Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
We had a homeless patient admitted today. No fault of his own and not a drug/alcohol addict. He’s a really nice man.
He was in a right state after being beaten up whilst asleep in a doorway 😢 I tried so hard to get him help with adult social services before going off but it’s not looking hopeful and it’s very likely he will be back on the streets.
I slipped him £30 before I left to make sure he had enough money for food for a few weeks.
My ward manager heard what I did via another nurse who the patient told (he was absolutely astounded and made up at what I did) and called me in her office. I got a major bollocking.
Why do I fucking bother. Sorry for the non Hinch related moan.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 92

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Me and my fella haven't spoke for at least 25 mins and hes just looked up and went 'who do you reckon would win in a scrap? Mrs Hinch or Stacey Solomon?' I think Stace

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

StellaSparkles

From the screenshots I've seen, I'd put it in the 7-10 range. (Source: me. I'm a librarian and am pretty well versed in Lexile ranges, i.e. how difficult a chunk of a text is).
Well Tattlers, because I am who I am, and because I'm avoiding my grad school work tonight, I've gone ahead and run a few text clips through a Lexile calculator! Aren't you all as thrilled as I am by this exercise? (Edited to say: Lexile is how librarians, teachers, book publishers, etc. rate how challenging a book is, so that we know which grade level and reader it might be suited to! It's not often used for adults, because it's assumed that adults have a certain proficiency, but it can be used for struggling adult readers.)

I won't bore you with the details, BUT see the screenshot here- the pink outline is one text I used (I did two others to make sure this wasn't just a particularly low-scoring piece).

The book is scoring around 810-1000 Lexile level. Here's a good chart of where I'd expect readers to be- for "meets expectations" for grade level in the United States, we're looking at Grades 4 and 5, which is ages 9-10 is. So, my earlier estimate of 7-11 is just about right- I always leave wiggle room for struggling and advanced readers! ;)

Here's that Lexile chart.

Another text analysis of the same screenshot (again, I did use another, just this one for continuity) is showing that the ATOS level (basically- how "readable" is a book?) is 6.3. Here's a chart I like to explain the conversions: http://doc.renlearn.com/kmnet/r00575359d240bc6.pdf This basically puts it around a 6th grade level, so again, we're looking between 4th-6th grade reading level, ages 9-11 ish. This scores *below* the 25th percentile for 6th grade books used for instructional purposes, FYI. http://www1.renaissance.com/Products/Accelerated-Reader/ATOS/Results/ID/1865390

So!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Freda - Oh I always knew you were special Princess Sophie. Always knew you would change lives and make a difference in this world.

Samantha, just trying to get her paramedic qualification -

C82B1DD3-FE5F-4295-A920-9C8DDCE2A111.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Genuine question....do you all think she knew what she was doing from the very beginning?? or do you think it started as a bit of a laugh for her and some big brand manager has got their claws in and because she’s not very intelligent they’ve got her to sell her soul? I did used to like her in the very beginning and thought she was genuine but now it’s all so exploitative of vulnerable people who think she’s their friend it doesn’t sit well with me at all.

* I was a bit Winslet to the last thread so posting this again because I’m genuinely interested in people’s opinions on this. Hope that’s ok guyssss I’m still learning 🙃 *
My own opinion is that she probably couldn’t foresee how successful she would be but I do believe they worked together, she and her husband on the brand ‘Mrs Hinch’
Now the bit I find ridiculous is the constant going on as if she’s a dimwit or changing her MO
This is a woman who says that putting pine in her bog last thing at night calms her down and makes her feel less anxious about life but is more than happy to leave the equivalent of a five month skid mark in her bath all night because you know she’s laid back like that
This is the woman who cleaned and cleaned everything even washed the bloody vacuum cleaner next thing there is shit all over the floor when she vacuums because she “just hasn’t bothered guys what am I like”
This is the woman who stuck to her special Hinch tada list or whatever the fuck it is a regimental way of cleaning to bring order into a chaotic world which helped with her anxiety now it’s “ do it when you want guys no rules to follow”
This is the woman who allegedly gives to food banks all the time but had to ask her hinchers if they knew of any food banks because she thinks things ‘might’ have changed due to Covid mmmm wouldn’t you know this if you did it ALL THE TIME
These are just a couple of things I’ve noticed and I’m not really looking so in answer to your question I think they are professional sales people selling a brand and that brand is Mrs Hinch
Oh and another inconsistency why get that corner seating arrangement to read to won won with when she already had the reading wigwam lined up 🤔

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 65

PickledOnion

She even reads it with the typo on the audio book! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Is he a gambler ??
Someone she knows has been on here to spill the tea. He is a massive gambling addict. In meetings for it once a week and her Dad had to pay his debts off.
My favourite story is when she was pregnant she flew up Maldon High Street in the Range Rover. Then proceeded to drag Jaymay out of the Coral’s screaming.
Funnily enough, that never made it into the meeeemoir?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

mammaof3

VIP Member
Thread suggestion by @RonnieBlessHim - I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It.

Last thread catch up

Sunday, all the shite she has done today.
Inch’s parents came around; she warmed up made them a lasagne.
She reminisced on a wedding day song – 🤮 Then she had a bath.

Monday, all the shite she has done today.
Ron fed the dog. Yawn.
She did 2 morning radio interviews, 1 for Heart with Jamie & Amanda and the other for Radio Ireland with Ryan Tubridy.
She made the bed. Last night’s bath bomb mess was cleaned away – the skank.
Gaynor then pretended to be a radio DJ.
Jaymme did some work, he put the piano stool up, it was purchased not to use with their no existent piano but as a stool for her make up table (which is a console table).
Ma Freda nicked Ron for the day so the Grinchs buggered off into town for a Greggs and a date around Home Bargains.
They came back to Henry’s welcome home whines, bless him.
She then said she was showing her HB haul tomorrow, WTF bitch, I was waiting for the reveal.
A Q&A session was then opened up. The sheep sent arse licking questions.
She finished off that she hopes the Trolls find peace. Aww thanks cocka.
and
Soph doesn't have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

wiki page

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

On her personal IG account - nasty comment about Tulisa.

Tulisa.png

Just for fun

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Just catching up on her stories. Just an observation but I've noticed how much more confident and happy she seems and less of the granny filters.

Don't get me wrong she's still a dick though.
It’s because she is transitioning to her true self. The anxiety and filters were all an act. Gently gently wins the race

Reactions: 54

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Love how we got a bedtime routine for the first time ever tonight after we’ve all been saying he practically lives at Mad Freda’s. Hi ya Soph! I’m thank you!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

You gotta (jus) roll with it,
You gotta make your pies,
You gotta bake what you bake,
Don't let any trolls get in your way

To the tune of Oasis' Roll With It. Another playlist inspiration!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

PickledOnion

No content this morning because the cash cow is still with Ma Barker. No one wants to see Vestlife in his twin set feeding the dog chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Beebee3

Personally I believe the account was set up as a business idea. They probably didn’t think it’d blow up the way it did but I can’t see how it was ever a personal account. She even had her brand name sorted early on.
Mrs Hinch is cleverly constructed - she’s vulnerable, like your best friend, perfect in every single way. A lot of stay at home mums are lonely - so this taps into that. A best friend type who is something to aspire towards.
The mental health stuff pisses me off. I don’t doubt she’s felt nervous at times but she doesn’t have an anxiety disorder. I think this was a ploy to make her appear relatable and vulnerable.
Mrs Hinch is ditsy and silly. She relies on her mum for advice and behaves in a very childlike way. Perhaps to encourage the behaviour of her ‘army’ and the way the protect her.
Mrs Hinch loves a bargain and her lifestyles seems achievable to those watching.
But Sophie Hinchcliffe is none of those things. In that video you see a confident, shrewd woman who along with her husband, knows how to sell.
She plays a character. But underneath is a very different woman. She has a lot of money and isn’t afraid to spend it - it’s just done on the quiet.
And I think what we’re witnessing now is the transition from Mrs Hinch who names her cloths etc to Sophie. Because I think now Sophie has experienced the lime light - she wants more of it. And as herself now.

• Heart
Reactions: 52