Mrs Hinch #387 New nails with no bump in view. Friday reveal for CC2?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, I forgot about the Maldon Hurricane that only targeted Grinch's house. Any excuse to buy more tit.
To be fair, the wind was fairly horrific here in Bucks - I called it a tornado more than once, as it felt like I was flying my (non fat) cocker spaniels like kites. Certainly strong enough to destroy the flimsy cheap tat in their garden 😂

You know what they say Soph. Buy cheap. Buy twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair, the wind was fairly horrific here in Bucks - I called it a tornado more than once, as it felt like I was flying my (non fat) cocker spaniel’s like kites. Certainly strong enough to destroy the flimsy cheap tat in their garden 😂

You know what they say Soph. Buy cheap. Buy twice.
Or everyday in her case 😉😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We’re getting side tracked here folks....

The real question is “why does she so desperately need a potting table when she never actually grows anything”?!! 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
We’re getting side tracked here folks....

The real question is “why does she so desperately need a potting table when she never actually grows anything”?!! 🤨
But of course she does, that Tesco prepacked ‘Best in show’ winning tomato! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How dare she comment on that film and even so much utter Bowie’s words🤢
But labyrinth is her favourite movie. Don’t you remember when she went to Disneyland and saw Alice's Curious Labyrinth and said sometime along the lines of she can’t wait to go on there coz Labyrinth was her favourite movie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but someone who is 9 months pregnant and about to pop doing that video about the table - she would not be able to lean in that close to film?? There’s a point at the end that she’s near the pointy end - if she had a belly she wouldn’t be able to lean in that close

you can see where her feet sit next to the table

Reactions: 5
I think some of the theories on here are so far fetched now.
🙈
Imagine if she doesn’t even come onto Tattle anymore... and meanwhile everyone is getting their knickers in a twist and winding themselves up thinking she is ‘trolling’ you.

I’m no Mrs Hinch fan, but come on! Some of these theories are ridiculous! 😂
Maybe but when her idea of real life is far fetched too what does anyone expect 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think some of the theories on here are so far fetched now.
🙈
Imagine if she doesn’t even come onto Tattle anymore... and meanwhile everyone is getting their knickers in a twist and winding themselves up thinking she is ‘trolling’ you.

I’m no Mrs Hinch fan, but come on! Some of these theories are ridiculous! 😂
We‘re all so bored of the longest pregnancy in living history that we have to amuse ourselves somehow. She’s done some pretty “ridiculous” stuff in the past so who knows what’s going on lately 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
She’s quoting lyrics (in a strange voice) from Bowie/ labyrinth movie ‘you do, do what, remind me of the babe’ after nails. Saw people asking, seen that movie a billion times
Great film. Think it is that, the first sounds like power of voodoo. She doesn't strike me as a Bowie fan, even though she does style herself on the goblin king. Maybe it's a nod to tattlers who call her mam Jareth 🤣
If you're here Soph, play some Magic Dance over your videos instead of the absolute soppy crap you constantly use.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But labyrinth is her favourite movie. Don’t you remember when she went to Disneyland and saw Alice's Curious Labyrinth and said sometime along the lines of she can’t wait to go on there coz Labyrinth was her favourite movie 😂😂😂
I haven’t followed that long, I only follow because of the bantz and seeing what you’re all on about as well 😂 never been a fan though. Always wondered how the hell somebody can “clean” and become famous. Unless you’re Kim Woodburn because we all know she’s a legend.

I’m genuinely devastated that labyrinth is one of my favourite films now. Bowie is probably turning bless him 💔

Reactions: 4
More plastic for landfill. And who the duck gets their nails done when they are due to have a baby? Utter twit

Reactions: 8
Calling it now.. she will announce the birth any day now with a picture of his little hand holding her finger or something as equally clique.. then it'll be another week or 2 wait until she reveals his face after her adoring fans are begging to see him 😩

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Sure she did the same with her patio set last time there was a bit of wind 🤣
Yep, it’s shattered her table! Some strong wind there in Essex. Funnily enough, we had some super strong wind too, whistling through the house and down the fireplace - didn’t even blow a single seedling pot over... strange that.

Reactions: 3
Can someone explain CC2 to me ... I don’t really speak on these threads much as they go way too fast but when she does something ridiculous, I always come here.
I actually liked her before I read this thread; always thought she was really humble as I never really saw her posting designer brands or the fact she has a range rover wasn’t being plastered over the gram until I came here and realised I was being naive 😭
Lol me too

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.