Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs am I still allowed to buy f&f clothes now she is advertising for them? Why does she have to ruin everything 😂

Reactions: 25
Middleton to the party but gtf out of here with her doing her tesco ad with that big chicken strip slap bang in the middle as always, where is her professionalism? If she's not got him slapped in the middle of a clothes ad, she's got his lipstick out on live TV....honestly sickening, I dunno why I find her relationship with that dog so strange, never seen the likes of it, she literally loves the dog more than her

Reactions: 35
That Ariel ad looks like it was produced by a bunch of sixth formers for a media studies project. All choppy and disjointed, maybe they were sticking with Hinch’s pre record vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ffs am I still allowed to buy f&f clothes now she is advertising for them? Why does she have to ruin everything 😂
Imagine being employed by tesco....shall I consider her a colleague now, its sickening to think she's most likely been paid double the years salary of the shopfloor staff who worked their bums off during this pandemic, and she didn't even need to leave the house :mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 96
She’s full shite about keeping out of reach of children.. she took the lid off her box didn’t she.

she’s so far up her own arse it’s untrue. I didn’t see the advert thank his but even on her stories she was rattling her gob off so much I couldn’t hear it if I wanted too!

jamie is only with her for the money now.. he’s probably more irritated by her as much as us normal trolls.. but it’s easier stay with ‘the boney one’ and live off her forever and a day. One day when he’s out alone he will have an affair.. for now he will babysit Zoph and live off her millions 👍🏼

Reactions: 25
Oh god do not like the advert why is she emphasising ssssss and HYgienic. She sounds like a robot. She doesnt sound natural

Reactions: 16
I see her go to Lenor spring awakening has been pushed aside for Ariel! Whats the matter Soph did they not pay you?

Reactions: 18
It’s not a new advert I was graced with its presences in October... wondered why she had never mentioned it though!
0D532A2C-2621-4ADA-BF60-171EEAA07D3C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion: Hinch escaping Jail in F&F gear, Shes been planting the Tesco seed and her Army have no idea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank god my hubby put the footie on during the breaks and I had pee breaks!

Reactions: 6
Imagine being employed by tesco....shall I consider her a colleague now, its sickening to think she's most likely been paid double the years salary of the shopfloor staff who worked their bums off during this pandemic, and she didn't even need to leave the house :mad::mad::mad:
No, that would be an insult to you, your colleagues and every other person who works in retail and do a fantastic job. She literally wouldn’t be able to handle a hard days work in the real world even if she was paid 24k for it which is probably what she got paid for her posts which is really sickening, I agree. You and your colleagues should be getting a bonus with that instead!

Reactions: 27
Bit suspect with P&G using a nobody to do their advert. I'm positive that they should have used a voice over artist or someone in the trade, before they went to gimme bags , there maybe legal issues. She has basically taken a job away from an experienced actor / voice over person who could have done with that job. 🤔

Reactions: 23
Bit suspect with P&G using a nobody to do their advert. I'm positive that they should have used a voice over artist or someone in the trade, before they went to gimme bags , there maybe legal issues. She has basically taken a job away from an experienced actor / voice over person who could have done with that job. 🤔
They probably pay her a fee for the entire tax year, so having her do a voice over, she would of jumped at the chance to be on TV and done it as part of the sponsorship. Means they save money on having to employ someone else.

Reactions: 7
For someone crippled with anxiety she’s so far done a loungewear review seductively showing off her collarbones and body.....and a TV advert that was aired on prime time national television. AND THATS JUST TODAY!!! She should really spend a day in my body if she thinks she’s got anxiety, she’d not survive 20 seconds if she was me. (Edit: I realised how much of a pity party that sounds, that’s not what I meant, what I mean is as she is someone that claims to be so crippled and suffers so badly from anxiety its hilarious she puts herself forward for these things)
you don’t sound like a pity party-you’re overthinking every comment I make. I relive conversations in the shower or in bed when mine is peaking. It can be the most mundane interaction with a shop assistant for example.
I know exactly what you mean. Hugs.

Hi everyone else. I’ve not been on much, damn Covid keeping me busy, the selfish git. It’s ok though, he’s taking Christmas week off so I’m hoping to have some time off myself. Ha!
I shan’t bother trying to catch up. I’ll assume all is as it usually is at hunch towers.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just lying on my stairs here reading all your posts, god she infruiates me 😠
Such a twit 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely her followers are going to cotton on to the fact that she’ll endorse anything if they give her enough money? No more dream team, it’s Ariel now.
Janet Street Porter was so right about her last week. She has shown she has no integrity, no loyalty, she’s just a sales woman. And not even a good one at that, she’s so fake sounding.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.