Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell is Mrs Hinch still a thing? Haven’t been on here for a couple of days all that tagging and begging Tesco in her stories worked then 😫 Good luck to her getting a TV career she was an absolute car crash on Loose Women.

Reactions: 26
Someone once said on here (not that long ago, but about 50 threads back you tattle troll b*stards 😂), at what point did you start going off Hinch? And it wasnt until today that i realised. I was thinking about her vulgar post about being 'worried' about christmas and i thought to myself, how is this woman being allowed to profit off her fan bases struggle...? Now, feel free to correct me, but ive always thought she targets herself at single, stay at home, 1 household income mums. Women who have to budget month to month. A quick google and you can find hinchs address, you will see her house is around £250k, the house she got BEFORE the insta 'fame'. This maldon princess has never and will never feel your struggle, yet she has convinced her army she is just like them. That she has to choose cheaper meals one week to afford her kids new school shoes because they have managed to grow out of the others in the space of a few weeks, or shopping for xmas pressys in august, or juggling which bill may be paid late this month. Sorry, but She is no better than the dodgy call centres that ring and scam the elderly

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Also any REAL influence would of been seen wearing the lounge wear and products first before the big advert!!! So guys you may of noticed I’ve been in this super comfy set perfect for winter.....

But no she’s in her vests with her tropical heating suddenly trying to push dressing gowns 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
At least
Also any REAL influence would of been seen wearing the lounge wear and products first before the big advert!!! So guys you may of noticed I’ve been in this super comfy set perfect for winter.....

But no she’s in her vests with her tropical heating suddenly trying to push dressing gowns 😂
Well on the upside at least it isn't black😂 dear lord that woman wears nothing but black! Never see her in anything nice at all...i did notice she looks so so scrawny in the photo with the loungewear... Literally can see her clavicle bones👀😕

Reactions: 8
Soph, can we see your invite to the BAFTA’s? No doubt you kept it, most would! No receipt, it didn’t happen🤔🤔🤔

Soph, can we see your invite to the BAFTA’s? No doubt you kept it, most would! No receipt, it didn’t happen🤔🤔🤔
Soz, bit Kate to the party on this one 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why is she making such a big deal out of this Tesco thing? Isn't it obvious she's been getting paid by them for ages?! Don't know if anyone remembers but back in the beginning, (when she had a wardrobe full of pine disinfectant and a personality if you can imagine such a thing!) she always shopped at Morrisons. Always. Then one day out of nowhere, she was like 'I'm doing an online shop at TESCO guys!' and going on about how much she loves TESCO zooming in on the word "TESCO". It sticks out to me because it was such a BLATANT advert (all "wow I just can't believe how easy shopping online with TESCO is" etc etc) that it actually shocked me?! It was like a bad joke. Since then theres been loooooooads of Tesco ads undeclared (randoms for dinner last night is a recent example) Her memoir and sob story was nothing more than a primer to embolden her to being more open with ads and taking on bigger projects. And it's not just because of greed - it's because if she didn't then really, who could believe that two non working stay at home parents of a toddler could afford their life style? She'd have to stay living in her newbuild Essex estate pretending she only goes out to go to home bargains forever. It doesn't make any sense anymore to keep pretending. So now she's acting like its come from nowhere, when it's clearly been going on from day one. Zzzzzzzz.

Reactions: 36
Her cackling at all her free stuff from Tesco is nauseating. What do free fluffy dressing gowns have to do with cleaning. What exactly is she now? Who are her audience ...... cookery channel 🤢 Animal welfare 🙀 Crafts 🧶 ..... because she’s just terrible at them all and blags free stuff! She punches all her ideas from Pinterest and gets freebies for it. What kind of world are we living in? It’s so wrong on every level. When she says next time, how did this happen to little old me, I think we should all say ‘it’s a mystery to the rest of us too darling!’ 😡

Reactions: 26
It’s a free for all now. She’s willing to pedal anything going forward, doesn’t need to be cleaning related, as long as she can cash in from it. She tries to make out she will only recommend things she lOvES, but Janet had her sussed on Loose Women...she will recommend any product the highest bidder is willing to pay.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s time to have a bath.. Ronwonton only looking at Jaymeyyy. Standard. Zoph you’re a terrible mother and a Shitebag of a person. Sorry guyzzzz, I can’t deal with her anymore. Jesus.
I can’t stand the woman, I think she’s a master manipulator but she is not a terrible mother.
I volunteer as a mentor to teenagers that have had pretty traumatic upbringings, I know exactly what a terrible mother is and this certainly isn’t it.
I’m more of a lurker on here and for the most part agree with what most of you guys say but I’m not a fan when her personal appearance or parenting skills are attacked.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just going to put this here as well as I was VERY bush TtP

Very Spade to the party but - the new car is on finance then through close brothers motor finance

I know there are tax reasons for not buying a car outright, possibly the payments would be write offs against her tax bill??? I can’t think why else she’d do it? I just pay all the taxes I owe rather than avoid themView attachment 322941
Close brothers also does car insurance they are a broker x

Reactions: 3
I’m compelled to watch the car crash posts of this woman and I’m not sure why. The most infuriating thing for me is the posting of gushing praise from her ‘fans’, clearly all as thick as mince. Reposting these affirmations reminds me of one other person- DONALD TRUMP - another celebrity with a huge ego covering a fragile sense of self who needed to big himself up with repeating how fabulous people thought he was. You have to be a special sort of messed up egomaniac to post all that ‘You deserve it! You’re brilliant!’ hokum.

Reactions: 22
Mrs Hinch “absolutely loves” whoever is paying her for whatever ad she is doing at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Christ she is well pleased for herself isn’t she she? Whenever she does a new ad it is followed by her gushing to the camera saying “fankkkkssssss giyzzzzz I just can’t believe ihhh” 😡 get over yourself woman!!

I’ve always noticed it’s new members or members with very few posts that start pregnancy speculation....Hi Soph, Jamie and FredaYahoooooooooooo! 😂 Seen two or three today!!
It drives me mad, I literally couldn’t give a tit if Jamie has flung one up her or not

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she now doing a tv advert for aerial ..... but her own product is bold? Have I got that right?

Reactions: 14
Oh my golly Gosh guys. She DID it. Being a Beggy Mitchell actually works. I guess I'm gonna have to boycott Tesco now. Preferred Asda anyways
'I cant believe I'm working with Tesco F & F guyshhh' slow down love you're posing in a grey bath robe and lounge set you're hardly on the cover of bloody VOGUE. 😅
Also I seen that advert on the tele, the voice over just kicked in a form of PTSD in me I started hallucinating spaghetti hoops and James TW started playing in my head

All this Tesco talk, here's my fave joke
There's been a fire at Tescos
As der?
No tescos!

Over n out guyshhhh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
1-that explains all her crappy voice over stories
2-does this mean I can't even watch the TV in fear of hearing her voice?
3-never seen her wear loungwear like that.. It actually covers both shoulders 🤷‍♀️
🎶🎵Its all about the money, it's all about the dum dum da da dum dum🎵🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my golly Gosh guys. She DID it. Being a Beggy Mitchell actually works. I guess I'm gonna have to boycott Tesco now. Preferred Asda anyways
'I cant believe I'm working with Tesco F & F guyshhh' slow down love you're posing in a grey bath robe and lounge set you're hardly on the cover of bloody VOGUE. 😅
Also I seen that advert on the tele, the voice over just kicked in a form of PTSD in me I started hallucinating spaghetti hoops and James TW started playing in my head

All this Tesco talk, here's my fave joke
There's been a fire at Tescos
As der?
No tescos!

Over n out guyshhhh
I've got one, here goes

I was in the supermarket the other day when this guy threw a block of cheddar at me.

Outraged, I shouted : "Well that's not very mature is it ?"

Sorry im off to work, got shelves to fill 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion by little old me.

Last thread catch up

Monday
Roll over from prev.

Nap for her and Ron.
Kitchen bits and then dinner.
She is finally giving some #gifted products away – with her book, of course, tight mare.
Ron played peek a boo and she thought the neighbours would complain – they live in a detached property!!
Inch and Ron returned from a walk, both wearing personalised hats, just in case, they forgot who they were.
Went to bed as Henry was tired, the duvet was on the sofa again.
Tuesday
#ad time for her prints plus a Black Friday code.
Bit of shredding
Biccy dip dip aka Cookie and milk for Ron.
Had a nap so now feels guilty!!!
Having a drive out somewhere! However, the sky is beautiful
She is now teaming up with Tesco to show off some of their F and F range ffs.
Sang like twats at bath time
Voice over for Ariel during the GBBO break discussed. duck off.
She posted herself watching the ad, what a narc she is.
and
Soph doesn’t have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens

Wiki page
https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

For new members.
Kate to the party, nusty people, duty heart, crunky snack and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
MadMaYahoo/Freda/Ma Barker = Zoph's mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie.
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Plip and Plop = Flip and Flop the fisccch (as this is the sound they’ll make when they head down the toilet along with their 10+ children who are currently unnamed)

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

View attachment 322942

Included this beautiful description of a cult/manipulator from @Moobiemoo

Agree it’s a full con and a bloody cult
Worshipping a woman who gets paid to show you things to buy is not normal.
The manipulation involved is pretty mind blowing.
1. first curate a lifestyle that is neither daring or extra ordinary and very common and fashionable, but just slightly out of reach and unobtainable. Not too much, just enough. Slowly slowly things are added in, all aspirational items that you/they ‘have always wanted’ and couldn’t have before.
2. Next create a relatable non provable issue, like anxiety and mental health and a backstory of A Hard Life. Not too hard and unrealistic, but just challenging enough that it will resonate with people. Feeling awkward, lack of confidence - those are your prime market shoppers. People who don’t have strong identities of their own
3. Befriend everyone, make them think you nurture them and want the best for them. She’s created a huge year 6 playground online, with everyone wanting to be part of the world she has created, to stroke her hair and be invited to her sleepover. Show them just enough of Your life to hook them in every day, but not too much. You will create a noisy circle around you who help you batter off all that pesky criticism
4. upsell upsell upsell. Start throwing in bigger ticket items and more of them once you have Hooked them with smaller things, but don’t go full reality of your cash increase. This will allow you to enjoy some of your more luxury items. Don’t bother people with any in-depth real life problems or waste time on them, if you remind people you are rich and they are poor, they won’t buy from you. Keep reminding people about how relatable you are and how hard you had it, and they will believe you deserve it more than they do
5. distraction. The thing she does best. Prerecorded stories, half truths and troll cries to deflect away from things she wants to do that could be seen as crass or unrelatable
6. Over compensate with thanks to your fans. You wouldn’t be where you are without them and they are now part of your brand even though they do not benefit from it. Make them believe that all you do is give back to them and work for them, when in fact you do not give anything back. Hook them in with replying to some comments and screen shot messages so they keep engaging hoping you will reply to them one day
7. Disappear sometimes to make everyone worry and want you to come back
8. release a sob story
9. now you have landed much bigger brand deals, start distancing yourself from all this investing time into the fans and make celebrity friends instead
10. You are now invincible. The sob story, troll cries and noisy army continue to deflect negativity away from you. Bask in your cash and enjoy it, take a lot of time off
This.is.amazing

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.