Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine what it must be like to live your life around tattle and trying to prove/disprove theories. We’re a gossip site love, we don’t actually care, it doesn’t keep us awake at night. It just gives us more to tattle about. The best part about this site, is even if the theories turn out to be wrong, we’re not about to lynch mob people on here. We’ll have a laugh and carry on calling you out on the next duck up. 🤷‍♀️. ATV X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103
I have just seen seen video of her jumping around outside the nail slaves house. So classy Soph! She actually looks drunk or in a manic phase. Nothing like the prim and proper 1950s housewife image she tries to convey on her Instagram. 🙄 so chavvy in her lounge suit, furry gilet and slippers, grinding around on a driveway. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I don’t want to defend her but a friend of mine SLEPT on her stomach her entire pregnancy and said it wasn’t uncomfortable. People used to ask me weird questions because through four pregnancies I never had an issue with reaching my toes or sitting cross legged, it just wasn’t an issue and I was HUGE 😂

Reactions: 8
That filter she uses with the curlers and surly mouth really suits her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Driving in fluffy slippers - stupid woman. If she loses control of the car in footwear like that its a £5000 fine

• Wow
Reactions: 39
there is NO way she can be lying on her front at 9 months preg. It would be impossible 😩😩
She could be on her knees leaning on a birth ball. That was the only thing that gave me relief at the end! I needed to let the bump hang to give my pelvis relief and my arms wouldn’t support me for long 🤣

Reactions: 12
Perfect example of poor little Soph, who mocks mental health all while robbing people who may actually be suffering, crying wolf. She causes so many storms and has a paddy when it rains. She has on purposely played games about her bump, leaving her devoted fans to guess and check each day if the next money maker has been born. Utterly vile. I really don't want to even think about sweaty inch pounding his unborn baby's head thanks first thing this fine Friday morning. And I figure maybe the reason poor Won Won fails to speak is because he gets laughed at, or cackled over. Put ya phone down Sophie Rose, and focus on your struggling child

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I only read here in and out as the threads move so fast to keep up. She’s certainly playing games but if it’s true which some of you believe, that she had the baby back in January it’s gonna be obvious when she does reveal baby that he isn’t a new born. That’s 4 months roughly. If she has already had baby then I believe it’s more likely to be a couple of weeks ago rather than back in January.

Reactions: 13
there is NO way she can be lying on her front at 9 months preg. It would be impossible 😩😩
I think she is kneeling on the floor and arms on the bed.

Definitely still pregnant. It would be be impossible to lie if she’d had it months ago or even weeks as she’d not be able to share his birthday or baby things with DOB on etc.

Reactions: 17
She could be on her knees leaning on a birth ball. That was the only thing that gave me relief at the end! I needed to let the bump hang to give my pelvis relief and my arms wouldn’t support me for long 🤣
You'd think she'd show this though, she was asking for help because of being uncomfortable so she could say I'm on the ball for some relief. Which I think shows she's not in an uncomfortable way right at that moments as surely you'd talk more in detail about it. Nothing wrong with her pelvis, the way she was side stepping, spreading her legs, jumping around in the video last night 🤣

Reactions: 7
I don’t know anyone with kids that has a bath board?!!! Why would you bother when you have to remove it every time you need to bath them?! Oh wait a minute, Ron has his own en suite doesn’t he?!!!
The arrangement on the bath board is weird. Who puts a fake plant on it. Again its all too show home like. Not a lived in house at all

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I have just seen seen video of her jumping around outside the nail slaves house. So classy Soph! She actually looks drunk or in a manic phase. Nothing like the prim and proper 1950s housewife image she tries to convey on her Instagram. 🙄 so chavvy in her lounge suit, furry gilet and slippers, grinding around on a driveway. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Nail slave 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Put the podcast on while making breakfast (no idea why) and my god it is really tit isn’t it. I know I keep saying it but my god. It is just a couple talking about themselves to each other. For whose benefit? It is beyond pointless!! So self indulgent
I keep listening every now and again but it just gets on my nerves every time Jamie says something shes either got to correct him or he doesnt really get to speak about it because shes talking over him. Also in the first one I noticed he said something she sounded annoyed went atb and changed the subject lol

Reactions: 12
If you're about to pop Sophie... Why in the name of Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey are you swanning around, meeting your mates, getting your nails done and acting like a complete woman. We know you haven't been vaccinated, you weren't wearing a mask in Tracy's, so why are you happy to put our health workers at risk while they are trying to deliver your baby safely? Along with every other person in that hospital.

At the very least, you're ignorant, self absorbed and stupid

At worst, you're a liar and a selfish prick.

Mother of God. You look like a complete chav btw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 177
I don’t know anyone with kids that has a bath board?!!! Why would you bother when you have to remove it every time you need to bath them?! Oh wait a minute, Ron has his own en suite doesn’t he?!!!
He doesn’t! CC2 has the en-suite. Unless you’re being sarcastic 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.