Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JudgyJudy

I don't know if anyone has said this already as I can't keep up with the thread. But did anyone notice the typo when talking about the trolls? 😂 Shouldn't it be "because I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me"

Sorry if already been mentioned. Just thought it was just iconic that she's cocked up while slagging you eagle eyed lot off 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Good evening my beautiful pastry friends!
thank you for talking me down earlier. I thought to myself tattle says it’s only 4 hours til a coffee break then two hours til home time.....all joking apart your messages were lovely and thank you all for understanding xxx
my manager seemed genuinely gutted I was leaving and I had a wobble about making the decision but then I had some really rude customers (I work for a posh company that makes perfumes and candles that influencers LOVE all with a cream and black aestheti) I went to visit my new place (ethical body and beauty company been going since 1976, green logo) and all my new colleagues were sooooo lovely and the assistant manager has rheumatoid arthritis too so she understood about all my medications and my crohns etc.
I then bought myself an m&s pizza and some Prosecco and actually said “what the fuck!“ out loud when I saw the egg noodle nests. I scared my (evil but not fat) dog. She is sulking anyway as it was her birthday yesterday and no one gifted her 3 cakes cos my insta is mostly about broken bowels and a bit of make up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

bubblebuttt

The 'mum says' quotes are so fucking boring, but the stuff she says in her book about her mum is even weirder. Taking a hanky with her mums perfume to school so she can smell her 🤢🤢 it's fucking creepy 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
Morning all
I have to go to work this afternoon and hand in my notice. I have messaged manager and got a terse reply. I have spoken to HR so I know the legalities. However I am currently stuck to the sofa with a pounding heart and know I will need to take beta blockers to get me into work to do my shift today. Thats anxiety Sop hun. Not prancing around doing radio interviews and pretending to clean your bath. My hands are all tingly and I feel low level sick. I hate this feeling.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

charzzzzzz

sorry if this has already been said (I have a lot to catch up on) but if my auntie was worth 2.5 mil and I got a 99p home bargains bath bomb for Christmas i wouldn't be very impressed
I mean at least by a half decent lush one or something?
Also why doesn't she fill up some shoe boxes to send to disadvantaged children for Christmas??

• Heart

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s a typo, it’s a badly constructed sentence. I think what the ghost writer she means is “I haven’t told you all this so you feel sorry for me”.

In the GW‘s defence she had a 2000 word count to meet, she had to pad it out somehow, yanno?

Edited to add:the GW could have been male of course.

• Heart
Thread suggestion :

Tap tap tap you’ve exceeded your poo time allocation; where’s my ice cream with my much needed validation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Noseyparker86

I was listening to her book last night (got it free on audible 😏) and I can only listen to small bits at a time because of the voice but so far....

She says all her shoes were from shoe zone and in the next breath talks about her timberland boots.

She said she never got big presents for her birthdays because she’s not flash guysss but then goes on to say every single year her mum hired out the local hall for her to have a party!

She said they weren’t rich growing up but her and her sister had a room each and she mentions the guest room so that makes a 4 bedroom house. Sorry love that’s rich in my book!

She also said she was never one for going out but on her old twitter account (it’s defo her I've checked it out @sophierose_90) it’s full of her friends tweeting her about nights out, meeting for drinks in London after work, hangovers, club195 and girly trips to Ibiza and talking about 3 day benders!

Why not just be authentic! She’s zoned in on a specific type of customer and she won’t be relatable if she shows her true self! It’s such a shame she’s making people probably miss out on their best years by staying home and cleaning when really she had fun when she was younger like she should have!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Tui

VIP Member
Aw my god I am actually SEETHING. Now all her Hincheroonies will be like awwww look at our precious Zoph remembering Katie on cerebal palsy day! When actually she had to come on here to be reminded but then lathers herself in the praise. It’s actually awful, using a poorly, young girl for the gram.
I blame this girls mum for exposing her daughter to such a negative influence. I find the whole relationship utterly bizarre and just feels like Hinch is exploiting her to make herself look good

Reactions: 45

Amibovvered

VIP Member
Just had a browse on the Piers Morgan post, the Hinchers are proving exactly what trolls they are, going on to his page and saying something other than they love him, which in Hinch’s world would be grounds for an instant block! Biggest trolls proved right there, and what amazing Hinchers does she say she has?? With never any nastiness 😂🤣😂🤣 Fair play to Piers, he’s leaving all the comments up there, he doesn’t give a flying f*** just sitting back and seeing them show Hinch up. Mrs Hinch has raised and nurtured the real trolls. Going on someone’s account and slagging them off is trolling, keeping your concerns about the dirty deeds of an Influencer on a forum that they have to physically seek out is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Couple of things Zoph, you are right the trolls won’t win as you put it however tattle users won the second you made a point of doing the pointing even more, closely followed by a good few dozen things that you have or now do more, in an attempt to piss us off/make a point 🙄

Also personally I haven’t had a great life, cse, dv, cancer 4 times leading to not being able to have children, a few more shitty things however, I don’t lie, I have never exploited anyone, let alone an innocent baby. I’ve earned my money honestly, have had careers where I have made a positive impact on a lot of vulnerable people’s lives, got friends who love me for me, am well respected and have no enemies . You saying you have a lovely life can’t even honestly say you don’t lie, let alone anything else . Poor Ronnie

• Heart
Reactions: 44
EA600EB1-CED6-4202-882E-C4A9008151E5.jpeg
Fucking hell calm down you nutty Hincher!!

They are crazy and she encourages this behaviour. Just because he didn’t mention her (who even is she to most people) it doesn’t mean he bloody hates her or hates women she’s got a lot to answer for encouraging women to be bat shit crazy. What happened to be kond

• Haha
  • Wow

Olivemaks

VIP Member
She is absolutely ridiculous. She could of done the toaster and mirror in 5 mins earlier on to post but look guys it’s 4pm. Schools done all the mums are back home with the kids. ENGAGEMENTS ENGAGEMENTS

it’s the 7-8am (majority with work or kids are deffo up and has a bit of a browse on social Media)

12-1pm (lunch time everyone’s on break on phones)

between 4-6pm (school run done everyone at home)

And 8pm (Family’s sitting down or settling down for evening chilling not very busy)

these are her favourite times to post guysz keep an eye out.. prime times we should call them

• Haha
Neither of them have really bothered me tbh. They’re very cartoonish. Until today, Sky? Really? & then her posting her ‘Troll’ page from her book. I’m done. Unfollowed. I never thought an ‘Influencer’ could make me that bothered! Half a packet of chocolate digestives & I’ll feel better.

• Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Me and my fella haven't spoke for at least 25 mins and hes just looked up and went 'who do you reckon would win in a scrap? Mrs Hinch or Stacey Solomon?' I think Stace
Omg I would LOVE to see these two have a cat fight! Stace would fight dirty, she’s from Dagenham

• Haha

Milfordcubicle

VIP Member
2 questions
why the fuck is Kanye vest wearing ma barkers slippers?
and why does he think we want to see her sucking off a magnum like a goat with new veneers?

• Haha
  • Wow

Justapeep

VIP Member
Just before her appearance on This morning I noticed she was liking holly willoughbys posts on Instagram and now she doesn’t bother.
Perhaps because holly hasn’t followed her. She is such a user and when she doesn’t get what she wants drops things like a hot potato

• Haha