Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My God she's thick. That paint job will last a week before it needs doing again. She has painted over washing up liquid (why does she never rinse products away 🤦‍♀️), and hasn't sanded to give the paint a key

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My God she's thick. That paint job will last a week before it needs doing again. She has painted over washing up liquid (why does she never rinse products away 🤦‍♀️), and hasn't sanded to give the paint a key
I thought westlife has advertised as a DIY guru on his glam profile, they've missed a trick🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Me and my fella haven't spoke for at least 25 mins and hes just looked up and went 'who do you reckon would win in a scrap? Mrs Hinch or Stacey Solomon?' I think Stace
Hinch would be in a ball on the floor crying for Ma Barker

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve had a quick look but can’t see on here, was anyone else under the impression she’d had some cosmetic work done when she went away to that mansion? It would explain the not being on camera thing And Freda being needed to nurse her etc and I just thought she looked a bit different when she cane back but couldn’t pinpoint how, plus she’s much less with the granny filter now... but if people saw her out and about with not bandages/ bugger boobs etc it’s probably just my complete inability to trust that’s anything she says isn’t a complete lie/ distraction attempt

Reactions: 22
Does anyone know how much money she had made on the book? Influencers love to be relatable and honest but never discuss how much money their followers make them.

Reactions: 3
Those noodle nests looked dire. No wonder Ronnie only ate the cucumber. Imagine only making finger food for breakfast lunch and dinner. The constipation in that household must be off the charts.
They looked drier than my vagina when Onslow appears in his twin set...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Morning all
I have to go to work this afternoon and hand in my notice. I have messaged manager and got a terse reply. I have spoken to HR so I know the legalities. However I am currently stuck to the sofa with a pounding heart and know I will need to take beta blockers to get me into work to do my shift today. Thats anxiety Sop hun. Not prancing around doing radio interviews and pretending to clean your bath. My hands are all tingly and I feel low level sick. I hate this feeling.
Hope today went well for you, queen hun Soph, would not know how real anxiety feels if it came up and slapped her right in her blown up lips, you've got this lovely, thinking of you

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We had a homeless patient admitted today. No fault of his own and not a drug/alcohol addict. He’s a really nice man.
He was in a right state after being beaten up whilst asleep in a doorway 😢 I tried so hard to get him help with adult social services before going off but it’s not looking hopeful and it’s very likely he will be back on the streets.
I slipped him £30 before I left to make sure he had enough money for food for a few weeks.
My ward manager heard what I did via another nurse who the patient told (he was absolutely astounded and made up at what I did) and called me in her office. I got a major bollocking.
Why do I bleeping bother. Sorry for the non Hinch related moan.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 92
Spaghetti hoop pie and now noodle nests ffs! Now I'm convinced she's doing this on purpose/for attention...!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have a daughter a month younger than him and she's not saying lots of words, but she's always 'chatting', playing or following me around 'helping' she's always expressing herself one way or another. It would help massively if she just spoke to him like a normal human being, I'm always chatting to my little one🤣 I don't understand why she chooses to show him being so unexpressive and whatever instead of showing him having personality, making noise, getting into mischief.
Excuse me.... he does get into mischief with his big brother Sir Henry Lardarse 🐕 🙄
The little tykes were hiding food under the radiator on her stories recently! 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We had a homeless patient admitted today. No fault of his own and not a drug/alcohol addict. He’s a really nice man.
He was in a right state after being beaten up whilst asleep in a doorway 😢 I tried so hard to get him help with adult social services before going off but it’s not looking hopeful.
I slipped him £30 before I left to make sure he had enough money for food for a few weeks.
My ward manager heard what I did and called me in her office. I got a major bollocking.
You did what any decent person would do, well done you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He was in a right state after being beaten up whilst asleep in a doorway 😢 I tried so hard to get him help with adult social services before going off but it’s not looking hopeful.
My ward manager heard what I did and called me in her office. I got a major bollocking.
im sorry you were made to feel like that by your boss. You did a good deed so think of it that way. Poor guy I really hope he gets the help he needs. I would feel the same 😢 hope you’re not In too much trouble and your job is safe x
imagine hinch having A real job like that, or parting with a fraction of her earnings to help other people in need? Yeah right 🙄.
makes me want to get off this planet, it’s going to tit!

Reactions: 20
Your a bloody angel , we need more people like you in this world not this beggy cow ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You bother because you are an incredible person. Forget the bollocking, you may not have followed protocol but your kindness will mean the world to that chap .

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I was in Tesco today and thought I'd have a quick look at the memwah! First I checked there was no one I knew in the same aisle, I'd hate anyone to think I was a Hincher. I looked at the chapter on conspiracy theories, not sure what the chapter was called, I assume she got everything from here, they were not interesting and a 5 year old could have written a better "story"! After I'd finished I put David Attenborough in front of one of her books and strictly judge Shirley Ballas , excuse spelling of surname as not sure that is right, in front of the other!! ATV Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You bother because you are an incredible person. Forget the bollocking, you may not have followed protocol but your kindness will mean the world to that chap .
tell your manager to duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My head might just explode.
Someone else making excuses for her behaviour as possible bi polar.
I suspect she's acting in out on the instruction of mommy dearest who knows full well what the signs are because she failed to deal with the very real diagnosis of her eldest step daughter.The manic buying of crap etc and the consequences.Was easier to get her a hospital bed than allow her to recover in her own home with a father she idolised.
I can't wait to publish my memoirs.
Sorry,haven't quite got over her using the story of a young man's suicide to pad her fairytale out with.😡
This genuinely disgusts and astounds me.. mental health disorders / conditions should be carefully monitored and treated in a timely fashion. What ever happened with the oldest step daughter in the end? Did the Barkers just dump her and wash their hands of her?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.