Mrs Hinch #279 Every little helps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not a new advert I was graced with its presences in October... wondered why she had never mentioned it though!View attachment 322989
That’s what I thought
I was sure I’d seen it before

Anyways the tabs are shite
I used them on a cottage break and the did. Or remove stains do the clothes as they miraculously did that tshirt
I still has to pre treat and redo the wash

Reactions: 5
Surely her followers are going to cotton on to the fact that she’ll endorse anything if they give her enough money? No more dream team, it’s Ariel now.
Janet Street Porter was so right about her last week. She has shown she has no integrity, no loyalty, she’s just a sales woman. And not even a good one at that, she’s so fake sounding.
I honestly think she could do nothing wrong in the crazy fans eyes. I just can't see her trotting off on her on accord sadly, she loves herself and wants validation far too much. My bet is another baby to give her more content, every influencer knows a pregnancy and baby is a big pull in for deals and traffic 🤢

Reactions: 17
Haven’t even seen the fecking advert yet, but I have the rage
What about those actors and actresses who actually do voice overs for a living? They have no bloody work at all.... most of them are in tv & theatre and those industries are gone right now.
So she is now getting money that those people would otherwise make? How is this fair???!!

Reactions: 24
I'm well pissed off, i work for Tesco and have found out that we not getting our Christmas perks which do come in very handy. I bet it's stopped to pay her bloody fee.
Going to have to find another job, I can't be associated with that money grabbing bint.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
With the latest news of "if money is no object you can travel abroad and just pay for a covid test when you get back" I'd like to place a bingo for a trip to Lapland where she "just can't believe it guysz. Never thought I'd ever be somewhere like this and all because of you all supporting me I'm here"

Abhorrent

Reactions: 23
Am I being silly.....why is she in an advert for Ariel when I thought all she used was Lenor/bold or whatever it is?
Also who the duck watches their advert that is embarrassing

She could not be more in love with herself if she tried tonight could she? I don’t shop at Tesco’s, but after seeing her on the floor drooling over herself in more grey clothing, I’m glad I’m not giving Tesco’s my custom to pay that manipulative woman her fees.

This leads me to discussing how she has ruined the GBBO for me tonight. Firstly, I really do think we should have been pre-warned that that ad was going to feature. It was a terrible shock, and I nearly chocked on my Nutella spirals (me and the kids baked them before watching the show 😋). That woman should NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER be allowed to do voice overs with that voice. My husband doesn’t even know who Mrs Hinch is (I don’t discuss her), but he does after that dreadful advert. He thought it sounded BAD, veeerrrryy BAD. It felt like we were hearing one of the adverts from The Apprentice! Very amateurish indeed. Note to Ariel: you get what you pay for...please pay for a proper celebrity in future.

As for telling the audience to make sure pod lids are kept closed - what a joke! How does she sleep at night? Oh I know -she reads her own memoir .. it’s guaranteed to put you to sleep 💤 😴💤😴💤😴

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm well pissed off, i work for Tesco and have found out that we not getting our Christmas perks which do come in very handy. I bet it's stopped to pay her bloody fee.
Going to have to find another job, I can't be associated with that money grabbing bint.
I bleeping hate retail. Bet your big boss wankers aren’t missing out though! Greedy fucks

Reactions: 35
She could not be more in love with herself if she tried tonight could she? I don’t shop at Tesco’s, but after seeing her on the floor drooling over herself in more grey clothing, I’m glad I’m not giving Tesco’s my custom to pay that manipulative woman her fees.

This leads me to discussing how she has ruined the GBBO for me tonight. Firstly, I really do think we should have been pre-warned that that ad was going to feature. It was a terrible shock, and I nearly chocked on my Nutella spirals (me and the kids baked them before watching the show 😋). That woman should NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER be allowed to do voice overs with that voice. My husband doesn’t even know who Mrs Hinch is (I don’t discuss her), but he does after that dreadful advert. He thought it sounded BAD, veeerrrryy BAD. It felt like we were hearing one of the adverts from The Apprentice! Very amateurish indeed. Note to Ariel: you get what you pay for...please pay for a proper celebrity in future.

As for telling the audience to make sure pod lids are kept closed - what a joke! How does she sleep at night? Oh I know -she reads her own memoir .. it’s guaranteed to put you to sleep 💤 😴💤😴💤😴
I use Tesco, and just paid the one off payment for 6 months delivery so it's cheaper, but I'm still pissed she's promoting them.
No way will l use those pods though, I'll stick with the supermarkets brand

Reactions: 8
She seems to be napping a lot, perhaps she's pregnant?
I think it’s more likely she’s got used to doing absolutely nothing and having no stimulation what so ever. That occasionally when she is having a “busier” week or day she can’t cope with it anymore and needs a nap😂

How she ever gets a decent nights sleep is beyond me, if I don’t leave my house and do something remotely productive with my day my brain can’t cope and I end up wide awake.

How has a supermarket suffered in this pandemic?! With all the extra overtime and busy ness the staff have had to deal with on top of rude customers etc. Quite frankly that’s outrageous and has made me want to stop shopping with Tesco purely on tbag

Reactions: 36
Omfg will she just piss off seriously. I go online to do my asda shop and there she is again 😡 there is literally no escaping her even if you want to! I think she’s aiming for world domination, what a scary thought 😳 she would still be like ‘ohh I don’t know how it happened to little old me’ 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
100% she’s just a sales woman and manipulative. She doesn’t care about her fans, if anything, she’s quite a typical school girl bully. Do you remember the types that would say you looked nice but with that smirk on their face, you wouldn’t quite know how to take it? She’s that.

she won’t ever go away unless she does something really awful or some traumatic life event happens. She’s leeched onto her market now (mostly single, quite low income families/mums) she’s not better than a landlord buying houses left right and centre to rent out at extortionate prices to make a living, keeping that property market out of reach for the poor. She makes money out of advertising herself to people who aren’t very well educated so therefore more vulnerable and easily manipulated. It does not sit right with me at all.

though bet she reads this and convinces herself her following aren’t like that. I work with the public and can say I’ve never met a hinch sheep that is from a well educated/non vulnerable background.She honestly makes me sick. 🤮 amount of people I’ve met who barely have any disposable but rush out to copy the latest hinch trends. Let’s be honest. Who is going to scramble to buy some cheap tat Mrs hinch recommends from home bargains? It’s hardly going to be I don’t know; say a gp living in a lovely leafy suburb with a nice disposable income. It’s going to be Karen the sales assistant at Morrison’s living in a rented property somewhere with probably 10p savings.

Reactions: 33
Can I just say, as the sheep will say I’m jealous. I’m educated and have my own home with good savings, I’m HUGELY privileged and recognise this. I’m also trained to recognise when people are being manipulated and this is why I really caught onto these tactics. She’s 100% the worst influencer out there right now, very dangerous and damaging to the most vulnerable people in our society.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
It’s time to have a bath.. Ronwonton only looking at Jaymeyyy. Standard. Zoph you’re a terrible mother and a Shitebag of a person. Sorry guyzzzz, I can’t deal with her anymore. Jesus.

• Haha
Can I just say, as the sheep will say I’m jealous. I’m educated and have my own home with good savings, I’m HUGELY privileged and recognise this. I’m also trained to recognise when people are being manipulated and this is why I really caught onto these tactics. She’s 100% the worst influencer out there right now, very dangerous and damaging to the most vulnerable people in our society.
I love your user name! Maybe I'll change mine to FatnomorePat! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How has a supermarket suffered in this pandemic?! With all the extra overtime and busy ness the staff have had to deal with on top of rude customers etc. Quite frankly that’s outrageous and has made me want to stop shopping with Tesco purely on tbag
To be honest the supermarket has made tit loads of money, people are still panic buying and the store I work in is incredibly busy.
I can't complain im still in a job and i do enjoy what i do.
We have taken on more staff who are fab and hard working. Yes we do get the rude and moaning customers but you get that in any job. Can't please them all.
However the old phrase " low cost maximum input" still applies and i bet the bigger bosses are getting a very nice healthy bonus.
Just frustrates me that they have to involve Hinch. They have purely used her as she will draw in the money. Im still hoping her dull clothing line will be a massive flop. Here's hoping.

Reactions: 19
Bit suspect with P&G using a nobody to do their advert. I'm positive that they should have used a voice over artist or someone in the trade, before they went to gimme bags , there maybe legal issues. She has basically taken a job away from an experienced actor / voice over person who could have done with that job. 🤔
Interesting. Maybe in some twisted way, this is part of her penance and community service for her child lock lid fiasco and bollocking from P&G 😂 who knows what goes on behind the scenes, but you can be sure she will twist it to her own narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.