Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

a.pain

VIP Member
New thread, hope it’s done right not done it before...

thread suggestion by our @HinchesSousChef

As you were!

Recap:

yesterday: posted some pre records and made some dollar for the cuntry house

today: trolled us with no bump/moon bump/ crunky snacks and if there is a cc2 in there then it’s squished to oblivion by her salad finger shoogling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
How different she acts when she's with friends!! Yet on her Insta she acts like a moping child who can't get their own way. Sitting in a dog bed.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Jamiehinchnot

Don't we think those Doritos were strategically placed? Hiding how shit that moon bump is.

Also heavily pregnant, uncomfortable and lying on her front?!?! I couldn't lay on my front from 26 weeks!

I'm really getting so fucking bored of this cunt now. Who is actually believing any of this?

• Haha
Reactions: 57

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
This is all so ridiculous now! I want so badly for @HinchesSousChef to be right but more than anything I just want it all to be OVER!! Geeeezus this pregnancy has been longer than the pandemic! 🥱 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Whitelilac

VIP Member
The wind blew my patio furniture over one night earlier in the week. The next morning I picked it up - sorted ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Wanna hear my prediction?
She's saving the reveal of the bairn until a very special day which means sooooo much to her.
When, you ask?

When she reaches her 400th thread on Tattle!! 🤣🤣😁😁🥳🥳🎉🎉🎆🎆

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
What a cunt. Look at me I’m heavily pregnant and I’m still only a size 8 & 10. 😑

I always think she looks like she needs a good scrub. She always looks skanky. 🤮

And she is living proof that no matter how hard you try, how much money you get & spend, you just can’t mask or get rid of what a massive, classless chav you really are. There’s no masking that Sophlo 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 54

zeatrix83

VIP Member
I have just seen seen video of her jumping around outside the nail slaves house. So classy Soph! She actually looks drunk or in a manic phase. Nothing like the prim and proper 1950s housewife image she tries to convey on her Instagram. 🙄 so chavvy in her lounge suit, furry gilet and slippers, grinding around on a driveway. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

HildaOgden - OG Cleaner

For those who were talking about disappearing IG stories, my local news channel's website (I am an ex-pat in North America, so am 5 hours behind you guys) posted tonight an article called "Instagram experiencing 'global technical issue' of disappearing stories". Apparently Insta knew about it and tweeted about it - sorry that I am Kate to the party if this has been mentioned before. It's really had to keep up with these threads because they move so fast.

In another note, WTAF was all that madness in TraceyLousNails stories? The person who said that it reeked of Mean Girls has nailed it. Hinch is plastic as fuck. I am really surprised that there hasn't been a shedload of ex-school "mates" talking about what a fucking bitch she was in high school.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Katiec

316C27E7-5023-400A-A4B8-36202BA78E80.jpeg

I know we’re firmly on #babygate but saw this on Instagram and thought it would be good to bring this to people’s attention again. Just goes to show what she’s really like!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

HildaOgden - OG Cleaner

Also, why hasn't Tattle Life been approached Penguin UK so they can publish our version of Hinch's memoir? We don't need a ghost-writer, and we have all the tea!

• Haha
Perfect example of poor little Soph, who mocks mental health all while robbing people who may actually be suffering, crying wolf. She causes so many storms and has a paddy when it rains. She has on purposely played games about her bump, leaving her devoted fans to guess and check each day if the next money maker has been born. Utterly vile. I really don't want to even think about sweaty inch pounding his unborn baby's head thanks first thing this fine Friday morning. And I figure maybe the reason poor Won Won fails to speak is because he gets laughed at, or cackled over. Put ya phone down Sophie Rose, and focus on your struggling child

• Haha

slmapg

VIP Member
That video certainly doesn’t paint her in the same picture as she puts herself across on tv etc. little timid anxious hinch my arse!

Reactions: 50

Drc24

Just saw a tiktok and it said how basically influencers children are growing up like the Truman show and one day they are going to realise that they have been watched their entire life by strangers and had no idea and it literally hit me that poor ronnie really is just a prop in mummmazzzz show

• Sad
Reactions: 49