeah, their little soft skin, and I soon realised changing nappies etc it was the best thing to do
Exactly! Those nails are so impractical for taking care of a new baby but let’s remember that it will be Inch changing the nappies so she won’t have to worry about 💩 behind her nails 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 21
‘I’m really uncomfortable now’

....really soph? Yeah you looked really uncomfortable last night.
9781578D-ED37-46B5-B4C9-80133FB4FCEC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Yeah sure Sopha, you looked so uncomfortable jiggling your belly and prancing around in slippers ‘yesterday’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What if she actually got the nails done in December and that’s why she was saying ho ho ho, then she had the baby in January like hinchsouschef says 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 88
How different she acts when she's with friends!! Yet on her Insta she acts like a moping child who can't get their own way. Sitting in a dog bed.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.