Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her on Tracintheloft nails Instagram. WTAF. I really can't see how she can lie about the baby. She must still be pregnant otherwise how is she going to explain to her sheeple that she kept the baby secret for X amount of weeks/months.

Surely people would think she was bonkers if she rolls out a 3 month old when last night she was supposedly wobbling her bump and this morning she's asking for tips on how to bring on labour? It's all so messed up. She really needs professional help I think.

Reactions: 28
I don’t know anyone with kids that has a bath board?!!! Why would you bother when you have to remove it every time you need to bath them?! Oh wait a minute, Ron has his own en suite doesn’t he?!!!
I honestly don’t think they actually live in that house. I think its an “office” film set whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's doing alot of following accounts this morning.

Just leaving this here
Hinchers are so stupid. Why would it be different for celebs? A baby is a baby. If long nails will hurt a baby’s skin it really doesn’t matter if this baby is a commoner or a ‘celebrity’. Hinch strikes me as the kind of person who doesn’t like to be told anything so even if the midwives tell her to keep her nails short she will just ignore it or ask for another midwife. I imagine the only person she takes advice from is mad ma barker.

I don’t know anyone with kids that has a bath board?!!! Why would you bother when you have to remove it every time you need to bath them?! Oh wait a minute, Ron has his own en suite doesn’t he?!!!
I think the en suite is in the baby's room as it's their old master? Idek I never got this trend of putting crap on the bath or cooker... like, presumably you are using those things thus will need to move stuff every time you use them? Surely that's a hassle? I've tried this and it was horrible, trying to find a place for everything once you need a bath or to cook, then having to clean straight away to put everything back. What heavily pregnant mother has time for this?? With a small toddler?

Reactions: 13
Hinchers are so stupid. Why would it be different for celebs? A baby is a baby. If long nails will hurt a baby’s skin it really doesn’t matter if this baby is a commoner or a ‘celebrity’. Hinch strikes me as the kind of person who doesn’t like to be told anything so even if the midwives tell her to keep her nails short she will just ignore it or ask for another midwife. I imagine the only person she takes advice from is mad ma barker.
Apart from when she nearly burnt her childhood home down, 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the en suite is in the baby's room as it's their old master? Idek I never got this trend of putting crap on the bath or cooker... like, presumably you are using those things thus will need to move stuff every time you use them? Surely that's a hassle? I've tried this and it was horrible, trying to find a place for everything once you need a bath or to cook, then having to clean straight away to put everything back. What heavily pregnant mother has time for this?? With a small toddler?
I have a bath board but it stays down the side of the sink unit until its used. The kids use it, I never have, my tits would get in the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Hey, first time poster here, it have been an avid reading for a long time.

Can someone please explain how Grinch has managed to lie on her heavily 9 months pregnant belly this morning on her stories (Notice her curtains behind her right shoulder in the photo - how is that humanly possible 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️) . Like what the duck?????

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Imagine what it must be like to live your life around tattle and trying to prove/disprove theories. We’re a gossip site love, we don’t actually care, it doesn’t keep us awake at night. It just gives us more to tattle about. The best part about this site, is even if the theories turn out to be wrong, we’re not about to lynch mob people on here. We’ll have a laugh and carry on calling you out on the next duck up. 🤷‍♀️. ATV X
EXACTLY!

Reactions: 14
Why is she going out yet again?!? God sake woman! It is people like YOU that keep getting us put into lockdowns. We will barely be out of this one and the rates will go up, then boom 3rd lockdown. You know you are going into hospital very soon, going to be around staff who have risked their lives this past year and you are gallivanting around with no mask on. God she does my actual head in.

Has to get in there that’s she a size 8 on top. Nothing gushy like “love how round my belly is in this” or “this could be my last bump photo so savouring it”. Just LOOK IM A SIZE 8 WHEN 52 MONTHS PREGNANT

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 123
Why is she going out yet again?!? God sake woman! It is people like YOU that keep getting us put into lockdowns. We will barely be out of this one and the rates will go up, then boom 3rd lockdown. You know you are going into hospital very soon, going to be around staff who have risked their lives this past year and you are gallivanting around with no mask on. God she does my actual head in.
Not to defend her but lockdown restrictions have been lifted, we are able to go out and about. Also apart from last night I’ve not seen her without a mask, happy to be corrected on that though.

Reactions: 21
Has to get in there that’s she a size 8 on top. Nothing gushy like “love how round my belly is in this” or “this could be my last bump photo so savouring it”. Just LOOK IM A SIZE 8 WHEN 52 MONTHS PREGNANT
I think you mean 152 weeks pregnant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
These are the kind of things that make me thing she will have the same attachment issues that she has with Ron. She shows no emotion towards it, only the material things surrounding it.
I can’t wait to see how she copes with 2

Reactions: 23
Am I the only one who wouldn’t wear the same outfit today if I’d worn it last night to go and get my nails done round someone else’s house? For starters pregnancy sweat and smells are real. Secondly, I’d be covered in nail dust and just feel a bit grimey from wearing it all day. But here she is with it back on and the nails she had done last night. Ewww. I bet she douses her clothes in perfume.

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.