Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw my god I am actually SEETHING. Now all her Hincheroonies will be like awwww look at our precious Zoph remembering Katie on cerebal palsy day! When actually she had to come on here to be reminded but then lathers herself in the praise. It’s actually awful, using a poorly, young girl for the gram.

Reactions: 27
Aw my god I am actually SEETHING. Now all her Hincheroonies will be like awwww look at our precious Zoph remembering Katie on cerebal palsy day! When actually she had to come on here to be reminded but then lathers herself in the praise. It’s actually awful, using a poorly, young girl for the gram.
I blame this girls mum for exposing her daughter to such a negative influence. I find the whole relationship utterly bizarre and just feels like Hinch is exploiting her to make herself look good

Reactions: 45
She'll probably unfollow Piers Morgan now as well 🤣 The comments on his post are brilliant!
They are very repetitive aren’t they
“ Mrs Hinch will wipe the floor with you”
“What about Mrs Hinch”
“ your book is half price” ( mmm so is hinches 🙄) )
“Trolls”
🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve posted about 5 times in about ten mins because of this but it’s really got my back up. I think it’s great that this girl has been made so happy from this “friendship” with hinch. But I think you have to tread really carefully and if it’s not sincere then there’s going to be some serious upset and disappointment along the way. This girl needs protecting from that

Reactions: 15
What really sickens me is a lot of these die hard hinchers have all been wearing green today but instead of just tagging Katie's mums page they have also tagged hinch. Using that little girl to try and get attention from hinch. Most of them dying for a like or follow from the cow. If she was really bothered why not post about it this morning and show her support by wearing green. Obviously couldn't do that coz it would mess up her pre records which were evident today. Now of course their holy messiah has finally jumped on the bandwagon she will be just amazing. Do it coz you CARE not just for attention

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Love how we got a bedtime routine for the first time ever tonight after we’ve all been saying he practically lives at Mad Freda’s. Hi ya Soph! I’m thank you!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
How come her stupid followers are not nashing their teeth over the fact she’s duped them into buying a lifetimes supply of zoflora and now doesn’t use it 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What makes me so sad about little Katie is hinch only wrote on her book she gifted to Katie (the this is me book) get mummy to contact me with your best number. Would it not have been nice for hinch to have done this long before now!? That little girl really admired her and I actually tear up when I see how happy she makes her and hinch only contacts her once in all this time?! She’s gifted her her other books previously you’d have thought she could have arranged a call well before now it would have made that girls life. So sad

Reactions: 14
Am i the only one that plonks my ample arse straight on my sofa after a walk without spraying it with tit?!
Bacteria also lives on the toilet seat, door handles and pretty much everything but she’s never cleaned each after she’s touched it

Hopefully she’ll go to HB or B&M next time and wipe over everything once she’s touched it

Reactions: 10
Love how we got a bedtime routine for the first time ever tonight after we’ve all been saying he practically lives at Mad Freda’s. Hi ya Soph! I’m thank you!
Fuccckkkkk offfffff (runs to instagram) has she really hahahahaha guess she had a good catch up on here whilst ma had her boy Ron

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeez they both need a life separate from each other.
Me and my partner are isolating together with covid and we're not spending that much time together. I'm definitely not banging in the bathroom door for him.
Being married is not a personality!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.