Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to defend her but lockdown restrictions have been lifted, we are able to go out and about. Also apart from last night I’ve not seen her without a mask, happy to be corrected on that though.
Yes, but it’s the fact that she’s heavily pregnant apparently, so maybe she needs to at least try minimise contact before she has to go into hospital where there are sick people, and other new mother’s and tiny baby’s that she’ll be around to reduce the risk for others. She’s been here, there and everywhere. People in the NHS have worked their bum’s off this past year, so she should at least be seen to be trying to make sure she’s Covid free. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Does Tracey nail lady have a salon at home or has she just shown Hinch breaking covid rules again? We aren't allowed inside houses until 17th May

Reactions: 23
I wouldn’t put it past her, BUT even if she is a big enough cELeBrItY for them to care, I don’t think she will. It’s too easy a target, she loved being able to say about Ron that they “did not sell out to a mag contrary to the conspiracy theories.” Besides, she knows she will make plenty from CC2 by playing the long game, AND being able to say they never sold out despite “all the offers.”

I’m happy to be wrong.
I think she will this time because she wants cash for new house she is not keeping up with the. Joneses but the Solomon‘s 🤑

Reactions: 14
For a cleaning sensation who only shines her sink, washes the drawer of her washing machine and pines (not cleans) the toilet, she never ever irons does she?!. I follow LQOC and in fairness she shows everything, some are pre records but at least she’s a cleaner. What Sophie is I have no idea

Reactions: 27
Has to get in there that’s she a size 8 on top. Nothing gushy like “love how round my belly is in this” or “this could be my last bump photo so savouring it”. Just LOOK IM A SIZE 8 WHEN 52 MONTHS PREGNANT
This makes me so angry!!! She is so dangerous.

Reactions: 24
Thanks for getting back to us on the outfit Soph. Couldn’t have us thinking that was one of yours after we slated it! 😂

Now - could you just let us know exactly HOW MANY WEEKS PREGNANT YOU ARE! (Or if you already had the baby)

Ta lovey 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 36
These are the kind of things that make me thing she will have the same attachment issues that she has with Ron. She shows no emotion towards it, only the material things surrounding it.
I can’t wait to see how she copes with 2
Zero emotion towards this baby inside her. I’m sorry but the fact we’ve not seen Ronnie interact with her bump ONCE in the entire 68 months she’s been pregnant is still one of the factors that raises big suspicions for me. She loves a photo opportunity. She loves the big brother narrative so where is it? I’ve got so many photos of my first kissing bump, cuddling & “talking” to the baby, listening to baby with his toy stethoscope etc. I would talk to him all the time about how his baby brother was growing in my tummy. He would feel for kicks and all that. He was younger than Ronnie. He couldn’t really talk but he understood it all.
The way she jiggled her tummy last night - ok have fun with your bump - but remember there’s a baby in there who is your baby. Who can hear and feel everything. He might have been asleep. So by all means have some fun but where’s the maternal rub afterwards? The “aww sorry baby hope I didn’t wake you up”. Just throwing herself around.
Maybe I read too much into it. Maybe cos I had high risk pregnancies I didn’t for one second take my baby growing inside me for granted. Maybe it’s easier to hypothesise she’s had the baby because the way she treats her bump isn’t pleasant to watch. It’s not a fashion accessory or an object to accessorise. It’s a real human being.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 109
“Size 8 top and Size 10 trousers because I’m sOoOooo sKiNNyyyy 🤪🐵🙈🙉🙊

Didn't she say she’d put on two stone?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
I think the en suite is in the baby's room as it's their old master? Idek I never got this trend of putting crap on the bath or cooker... like, presumably you are using those things thus will need to move stuff every time you use them? Surely that's a hassle? I've tried this and it was horrible, trying to find a place for everything once you need a bath or to cook, then having to clean straight away to put everything back. What heavily pregnant mother has time for this?? With a small toddler?
Can imagine she'll actually make it on to a TV programme all about her in the future.
Hoarding has beens, not as a presenter though, as the homeowner, buried under all the tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This makes me so angry!!! She is so dangerous.
I agree she has no idea, she's obsessed with the number inside the label 🙄 they use one model in shops to create eacho of their clothes sizes and that individual with her own shape and size becomes that stores '8' '10' '12' etc etc etc! I am an 8/10 I have 6-8-10-12 clothes in my wardrobes because they all come up different shapes and sizes in every shop on my body type

Reactions: 15
I honestly can’t get over the fact that she is so consumed with tattle. It’s absolutely bizarre.

Reactions: 21
My understanding is that if you have a scheduled date for an induction or C section you’re asked to isolate for 10 days before that. The general advice for pregnant women anyway is to be more cautious about social distancing

Reactions: 22
Just having a dust about the house and I have not got the clutter and tit she has. Came across my mind there is no way she can keep that house in that condition herself. I reckon janine does all the dusting and hoovering in between looking after Ronson. She meanwhile sits back and re runs all her old clips trying to fool us all. I would say that’s the agreement they have come too so she can earn the big bucks. What a life for that insignificant cling on. No way could you keep that gaff dust free with a dog jumping about.
Well I suppose he signed up for it

Reactions: 20
I have said that all along thank you for agreeing with my thoughts.
I used to say this jokingly but the more I think about it it would explain a lot. The only photos they have up on on the wallsare of their wedding or Instagram shots we’ve already seen.
Never any toys around. No real sign of a family home. All show.
She loves her mad mother so much but how comes there’s not even one pic up of her?
In a way I hope that is true and Ronnie is having a normal life elsewhere, surrounded by toys like he should be

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.