Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just common sense. But not for Sofa. It’s selfish to all those working in the NHS and patients alike. The fact that she promotes this behaviour to her sheep who copy everything is shocking behaviour. Good luck with your daughter and the new grand baby. Hope everyone has happy healthy babies, Sopha included 😊
It isn't selfish since certain restrictions have been lifted. NHS workers are doing all of the above too and arent shutting themselves away and I say this as someone who worked in a hospital and still have alot of clinical staff as friends who frequently post pictures of everyday life (out for dinner, hugging friends etc) on Facebook

Reactions: 12
She’s quoting lyrics (in a strange voice) from Bowie/ labyrinth movie ‘you do, do what, remind me of the babe’ after nails. Saw people asking, seen that movie a billion times
How dare she comment on that film and even so much utter Bowie’s words🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I think some of the theories on here are so far fetched now.
🙈
Imagine if she doesn’t even come onto Tattle anymore... and meanwhile everyone is getting their knickers in a twist and winding themselves up thinking she is ‘trolling’ you.

I’m no Mrs Hinch fan, but come on! Some of these theories are ridiculous! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Rules mean nothing to her, common decency and truth mean less. She does what she wants generally, if she's called out it's trolling. She literally has 0 morals or shame...

Reactions: 11
It’s just common sense. But not for Sofa. It’s selfish to all those working in the NHS and patients alike. The fact that she promotes this behaviour to her sheep who copy everything is shocking behaviour. Good luck with your daughter and the new grand baby. Hope everyone has happy healthy babies, Sopha included 😊
Exactly for those who have no choice to go out, but she can stay at home so close to the birth as she has 24 hr care😏

Reactions: 5
This talk of covid rules are really annoying.

Some of you are getting a bit OTT just because she is out and about (per the guidelines) but seem to begrudge that because it's something you personally wouldn't do it.

Front line workers, the old and the vulnerable have all been vaxxed. She will also get a test before she is taken to the mother and baby ward.

I gave birth during the first lockdown before there was a mask mandate and any of these "isolate until you give birth".
It’s fine to be out and about. But let’s face it, she’s had garden parties with every mate going, been to B&M, primark, everywhere she can get to. Sat in someone’s house to have her nails done, and never once thinks to say to her millions of sheep, that she’s not visiting loads of people because she wants to be a bit more careful for the sake of others. People behaving with no regard for others is what got us into the last lockdown. The fact that she promotes it and puts it all over insta is pretty poor for an influencer. If you do the job she does, you have to accept some of the responsibility that goes with it. She’s not had a vaccine, nor probably has anyone in her age group, so she can catch it and pass it on. The vaccine doesn’t stop others catching it, it just reduces the symptoms. I’m not having a go, but she needs to look at what she’s putting out there in my view. She’s within her right to do what she has been, but shouldn’t be so blasé whilst preggers with all these sheep copying

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I thought this too. She said she has less time to go than she has been pregnant. Surely the baby would be here already!
No, the baby would be 38/39 weeks roughly.
I don’t understand what is confusing about that. 🙈

Reactions: 15
🙈
Imagine if she doesn’t even come onto Tattle anymore... and meanwhile everyone is getting their knickers in a twist and winding themselves up thinking she is ‘trolling’ you.

Has anyone got the video that Hinch took of Inch in his vest top that she made him put on, and spoke to camera saying that apparently he loves them etc👍 Proof right there she or someone in her camp reads tattle😉😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just watched her new potting table stories. The way she speaks to Jamie on camera is wild! So snippy and short as he is interrupting her ‘content’. Imagine why she must be like
With him when the phones are down.

67CDDB69-A5B8-42DB-A600-834DE9C9B8B7.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What a load of rubbish. I saw that potting table and greenhouse after the “wind” blew them over. They were absolutely fixable. The greenhouse was basically plastic so she could have just put it together. The only thing broken were the pots. Still, not sure how the wind managed to make such a mess as they were against the wall down the side of her house. Admit it hinch. It wasn’t that you couldn’t fix it, you just wanted to replace it. If that was me I would have just drilled a few extra screws in it and given it a paint

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
🙈

im sure it’s all a bit of fun

Reactions: 15
It isn't selfish since certain restrictions have been lifted. NHS workers are doing all of the above too and arent shutting themselves away and I say this as someone who worked in a hospital and still have alot of clinical staff as friends who frequently post pictures of everyday life (out for dinner, hugging friends etc) on Facebook
Maybe we’re in different areas, but current guidance is you’re not meant to be hugging people you don’t live with. Anyway, I digress, she’s still has a social responsibility to her sheeples.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.