Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This ‘mum always says’ lark is getting right on my tits! What are you, 3?! Don’t get me wrong, I have so much respect for my mum but jeez I don’t quote her every day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Couple of things Zoph, you are right the trolls won’t win as you put it however tattle users won the second you made a point of doing the pointing even more, closely followed by a good few dozen things that you have or now do more, in an attempt to piss us off/make a point 🙄

Also personally I haven’t had a great life, cse, dv, cancer 4 times leading to not being able to have children, a few more crappy things however, I don’t lie, I have never exploited anyone, let alone an innocent baby. I’ve earned my money honestly, have had careers where I have made a positive impact on a lot of vulnerable people’s lives, got friends who love me for me, am well respected and have no enemies . You saying you have a lovely life can’t even honestly say you don’t lie, let alone anything else . Poor Ronnie

• Heart
Reactions: 44
For anyone kate to the party.

The wiki page is always linked either on the 1st post or at the top of the page.

There are many more wiki pages to read on there, all your love to hate celebs/wasteofspaceuselesscunts/nobodies, etc.

Enjoy.

Reactions: 19
@Braggles991
The reason I think she may seem more confident and happy is because she can see the money in her bank account increase, knowing full well she’s been able to sell “books” and do some radio/tv by deceiving her most loyal followers.
She could say that the sky is black and her hinchers are that obsessed that they will argue the case for her.
How can she have so much anxiety and having to always hide behind the granny filters, to suddenly being able to do everything so confidently overnight.
I’m glad I found this site as my eyes have well and truly been opened.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think she’s had a plan from the beginning, but playing innocent little Sophie has all the sheep lapping it up
Oh yes definitely she's so professional at it. Radio interview today was from a very very professional business woman who knows exactly what she's doing with every confidence. That head back laugh look at me Jamie was unreal. Even down to to the innocent little bow in her hair she knows exactly what look she's trying to portray

Reactions: 18
This ‘mum always says’ lark is getting right on my tits! What are you, 3?! Don’t get me wrong, I have so much respect for my mum but jeez I don’t quote her every day!
It's another way to deflect (bad) attention away from her. If it ever goes tits up watch her play dumb or victim or both and throw Jamie & her Mum under the bus, blaming them for it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's another way to deflect (bad) attention away from her. If it ever goes tits up watch her play dumb or victim or both and throw Jamie & her Mum under the bus, blaming them for it all.
I’m thank you for saying this as it is sooooooo true. Absolute deflection.
Ma Barker has probably said none of this shite.

I have a cousin who does this. Whenever she wants to make a point but not be held to account for it she pretends it was her Mum who said it!! 🙄

Reactions: 13
Hi guuuyyyyssss, sorry I'm KTTP but if anyone has downloaded the Book of Lies on Audible with a credit you can send it back. It means you won't have wasted a credit and may affect her "sales"

Reactions: 18
Just had a browse on the Piers Morgan post, the Hinchers are proving exactly what trolls they are, going on to his page and saying something other than they love him, which in Hinch’s world would be grounds for an instant block! Biggest trolls proved right there, and what amazing Hinchers does she say she has?? With never any nastiness 😂🤣😂🤣 Fair play to Piers, he’s leaving all the comments up there, he doesn’t give a flying f*** just sitting back and seeing them show Hinch up. Mrs Hinch has raised and nurtured the real trolls. Going on someone’s account and slagging them off is trolling, keeping your concerns about the dirty deeds of an Influencer on a forum that they have to physically seek out is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She honestly makes out as if her mum is some greek philosopher that needs to impart her wisdom on all us mere mortals via the medium of Soph. Nah love, she’s your mum, her word isn’t final, grow up, grow a spine and learn to live for yourself and not through your mums quotes yanno....ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes I was just about to say this, it’s not a typo it’s just a really piss poor attempt at constructing a sentence!
I’d love someone to work out the reading age of that book, it’s probably about 7 years old.
From the screenshots I've seen, I'd put it in the 7-10 range. (Source: me. I'm a librarian and am pretty well versed in Lexile ranges, i.e. how difficult a chunk of a text is).

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Evening tattlers, or morning it is past midnight, had a day off sm today covid tried to take over my house but all is well and the results came back OK,
Just watched H is she on some kind of pill that transforms you and magically cures anxiety because I've just watched a totally different person to the last few days.
The radio, Hinch Hits please god no, I hope no one heard her and thought it would be a good idea because its totally not! It is not okay not 1 bit, never!
I see she is saving content for tomorrow, her hb haul, probably already recorded, and set to post automatically for us all to drool over.
I saw we got a mention too, she even showed part of our own section in her "new book" I'm sure we should get royalties 🤔
Anyway I'm off to catch up on this new thread 👀

I reckon stace would destroy her! She’s from Dagenham, she’d go all gangster on her spoilt ass 😂😂😂
Hinch would say to J "get me the talc remove your flip flops and when I say the word I'll throw the talc in her face and then we leg it"

Reactions: 9
44A2F5E3-46A2-472D-A3E0-04DEDBDA1D98.jpeg

Garraway to the party guyzzz but my husband asked why our dog was on Zophs stories and I can’t unsee it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
“Mum says “ 🤣 actually pissing myself every time she says it now.

the trolls dont matter because they aren’t the ones she needs to fill her bank account

ATV guyzzzzzz we got this, love you all

Reactions: 16
From the screenshots I've seen, I'd put it in the 7-10 range. (Source: me. I'm a librarian and am pretty well versed in Lexile ranges, i.e. how difficult a chunk of a text is).
Well Tattlers, because I am who I am, and because I'm avoiding my grad school work tonight, I've gone ahead and run a few text clips through a Lexile calculator! Aren't you all as thrilled as I am by this exercise? (Edited to say: Lexile is how librarians, teachers, book publishers, etc. rate how challenging a book is, so that we know which grade level and reader it might be suited to! It's not often used for adults, because it's assumed that adults have a certain proficiency, but it can be used for struggling adult readers.)

I won't bore you with the details, BUT see the screenshot here- the pink outline is one text I used (I did two others to make sure this wasn't just a particularly low-scoring piece).

The book is scoring around 810-1000 Lexile level. Here's a good chart of where I'd expect readers to be- for "meets expectations" for grade level in the United States, we're looking at Grades 4 and 5, which is ages 9-10 is. So, my earlier estimate of 7-11 is just about right- I always leave wiggle room for struggling and advanced readers! ;)

Here's that Lexile chart.

Another text analysis of the same screenshot (again, I did use another, just this one for continuity) is showing that the ATOS level (basically- how "readable" is a book?) is 6.3. Here's a chart I like to explain the conversions: http://doc.renlearn.com/kmnet/r00575359d240bc6.pdf This basically puts it around a 6th grade level, so again, we're looking between 4th-6th grade reading level, ages 9-11 ish. This scores *below* the 25th percentile for 6th grade books used for instructional purposes, FYI. http://www1.renaissance.com/Products/Accelerated-Reader/ATOS/Results/ID/1865390

So!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Just had a browse on the Piers Morgan post, the Hinchers are proving exactly what trolls they are, going on to his page and saying something other than they love him, which in Hinch’s world would be grounds for an instant block! Biggest trolls proved right there, and what amazing Hinchers does she say she has?? With never any nastiness 😂🤣😂🤣 Fair play to Piers, he’s leaving all the comments up there, he doesn’t give a flying f*** just sitting back and seeing them show Hinch up. Mrs Hinch has raised and nurtured the real trolls. Going on someone’s account and slagging them off is trolling, keeping your concerns about the dirty deeds of an Influencer on a forum that they have to physically seek out is not.
Sorry if I’m kate to the party.... what Piers Morgan post? I’ve tried searching for his Facebook page and it’s nowhere to be seen 🤔

Reactions: 6
Sorry if I’m kate to the party.... what Piers Morgan post? I’ve tried searching for his Facebook page and it’s nowhere to be seen 🤔
Yeah I went to twitter and couldn't find anything there.
Hopefully someone will fill us in, if we offer pastry that is 😆

Reactions: 4
Well Tattlers, because I am who I am, and because I'm avoiding my grad school work tonight, I've gone ahead and run a few text clips through a Lexile calculator! Aren't you all as thrilled as I am by this exercise? (Edited to say: Lexile is how librarians, teachers, book publishers, etc. rate how challenging a book is, so that we know which grade level and reader it might be suited to! It's not often used for adults, because it's assumed that adults have a certain proficiency, but it can be used for struggling adult readers.)

I won't bore you with the details, BUT see the screenshot here- the pink outline is one text I used (I did two others to make sure this wasn't just a particularly low-scoring piece).

The book is scoring around 810-1000 Lexile level. Here's a good chart of where I'd expect readers to be- for "meets expectations" for grade level in the United States, we're looking at Grades 4 and 5, which is ages 9-10 is. So, my earlier estimate of 7-11 is just about right- I always leave wiggle room for struggling and advanced readers! ;)

Here's that Lexile chart.

Another text analysis of the same screenshot (again, I did use another, just this one for continuity) is showing that the ATOS level (basically- how "readable" is a book?) is 6.3. Here's a chart I like to explain the conversions: http://doc.renlearn.com/kmnet/r00575359d240bc6.pdf This basically puts it around a 6th grade level, so again, we're looking between 4th-6th grade reading level, ages 9-11 ish. This scores *below* the 25th percentile for 6th grade books used for instructional purposes, FYI. http://www1.renaissance.com/Products/Accelerated-Reader/ATOS/Results/ID/1865390

So!
Stella you're a bleeping legend!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.