Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of my tween niece playing around on tik tok, not a 31 year old mother!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she taking the piss 🤣 how are you ment to stick them on over hair and tattoos? I thought brow transfers were for people that shave their brows off or can’t grow hair for whatever reason 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ok I’m waiting for her to stick these eyebrow tattoos on her actual eyebrows! You know the ones with actual hair! Or she could shave hers off and stick these on!! I’m here for either! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok I’m waiting for her to stick these eyebrow tattoos on her actual eyebrows! You know the ones with actual hair! Or she could shave hers off and stick these on!! I’m here for both! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🙄
I'm prepared with coke and crunky snacks. My Christmas was shite this year on account of being in labour(perhaps like Sophie herself) so this will be like a second Christmas watching her make a tit of herself because there's not a snowballs chance in hell she won't duck this up😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion: Playing around with her new fake brows, when will she announce there’s now two cash cows?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
What a dick head. As if a young kid and a dog are interested in her eyebrow tattoo transfers. Give me strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was in a bar yesterday and overheard a conversation about Mrs hinch. One said ‘I reckon she’s had the baby’ and the other replies ‘she has, I know the person who’s already shot the newborn pictures’
I was coming on to say, there is no bump here. I know you drop near the due date but christ, not low enough that you can't see any sign of it when you are sat down

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Sleep training is another word for child abuse. Letting a baby "cry it out"no matter how small the intervals is absolutely abhorrent. You do not need to sleep train a baby ffs
And that's your professional opinion is it?

Reactions: 7
How can she have lip filler if she’s pregnant last nights make up wash off if it was in face last night her lip looks massive!

Reactions: 7
Erm, she does realise these brows are for people who shave their brows off or for those who have had/have cancer and have lost their hair. You don't put them over hair that's already there

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What is she blurring out in her story? (Not a good screen shot 🥺)
It's one of her nails infront of the camera and the focus is in the distance rather than in macro mode, otherwise you'd just see her finger clearly and Ron running from Maldon's newest sasquatch-esque cryptid would be a blur.
EBKUUDkXoAErjTv.jpg

ETA surely her mice-elloooorrrh wortar could get it off. Or her Elemis pro cleansing balm 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely you don’t stick those transfers over real eyebrow hair!!! 🤣🤣🤣 when someone said the makeup lady has alopecia that makes sense… but what is hinch going to do??!! Please let her do a demo with them on her face!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And when she says how excited she is about them, why is she trying to sound like SS...alot of how she says things reminds me of Stacey

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.