Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plastic flowers and a new potting table, Ffs Grinch you're definitely unstable
New thread suggestion, going early πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That’s olive tree looks shite there, i hate it’s twisted trunk too. Typical of her to even make a bleeping tree extra.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Two bleeping jugs a day?! That tree needs to go to tree people before she kills the poor thing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Look at me look at me see see my tree has new leaves when it has been mentioned on here that it is looking sparse on one side ! 2 jugs of water a day what the fook! Next thing a tornado will come through the back door and snap it in half and oh look here is another one !

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I believe they had the gender scan at the usual 20 weeks then gave the envelope to her mum who then waited until her birthday to reveal. I remember her posting something about it on her stories.
Aah, that makes more sense . (It’s bizarre, but it makes sense haha)

Reactions: 2
Two jugs a day makes sense given she has the central heating set to Full Roast all day long πŸ₯΅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That tree will damage her floor. That basket may have a liner but they rot and end up leaking!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has been mentioned but I swear she put her newly painted minty fresh nails on her story earlier πŸ€”

Reactions: 4
Watering the Mediterranean Olive tree with 2 jugs a day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Two jugs a months if that! What a dunce

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.