Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a long time lurker on tattle..
I’ve always loved Mrs hinch, not enough to rush out and buy her stuff (I don’t even really like cleaning) but I do watch her stories religiously.. or I did until I found tattle! Thank you for opening my eyes to what she really is!!
I always felt bad when I came home from work and couldn’t be arsed to shine my sink or do a dust hunt but now I realise it’s because I have an actual job and a child who I play with!
Thanks tattle from an ex sheeple 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 89
I’m really annoyed she has promoted that grey lounge suit jumper, I bought that back in September in my local Tesco and it’s one of my fav tops for just being cosy. Now everyone’s going to think I am crazy hincher! I’ll wait till it’s oos everywhere and flog it for a profit on eBay to some hinch crazed woman

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Perry to the party... (can I use that one)

had to go back to work today (damn annual leave having to finish)

so missed the entire tattling afternoon!
Can’t believe her begging finally got her somewhere with Tesco.

another place to boycott!!

her advert has been haunting me on YouTube for a while now so I’m not sure why she’s making a big deal over the grand tv reveal.

stick to cleaning Hinch,
You can’t model clothes, you can’t cook, you can’t write a book , or do radio/ tv interviews. You were boring and bland on Stace’s podcast and quite frankly your advert is tit.
No wonder they didn’t want you for the fairy ad... next best thing? I don’t think so

ATV

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
A bit Hudson to the party but with the f&f thing I don’t think it’s a big of a deal as we think. She might have made a fair bit on it but I’m sceptical only because I’ve seen loads of influencers some with quite a small following if I’m honest doing the same thing as she did. She might be overplaying it and maybe her management did to get her on board with it. I just feel Tesco wouldn’t be offering her the amount some of these cleaning businesses are as let’s be honest she needs them more than they need her. That’s just my thoughts on it. It did make me giggle how giddy she got over it as I’ve seen so many influencers with not even a tenth of her follower count doing the exact same ad with their picks from the range 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She absolutely will not go away, I'm pretty sure covid will duck off before she does. She will squeeze every last drop she can. First Lenor and now Ariel. First Zoflora now Fabulousa. And because she creamed so much about Zoflora, Fabulousa won't give into her bullshit and make her a brand partner, she's an absolute cretin. I swear her memoir was in Costco for £6 in a giant bucket. She will promote any shite that pays her but constantly does a Stacey 'chew an apple through a letter box' Solomon and won't tag the small businesses that cream their pants sending her their hard made products begging for her exposure. I really hope the mental health she bullshits about becomes real and she fucks off Instagram sooner rather than later.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A bit Hudson to the party but with the f&f thing I don’t think it’s a big of a deal as we think. She might have made a fair bit on it but I’m sceptical only because I’ve seen loads of influencers some with quite a small following if I’m honest doing the same thing as she did. She might be overplaying it and maybe her management did to get her on board with it. I just feel Tesco wouldn’t be offering her the amount some of these cleaning businesses are as let’s be honest she needs them more than they need her. That’s just my thoughts on it. It did make me giggle how giddy she got over it as I’ve seen so many influencers with not even a tenth of her follower count doing the exact same ad with their picks from the range 🤣🤣
She has to act relatable remember. Despite having multiple book deals and being paid up to 25k per post and being invited to the Baftas apparently,cause that's relatable as duck ya know. Big Bold Tesco wants little old soph so she's gotta act surprised and honoured as duck. She's a balloon 🎈 🖕

Reactions: 15
I’ve always noticed it’s new members or members with very few posts that start pregnancy speculation....Hi Soph, Jamie and FredaYahoooooooooooo! 😂 Seen two or three today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ve always noticed it’s new members or members with very few posts that start pregnancy speculation....Hi Soph, Jamie and FredaYahoooooooooooo! 😂 Seen two or three today!!
I’m certainly not Grinch, I’d rather die than be her or anything like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow I have never seen such outrageously undeserved self-appreciation in all my life. She is deplorable. Has she done or achieved ANYTHING worthy of the recognition she’s giving herself and getting from all the set of arseholes messaging her,
? Has she cured covid? Is she participating in covid research studies? Did she go and donate blood? Did she even raise awareness for any of the thousands of worthy causes that are crying out for attention at this time of year? NO SHE HAS DONE duck ALL apart from some absolutely piss poor promotional work, where she has been spoon fed by some unethical, soulless multinationals to flog useless shite to vulnerable people.
Sometimes the unfairness of this vapid Instagram influencer world really gets me down. I won’t go into my own personal situation as a) I don’t want to be identified b) im not an attention seeking clown fishing for sympathy like this waste of oxygen and c) nobody is responsible for my own life choices except myself and my husband (and the disgusting capitalist society in which we all live BUT that’s a different story) - but a couple of weeks ago myself and my children spent £30 filling 3 shoeboxes for the winter shoebox appeal in the city we live in. This £30 was 1/3 of our current weekly budget (despite being a nurse working throughout covid my partner has lost his income so we are on a very small budget now). However I am well aware there are people in society that are far far worse off than we are and we should be doing all within our power to help wherever we can and bring joy to those in need

THIS bleep does one manic dash to a food bank a few weeks ago, bungs some ratty old clothes at a clothes bank once and makes a foul ‘hamper’ that she names AFTER HERSELF full of cheap, environmentally unfriendly, tested on animals chemicals and her own piece of trash ‘book’ - to donate to a school raffle.

I honestly feel ill at her foul behaviour.She is surely a narcissist, how can she go on in her blinkered little selfish existence and claim to be satisfied

Sorry for the rant pastry trolls, be kond I’m just learning, maybe I should just go and fling together some overprocessed ready-made pastry and cheap jam and claim it’s a jam tart to cheer myself up? I’ll go wake my kids up and force feed them maccies hash browns and Oreos dipped in milk shall I, that’ll make things better

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I just think the newer members may not realize how little we, on the whole, care if she is or isn’t pregnant. It has been speculated on before but it doesn’t really matter, it’s so boring and it has been a bit hurtful to members who may be dealing with fertility or loss so we just prefer not to say anything. Besides, I agree it would give her satisfaction to have us speculate, and so in true pastry troll fashion, we don’t. 🥐 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I just think the newer members may not realize how little we, on the whole, care if she is or isn’t pregnant. It has been speculated on before but it doesn’t really matter, it’s so boring and it has been a bit hurtful to members who may be dealing with fertility or loss so we just prefer not to say anything. Besides, I agree it would give her satisfaction to have us speculate, and so in true pastry troll fashion, we don’t. 🥐 😴
Here here
I genuinely could not give a tiny rats arse whether or not she is incubating another entitled little spoilt brat. Hopefully not though because the world doesn’t need any more parasites like her kind draining its precious resources

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Totally fair, I definitely didn't mean to cause any offence.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I see her go to Lenor spring awakening has been pushed aside for Ariel! Whats the matter Soph did they not pay you?
Bold, Ariel, Lenor and fairy are all produced by P&G! So she’s paid anyway regardless of what product she plugs x

edit to add: look at supersavvyme and you’ll see all the brands owned by p&g xx

Can I just say, as the sheep will say I’m jealous. I’m educated and have my own home with good savings, I’m HUGELY privileged and recognise this. I’m also trained to recognise when people are being manipulated and this is why I really caught onto these tactics. She’s 100% the worst influencer out there right now, very dangerous and damaging to the most vulnerable people in our society.
I'm in the same position, but l know a manipulator when l see one. I hate seeing people taken for a ride by people like her! 😠

Reactions: 15
Can’t be the only one that thinks spring awakening and Rose Blanderland both smell like grandmas, I really don’t understand the appeal of either scent 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Interesting. Maybe in some twisted way, this is part of her penance and community service for her child lock lid fiasco and bollocking from P&G 😂 who knows what goes on behind the scenes, but you can be sure she will twist it to her own narrative.
Ariel pods are made by P&G they know that which ever one bold Lenor or Ariel she promotes her sheep will use the more of the BRANDS she LOVES the more she makes for P&G and herself of cause I think it’s a case of strike while the irons hot sell sell sell pretty soon her hinchers/shoppers will wake up and smell the coffee and see she’s just a walking advert for everything and she loves it all , Janet was correct with what she said about her selling last week but remember she’s not changed one bit guys .....I think she needs to take a hard look at her self and her little boy as she will regret the time she’s lost and you can’t turn back time money isn’t everything

Quick question....

When she was showing off the ebay dresses she did full length mirror shots, but she wasnt being paid to do them.

She gets paid by Tesco to promote 2 pieces from their nightwear wear range and she’s kneeled down doing a mirror selfie.

Does that make no sense to anyone els?

How long is the dressing gown?

Are the joggy bottoms normal fit or slim fit?

How long are the jogger bottoms?

Is it a crop top top, normal fit or oversized top?

Put some effort in and earn your wage pet!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She’s tired and napping because Ronnie doesn’t sleep at night!!! She might admit it in a book next year.... but it’s obvious he’s got no real routine his nap is very late in the afternoon for a toddler with a reasonable routine mostly known as a danger nap 😂

I think he’s much more hard work than they let on and the fact he’s probably finally dropped that 1st nap of the day has really stressed her out!! I don’t know how he’s not got a routine when they’re home most days. Feeling guilty for napping with him though WHY!!! You’ve got a bum of a husband home to do things your behind on like pre record a bin clean or mop a floor not like your works important and on a time scale.

I think the nap thing and feeling guilty was purely to manipulate the sheep before the advert she’s such a cretin

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.