Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I KNEW she wouldn’t have had the presence of mind to buy NoTuftzNoSpeechManzz something like that! bleeping knew it!
I get more excited to buy my dogs stuff than she probably does for her own little boy! 😩 😡 Most of his toys are gifted, it's awful!

Reactions: 11
You do more than me....I dont think I've cleaned the crumbs out of my toaster for about 6 months 😂 x
The joke of it is that they never seem to have toast anyway, unless maybe they wrap it in some pastry, so how do they make so many crumbs? And yes, who has the time to hoover the crumbs up? Just wipe it with a cloth and put them in the food bin. Not sure how Essex council works, but you never see her with a food bin either.

Reactions: 23
If she is too bloody lazy to walk her obese dog why doesn’t the tight cow hire a dog walker to take Henry out?

Reactions: 17
"hope this helps" translation
"hope this helps, me buy more crap form the money I make from you all buying this"

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else empty their toaster over the sink then wash the crumbs away? Or over a bin?
Or am I wierd for not making more work for myself by emptying the crumbs on the kitchen side then hoovering them up?
But you can't sell the hoover if you don't think up new, useless ways to use it! 😂 Hope this helps, guys. 😒

Reactions: 12
She clearly liked Piers post to drive her hinchers there to troll him for not mentioning her. She has an agenda for everything.
100%.. it’s her “I see you my Hinchers” code. Never puts herself out there, and if she does she swiftly deletes. Lets them do her dirty work.

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion
”can’t even get peace on the bog, come on Jamie we’ve got things to flog”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
jesus Christ can she never just put some potato waffles in the oven or something... I’d hate to be eating her food, feel sorry for vestlife

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:

The raw jus-rol needs cooking before Sophs next car crash radio booking

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:

You gotta (jus) roll with it,
You gotta make your pies,
You gotta bake what you bake,
Don't let any trolls get in your way

To the tune of Oasis' Roll With It. Another playlist inspiration!
As you were😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She had a collapsible colander the other day
...anyone got one of these? Any good?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I literally haven’t seen her use 1001 since RonDawg was born, and now they gift her some 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.