Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if anyone has said, as I haven’t caught up yet. But is she going green for Katie? I’ve seen it in her tags and on Marios page. Wonder why it’s not first on her list today seen as she’s such a big inspiration. I don’t know much about their relationship etc and haven’t seen anything on tattle since I’ve been on here but this young girl seems very invested in hinch. I really don’t like to think that hinch is using her but she was quick to mention Katie when it was about her book, but now for a specific cause to do with Katie she’s not mentioned it. It really kills me inside to be so critical of something like this aswell

Reactions: 9
I wish someone would tell her to brush her hair she looks like she’s been dragged through bushes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Ronnie had cucumber for lunch and them broccoli bird nest things went in the bin.
Maybe with all her money she should hire a chef!

What is that lunch 😂 looks grim. Feel like hopping in the car and driving down to Maldon myself and hand delivering Ronnie a happy meal

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Baby does sleepings???? Bot bot????

Is this how I’m supposed to speak to my children?! Because I just told my 18 month old to “go and get your red wellies and put them on the mat” which he did and I then said “good boy. Now sit down so we can get ready. Would you like a drink before we go?” To which he replied “no thank you mummy. No want drink. Let’s go to the park mummy. Ready steady go.”

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Ron might like to talk to Grandad on the remote but seems he doesn’t like the noodle nests and who can blame him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone have a child around rondons age? I don’t have children myself however I’m confused As to why he’s so silent and nonchalant ☹Shouldn’t they be a bit more.. you know. Expressive.. I wonder how long she spends playing with him and not just getting a snap in for Instagram then getting up ticking lists again dust hunting ..
she does not show most of those things so you can’t speculate on them. He isn’t silent just she doesn’t show him often without music over the top

Reactions: 4
Christ, I actually thought she was making him something normal like a stir fry. But nope, it had to have egg and broccoli in it, nuked in a muffin tray so that’s the end of that. I’ve literally never seen that little lad eat a sandwich. Never!!!!!

Baby duz sleepingz? Give me strength!

Reactions: 14
Does anyone have a child around rondons age? I don’t have children myself however I’m confused As to why he’s so silent and nonchalant ☹Shouldn’t they be a bit more.. you know. Expressive.. I wonder how long she spends playing with him and not just getting a snap in for Instagram then getting up ticking lists again dust hunting ..
It doesn’t help that she doesn’t speak to him properly. Poor little mite has to listen to her screeching mumazzzzzz at him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How old is Ronnie now? 14/15 months?! Why is he still having crap served to him from ‘My first meals’ His first meals were 7/8 months ago. Surely he should be eating just the same as everybody else......but then again, we’ve seen the tit show that turns out to be!
My daughter had her first little roast dinner at 7 months and was using cutlery by Ron’s age. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm surprised they can move in the house for furniture and piles of toys for Bot Bot Ron. You can't just shower them with new stuff and think that's parenting..

• Haha
When Ron grows up he’s going to be confused that life isn’t one emotional musical montage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.