Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so wrong psychologically. I hope sheā€™s getting the help she clearly needs and I feel so sorry for anyone watching her whoā€™s pregnant without an eating disorder who now feels somehow theyā€™ve failed by being a larger dress size. Sheā€™s a disgrace.
Are people that upset by somebody else's dress size? I'm a 14 and I don't look at slim women and think that they shouldn't have posted that photo incase it upsets the larger ladies. Other peoples insecurities aren't her concern and wouldn't be mine. We know she has body issues as she had gastric surgery when she didn't need it.

Reactions: 22
Yes, but itā€™s the fact that sheā€™s heavily pregnant apparently, so maybe she needs to at least try minimise contact before she has to go into hospital where there are sick people, and other new motherā€™s and tiny babyā€™s that sheā€™ll be around to reduce the risk for others. Sheā€™s been here, there and everywhere. People in the NHS have worked their bumā€™s off this past year, so she should at least be seen to be trying to make sure sheā€™s Covid free. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I was about to say this. My husband is waiting for an operation date and had a letter last week saying once he is given a date, he will need to isolate for 10 days prior to going into hospital. Not sure if thats because it will be done under general anesthetic though maybe so more of a risk? I just dont know anymore. Like you say though, she knows she will be going into hospital soon so why would you put yourself and others at unnecessary risk??

Reactions: 14
Are people that upset by somebody else's dress size? I'm a 14 and I don't look at slim women and think that they shouldn't have posted that photo incase it upsets the larger ladies. Other peoples insecurities aren't her concern and wouldn't be mine. We know she has body issues as she had gastric surgery when she didn't need it.
I donā€™t see it as an issue but I also donā€™t really see the point of sharing your size šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 16
I felt the same way when I saw her jiggling and grabbing it like that and Iā€™ve been fortunate to never have been high risk!
Sheā€™s so detached. I donā€™t think sheā€™s learnt anything from being a mum for two years. Maybe itā€™s because she hasnā€™t actually been one. Too many lapdogs/helpers
Thatā€™s why Iā€™m convinced itā€™s a moon bump you just wouldnā€™t be able to or do that to your really baby belly !

Reactions: 6
Zero emotion towards this baby inside her. Iā€™m sorry but the fact weā€™ve not seen Ronnie interact with her bump ONCE in the entire 68 months sheā€™s been pregnant is still one of the factors that raises big suspicions for me. She loves a photo opportunity. She loves the big brother narrative so where is it? Iā€™ve got so many photos of my first kissing bump, cuddling & ā€œtalkingā€ to the baby, listening to baby with his toy stethoscope etc. I would talk to him all the time about how his baby brother was growing in my tummy. He would feel for kicks and all that. He was younger than Ronnie. He couldnā€™t really talk but he understood it all.
The way she jiggled her tummy last night - ok have fun with your bump - but remember thereā€™s a baby in there who is your baby. Who can hear and feel everything. He might have been asleep. So by all means have some fun but whereā€™s the maternal rub afterwards? The ā€œaww sorry baby hope I didnā€™t wake you upā€. Just throwing herself around.
Maybe I read too much into it. Maybe cos I had high risk pregnancies I didnā€™t for one second take my baby growing inside me for granted. Maybe itā€™s easier to hypothesise sheā€™s had the baby because the way she treats her bump isnā€™t pleasant to watch. Itā€™s not a fashion accessory or an object to accessorise. Itā€™s a real human being.
This! Iā€™ve wondered why sheā€™s not had Ronnie interact with the bump at all. Which strengthens my belief on the moons bump

Reactions: 17
Not enough people are commenting on Sophs weight/size. Because of the issues she had with Ronnie regarding her weight. So she has to illicit it. She always needs a reaction be it negative. I am sure most of her followers are just as concerned this time round and not said so she is bringing it to the fore!!! She is so unwell and very dangerous. Im sure BEAT are not happy when celebs emdorse such negative body images. It may be normal for Sophie but people aspire to be like her... Thats where the danger is. She should know... She had a gastric band to deal with being overweight!!
Exactly, imagine being pregnant and feeling a bit crap about weight youā€™ve put on and then thereā€™s perfect Sophie making a massive point about being pregnant size 8. Donā€™t see why she needed to put sizes on unless itā€™s an ad but but strange as she has her own loungewear out

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not a fan ( think people can confirm that from me by now ) but I do think sheā€™s really pretty - until she starts adding filters and tweaking photos!
Trigger warning: I mention my experience of body image issues and ED at the bottom of this post.

I totally agree, she is sooo pretty in my opinion, she really doesnā€™t need all those filters and editing at all!

One thing I will say: I see a lot of comments on here about her appearance, eg. Likening her to a giraffe, commenting on her nose, her hair etc. Perhaps itā€™s not fair to judge as an outsider but I think someone who filters and edits so much clearly canā€™t be happy with their appearance, so by commenting these things about her, doesnā€™t that add fuel to the fire that is her self-perception and esteem

Obviously I get these comments arenā€™t being left on her personal account or to her inbox, she would have to actually come looking for them. But for me, surely commenting on someoneā€™s appearance like that - on things she cannot change - makes us as bad as when she shared that meme about Tulisa? (That wasnā€™t directly on Tulisaā€™s account or in her inbox, so Iā€™d like to think the two situations are somewhat comparable).

I also obviously get that we have seen her love the camera and the photo shoots and hair and makeup so there is the element that all the woe is me about her height is purely a play-up for the gram, but taking that out the equation, surely we donā€™t need to be commenting negatively about an aspect of someoneā€™s physical appearance that they cannot change? I was always told that if a person cannot change something within five seconds then donā€™t comment on it at all, eg. If someone has food stuck in their teeth then tell them as they can change that, but if they have wonky teeth then donā€™t as they cannot change that. Itā€™s the same with comments about Sophieā€™s height likening her to a giraffe and also her nose for me, it just doesnā€™t sit right.

I know not everyone will agree with me and thatā€™s fine - we donā€™t go for the jugular with one another every time we donā€™t agree like the crazed Hinchers do šŸ˜‰ also sorry for the essay šŸ˜…

Edited to add: Iā€™m speaking as a 20 year old female in recovery from Diabulimia (Iā€™m type 1 diabetic). If anyone isnā€™t familiar with this itā€™s where type 1 diabetics eat but donā€™t take insulin as this causes rapid weight loss, but is also EXTREMELY dangerous. For this reason I like to think I can relate a lot to anyone suffering with body image issues or EDs etc. I apologize if this is triggering for anyone to read, I know we support one another here with our experiences. I will add a trigger warning ar

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
This is Me talked about Ronnie's birth and discussed urinating with mild vaginal tears after he was born and she gave her top tip for mothers to get a cup of water and splash your groin as you urinate post-partum to stop urine stinging at your vagina.

There is a product that happened to share her Mum's name 'Frida' sold in the USA that does the same purpose. One if this will ever be one of her 'eBayers'?!

Reactions: 1
If you're about to pop Sophie... Why in the name of Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey are you swanning around, meeting your mates, getting your nails done and acting like a complete woman. We know you haven't been vaccinated, you weren't wearing a mask in Tracy's, so why are you happy to put our health workers at risk while they are trying to deliver your baby safely? Along with every other person in that hospital.

At the very least, you're ignorant, self absorbed and stupid

At worst, you're a liar and a selfish prick.

Mother of God. You look like a complete chav btw.
Really think she did come up the Lagan in a bubble you know

• Haha
What a bleep. Look at me Iā€™m heavily pregnant and Iā€™m still only a size 8 & 10. šŸ˜‘

I always think she looks like she needs a good scrub. She always looks skanky. šŸ¤®

And she is living proof that no matter how hard you try, how much money you get & spend, you just canā€™t mask or get rid of what a massive, classless chav you really are. Thereā€™s no masking that Sophlo šŸ˜‰
She can be a size 8/10 or whatever and she will always be a c*nt āœŒšŸ»

• Haha
Screenshot_20210507-113441_Chrome.jpg

Add to this now Sophie Rose Hinchliffe, of the lesser spotted chav species, now clocking in at 9,263 days pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought exactly this!! Absolutely no need to mention sizing when sheā€™s pregnant!! Very weird. Putting a message out to 4 million people ā€œI may be very very pregnant but still smaller than most of youā€!! Sure that made lots of followers feel good about themselves this morningā€¦. Not šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
I did find that very odd too.

Reactions: 7
My understanding is that if you have a scheduled date for an induction or C section youā€™re asked to isolate for 10 days before that. The general advice for pregnant women anyway is to be more cautious about social distancing
I was induced last year and I wasnā€™t asked to self isolate.

Reactions: 2
Just catching up on last thread and that video omg ! Never cringed so hard in my life šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø what the actual duck! Shes acting proper demented šŸ˜³šŸ¤£. Did anyone figure out what sheā€™s actually saying??

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.