Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Is it just me who thinks her "little potting table" looks like a kids mud kitchen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 71

GinMoon30!

“Size 8 top and Size 10 trousers because I’m sOoOooo sKiNNyyyy 🤪🐵🙈🙉🙊

Didn't she say she’d put on two stone?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 70

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Jiimbobnojob having a little nap for himself while all the other pheasants out there, slaving away at work 🙄 must be exhausting doing nothing all day 🥱

View attachment 563654
Nah mate, soon to be 4.
F. O. U. R
You are a family of 4 you dickwad.
The other is a dog. You certainly didn't birth him. I can't have bairns but we have a cat. But I don't fucking say to people we are a family of 3. 🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Morning trolls.
Someone said it looked like elvie pumps in her top when she jiggles her belly. I think that’s a good shout. She’s definitely trolling tattle with her bizarre behaviour.
Funny thing is, if I was a simple sheep who just happened to stumble across those videos without ever having questioned Hinch on anything, I would now be thinking a) why is she so animated here when all she does on her own account is lie on the sofa and b) why is she happy to show herself full body length and face when she hasn’t done that for months and months on her own account.
In short I’d feel jipped.
Let’s see what today brings. If she is still up the duff let’s see what her stories offer. Prob more lying on the sofa shrieking at Ronnie.

Ps she’s desperate to be recognised as a singer isn’t she 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 67

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
D6630285-4AE0-4ECD-AEFA-B7229271A201.jpeg
well I don’t know about anyone else but this is who she reminds me of.......stuff of nightmare from my childhood..... that lip 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Omg, brainwave. The baby is here and the photo shoot for Ok mag was at the £3million house!! That’s why she was there and they aren’t buying it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Brummiebird

VIP Member
What is with that pony tail and the trouser bottoms that look like hooves! Is the ‘I want to be a My Little Pony despite being over 30’ look her thing now?

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Baybay1234

Has to get in there that’s she a size 8 on top. Nothing gushy like “love how round my belly is in this” or “this could be my last bump photo so savouring it”. Just LOOK IM A SIZE 8 WHEN 52 MONTHS PREGNANT
I thought exactly this!! Absolutely no need to mention sizing when she’s pregnant!! Very weird. Putting a message out to 4 million people “I may be very very pregnant but still smaller than most of you”!! Sure that made lots of followers feel good about themselves this morning…. Not 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Fizzwhizz2020

Chatty Member
You know what’s really grated on me today. Her size 8 posting. Firstly I’m not about body shaming, but I think what annoys me, is the face that she hasn’t worked hard for what she has achieved with her weight loss. She paid to have a gastric sleeve, there’s no real willpower required. I’m not knocking my anyone that’s has done that, or has one. Go for it if it makes you happy. But she makes out that it’s her achievement. It’s not really. Then she has all the loose skin taken off her arms. Again, fine, wonderful, no issue with that, but you didn’t work for any of it. Am I wrong thinking that? I went from a 12 to an 8 and it took months of work. Weight loss is work. But then posting about how tiny she is to all her sheep, is piss poor in my opinion. We all know you’re slim, that’s also fine, be slim. But there are a lot of vulnerable women following her and aspiring to be her, and unfortunately a lot of them don’t have the ability to think rationally and literally copy everything she does. She’d have been better off posting her pic, without mentioning her size. She’s really no advocate for mental health is she. Rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Hansnoms Mumma

Chatty Member
Some people no longer care. I stopped caring a while back and I've never had covid or passed it on to anyone. Glad I carried on living my life in all honesty. The amount of suicides I have personally had to deal with due to lockdown is a much bigger issue to me Than covid. Each to their own hun. ATB
So much ignorance in so few words. You don't know whether you passed it on because some lucky people are asymptomatic. And some people die. And everything in-between. This pandemic has led to experienced nurses commiting suicide because none of us is equipped to deal with so much death, so much helplessness on a daily basis. Each to their own doesn't cut it I'm afraid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Must be nice, a whole family being able to take a daytime nap together on a weekday :rolleyes: Meanwhile, in the rest of the real world......

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Lmaooooo fuck off. How are you still going with all that energy? What does she do like? Shines a sink, lights a candle, pines her loo.. Oh and plays with rice crisps. WwwwooooOOOOO!! ✨ Superwoman ✨
If she had a dick she'd suck herself off. The amount of fake praise she gives herself for doing nothing is funny.

Terrible twos 😴 I don't blame him when he's stuck in that boring house with hardly any toys aswell

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Geswho

And she is STILL going on about poor little baby A, just let it lie now Soph😞
Soz but if you’re that concerned about Ashley and Safiya, send your thoughts to them in PRIVATE. The fact you have to parade them on your story to get attention and likes is the most sickening thing about this woman. It’s fucking disgraceful.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Magee

VIP Member
“Potting table” blown over Monday night and shown on Insta Tues morn, one already ordered, delivered and being built by Friday lunch. I would have thought a woman heavily pregnant, about to give birth, with fake grass, an olive tree sat in compost, who uses plastic flowers throughout her house REALLY could have left that potting table purchase for a few more months, if not never replace again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Cupboardshoes

Chatty Member
The Daily Mail have today published an article based on today's stories 😆 the daft Gretel filter doesn't usually get published but this time it has been used.
Comments have been limited though.

I dunno about you guyzzzzz, but I thought the standard way to bring on labour is usually wait for 9 months after being globbed into?! 🙃😂😂😂

It's 2021. Science exists. We know shagging and hot curries are all old wives tales and potentially placebo. Its like standing at the bus stop and saying "if I scratch my left ear a bus will come" Aye, a bus will arrive when it's due to arrive. I know at 9mths pregnant it's uncomfortable and you're excited, and you just want to meet your baby but baby will come when it's ready. (Like back in January, AMIRIGHTGUYZ 😉)

I spose our Soph has never waited for anything
"I'm finking about getting the kitchen redon..."
*ding dong*
"hello Mrs Hinch, I'm your builder, the architect read you're mind and now I'm here to do your kitchen hen"
"Omg I'm so random"

• Haha
Reactions: 61