Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she constantly uses Ronnie for content is getting more and more concerning the older he’s getting. Every time she proclaims that he “loves” doing something he never actually looks like he’s smiling or laughing or enjoying himself. I don’t think he’s devoid of emotion because we see him interacting with Jamie at times when he looks really happy so I don’t think he’s got anything wrong with him (not that it would matter if he did) I’m sure it’s just the fact that he constantly has a phone shoved in his face instead of being able to look at his own mother. And once the new one comes along he’s not going to get a look in. Poor little love.

Reactions: 36
Absolutely agree with this! Her ‘army’ are a strange breed who like to think she’s poor little Soph who stays in the house all the time with her hubby and child and dog just cleaning and playing with make up. If she was her true self she would be more normal but it wouldn’t fit the fake persona. They wouldn’t like her.
Plus she keeps saying she's not ready to go out places due to covid but proceeds to sit in traces business with no mask!!! Last I checked when going into a salon a mask is to be worn, never mind going into a household that's not your bubble!! #covididiot strikes again!!

Reactions: 30
Zero emotion towards this baby inside her. I’m sorry but the fact we’ve not seen Ronnie interact with her bump ONCE in the entire 68 months she’s been pregnant is still one of the factors that raises big suspicions for me. She loves a photo opportunity. She loves the big brother narrative so where is it? I’ve got so many photos of my first kissing bump, cuddling & “talking” to the baby, listening to baby with his toy stethoscope etc. I would talk to him all the time about how his baby brother was growing in my tummy. He would feel for kicks and all that. He was younger than Ronnie. He couldn’t really talk but he understood it all.
The way she jiggled her tummy last night - ok have fun with your bump - but remember there’s a baby in there who is your baby. Who can hear and feel everything. He might have been asleep. So by all means have some fun but where’s the maternal rub afterwards? The “aww sorry baby hope I didn’t wake you up”. Just throwing herself around.
Maybe I read too much into it. Maybe cos I had high risk pregnancies I didn’t for one second take my baby growing inside me for granted. Maybe it’s easier to hypothesise she’s had the baby because the way she treats her bump isn’t pleasant to watch. It’s not a fashion accessory or an object to accessorise. It’s a real human being.
100% agree. This was my then 16 month old interacting with her sibling. And this is her now 4 years old still interacting with her next sibling.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can imagine she was SWEATING as Ronnie plays with and crunches cereal into the rug 😂 bet she swiftly scooped him up and got the shark out immediately after filming.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love this idea 😁 time to give Penguin a call 📞
This would a number #1 best seller.

"The Truth about the Hinchcliffes" by the trolls Tattle Life " 👍

Also, why hasn't Tattle Life been approached Penguin UK so they can publish our version of Hinch's memoir? We don't need a ghost-writer, and we have all the tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Im only snooping at her a while, before the pandemic did she go out, do things, meet friends?
Their lives seem really boring and just just because of lockdown.
I’ve been here since little Ronnie was about 5 months old and I have never known her to take him out to meet up with another Mum friend (Not counting SS as we all think that’s staged).
If they go out as a family it’s to her mad Ma or sister. Inch definitely never allowed out to the pub to meet mates!
Sopha doesn’t go anywhere alone except, apparently, to get her nails done under cover of darkness.
In short - not very sociable and quite a boring life. Assume it’s their choice but who knows 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 31
How sad that she had to use her child in this way. Stop filming him. No way does she play with him like this on a regular basis. Bet She’s on her phone the majority of the time and Nanny McJamie has to look after the dog and Ron. The house never looks like there is a child there. No toys, and even the bedrooms are boring and sterile. That home is devoid of joy and fun. They aren’t living their best life - they are living a FAKE life!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Well I don’t know what it’s like in the tiny village of Maldonia but it’s quite stormy here again today. Thinking perhaps a la Wizard of Oz their house will just blow away so they will absolutely HAVE to move!! 🙄
View attachment 564684
Lol wizard of oz popped into my head when we saw the state that her garden was left in after that horrific tornado ripped through maldonia 😯🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Im only snooping at her a while, before the pandemic did she go out, do things, meet friends?
Their lives seem really boring and just just because of lockdown.
No, other than supermarkets, b&m & IKEA with Stacey she only started going out when we were in lockdown.

Reactions: 11
I’m glad he’s getting sensory play but don’t pretend you do this all the time eh Soph.

I didn’t listen with sound on. Was she counting with him? Eg “one scoop in here...” or playing out a role play eg “hello I’ve come to the cake shop. Please can you make me a cake. I think I’d like a pasta cake please”.
Or was she cackling at him? Please tell me she was talking nicely to him.
exactly this! Also I’m sure this is the only activity I ever see them do 🤣where’s the jigsaws, cars, things like that. She’s always buying cleaning bits in home bargs & b and m when my daughter was that age I was always coming home with things for her to play with. And most of my day was sat playing with her no ‘zoflora hours’ or ‘tada lists’

Reactions: 10
Long time watcher, first time poster....
Ok so it’s lovely to see Ron playing but what a waste of food! Surely a little boy has age appropriate toys that she can play with him ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 9
R's little concentration face whilst playing with the pasta and rice crispies etc. 😍 I hope he was allowed to play with it for as long as he wanted to and it wasn't swept up and thrown in the bin the second the filming ended.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
@HinchesSousChef terrible angle of our soph 🤣 the mixing bowl reflection, look very carefully. What you thinking?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
that looks like I postpartum bump to me 🤔
Edit - it looks like she’s wearing a nursing bra with her stomach out 👀
B6DFD5C2-C3C7-40FC-99B4-15A4E5580D67.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
R's little concentration face whilst playing with the pasta and rice crispies etc. 😍 I hope he was allowed to play with it for as long as he wanted to and it wasn't swept up and thrown in the bin the second the filming ended.
It doesn’t look like they played with it for long after she done her scoop she was putting the spoon down

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.