Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is the daft cow outside the bathroom? Does inch piss on the toilet seat or does he need his arse wiping or something? She is so strange, no way would I be hanging around my ONE bog waiting for my husband to come out!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe she is so used to Ma waiting outside the door to wipe her arse she believes this is what a real grown up wife does for her husband?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jesus Christ with my broken bowels poor mr cubicle would need a deckchair and a sleeping bag. But in a hinch stealth brag manner it doesn’t matter as I have 4 loos. Don’t know how they got here. No pergola though. Poor me

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion :

Tap tap tap you’ve exceeded your poo time allocation; where’s my ice cream with my much needed validation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Who winds their toddler up before bed time by chasing them???! Mannn our bedtime is all about calming the duck down.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What in the hell does jaymee do all day long? He's now a year into his 2 week parental leave 😂 does he ever leave the house? Does he still go to the gym and to watch the football with his mates. Imagine the conversations between them, all the others chatting about work and all he has to say is yeah wrote about how proud I am of zoph in her 17th tub of caramel chew chew this week lads 😬 is he not embarrassed about the fact that he's living off his wife and providing nothing for the handsnomes? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Poor Inch. Can’t even have a tommy tank in the lav without it being on the gram 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Here comes laurel and hardy. Like she waiting outside the bathroom for him to come out and she must have at least 4 bathrooms. Stupid witch there are people who have only one.
I've seen someone else do this this in the past couple of days. Cannot remember who though. 😠

Reactions: 7
Firstly why does it take two of them to put Ronster to bed and secondly why the duck is she stood outside the bloody door of the toilet you silly bint

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What in the hell does jaymee do all day long? He's now a year into his 2 week parental leave 😂 does he ever leave the house? Does he still go to the gym and to watch the football with his mates. Imagine the conversations between them, all the others chatting about work and all he has to say is yeah wrote about how proud I am of zoph in her 17th tub of caramel chew chew this week lads 😬 is he not embarrassed about the fact that he's living off his wife and providing nothing for the handsnomes? 🙄
He hardly needs to work tho does he ! Tho youd think he would want to do something for himself.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.