Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion by @RonnieBlessHim - I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It.

Last thread catch up

Sunday, all the shite she has done today.
Inch’s parents came around; she warmed up made them a lasagne.
She reminisced on a wedding day song – 🤮 Then she had a bath.

Monday, all the shite she has done today.
Ron fed the dog. Yawn.
She did 2 morning radio interviews, 1 for Heart with Jamie & Amanda and the other for Radio Ireland with Ryan Tubridy.
She made the bed. Last night’s bath bomb mess was cleaned away – the skank.
Gaynor then pretended to be a radio DJ.
Jaymme did some work, he put the piano stool up, it was purchased not to use with their no existent piano but as a stool for her make up table (which is a console table).
Ma Freda nicked Ron for the day so the Grinchs buggered off into town for a Greggs and a date around Home Bargains.
They came back to Henry’s welcome home whines, bless him.
She then said she was showing her HB haul tomorrow, WTF witch, I was waiting for the reveal.
A Q&A session was then opened up. The sheep sent arse licking questions.
She finished off that she hopes the Trolls find peace. Aww thanks cocka.
and
Soph doesn't have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

wiki page

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

vn1.png

On her personal IG account - nasty comment about Tulisa.

Tulisa.png

Just for fun

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
@mammaof3 you're such a little superstar with these threads!
Love the recap 🤣 no Ronnieblesshim eating in slow mo today, I feel let down!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Me and my fella haven't spoke for at least 25 mins and hes just looked up and went 'who do you reckon would win in a scrap? Mrs Hinch or Stacey Solomon?' I think Stace

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Me and my fella haven't spoke for at least 25 mins and hes just looked up and went 'who do you reckon would win in a scrap? Mrs Hinch or Stacey Solomon?' I think Stace
Zoph could launch boiling hot water and Zoflora at her though. Or claw at her with her perfikTTTT clawy hand. Or feed her some slop and kill her off.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Genuine question....do you all think she knew what she was doing from the very beginning?? or do you think it started as a bit of a laugh for her and some big brand manager has got their claws in and because she’s not very intelligent they’ve got her to sell her soul? I did used to like her in the very beginning and thought she was genuine but now it’s all so exploitative of vulnerable people who think she’s their friend it doesn’t sit well with me at all.

* I was a bit Winslet to the last thread so posting this again because I’m genuinely interested in people’s opinions on this. Hope that’s ok guyssss I’m still learning 🙃 *

Reactions: 32
ooh, I like that Question #Relationshipgoals I actually think Hinch would fight dirty, lots of hair pulling and prodding with those nails

• Haha
Reactions: 24
39B5B7EC-E30D-4C8F-A540-98ED4D2E6BAB.jpeg

Can someone with a copy of the book please confirm if all of this is true or false, especially the bit about trying for a baby before the wedding, if it is, I as a next level tattle troll will hold my hands up and take back what I said, but I’d also like to point out the YOU article is also factually incorrect, ATV 🥐

• Haha
Thread suggestion by @RonnieBlessHim - I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It.

Last thread catch up

Sunday, all the shite she has done today.
Inch’s parents came around; she warmed up made them a lasagne.
She reminisced on a wedding day song – 🤮 Then she had a bath.

Monday, all the shite she has done today.
Ron fed the dog. Yawn.
She did 2 morning radio interviews, 1 for Heart with Jamie & Amanda and the other with Radio Ireland with Ryan Tubridy.
She then made the bed. Last night’s bath bomb mess was cleaned away – the skank.
Gaynor then pretended to be a radio DJ.
Jaymme did some work, he put the piano stool up, it was purchased not to use with their no existent piano but as a stool for her make up table (which is a console table).
Ma Freda nicked Ron for the day so the Grinchs buggered off into town for a Greggs and a date around Home Bargains.
They came back to Henry’s welcome home whines, bless him.
She then said she was showing her HB haul tomorrow, WTF witch, I was waiting for the reveal.
A Q&A session was then opened up. The sheep sent arse licking questions.
She finished off that she hopes the Trolls find peace. Aww thanks cocka.
and
Soph doesn't have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

wiki page

https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

View attachment 266600

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

View attachment 266601

On her personal IG account - nasty comment about Tulisa.

View attachment 266602

Just for fun

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Thanks guyzzzz and @mammaof3 as always for making the thread. I'll be writing a memwahhh soon to talk about my 2nd or 3rd thread title on Tattle. Anyone who doesn't like it is a jealous troll. I'm thank you. Swipe upppppp.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Neither of them have really bothered me tbh. They’re very cartoonish. Until today, Sky? Really? & then her posting her ‘Troll’ page from her book. I’m done. Unfollowed. I never thought an ‘Influencer’ could make me that bothered! Half a packet of chocolate digestives & I’ll feel better.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Omg I would LOVE to see these two have a cat fight! Stace would fight dirty, she’s from Dagenham

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Genuine question....do you all think she knew what she was doing from the very beginning?? or do you think it started as a bit of a laugh for her and some big brand manager has got their claws in and because she’s not very intelligent they’ve got her to sell her soul? I did used to like her in the very beginning and thought she was genuine but now it’s all so exploitative of vulnerable people who think she’s their friend it doesn’t sit well with me at all.

* I was a bit Winslet to the last thread so posting this again because I’m genuinely interested in people’s opinions on this. Hope that’s ok guyssss I’m still learning 🙃 *
I think she’s had a plan from the beginning, but playing innocent little Sophie has all the sheep lapping it up

Reactions: 29
When I popped back and listened to that awful radio interview today with the Irish bloke, I did kind of get the impression he was trying to trip her up but give her the impression he was the opposite. He mentioned about being on your phone etc and trying to have time away from it and she stuttered a lot with long silent pauses...at the end of the day Influencing relies on people being on their phones, watching her stories and buying everything she tries to sell, so she actively encourages people to be stuck to their phones, doesn’t she 🤔

Reactions: 22
Stace blatantly. Grinch would fight dirty with her claws and troll narrative. But Stace ultimately has more hard core veneers and would fight dirty herself and bite Hinch's #gifted ear off, in order to maintain herself as the Z list queen. I hope this helps.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
G
View attachment 266624
Can someone with a copy of the book please confirm if all of this is true or false, especially the bit about trying for a baby before the wedding, if it is, I as a next level tattle troll will hold my hands up and take back what I said, but I’d also like to point out the YOU article is also factually incorrect, ATV 🥐
Yes that is said in the book

Reactions: 3
I’m backing Solomon, I’ve seen a fair few Essex witch fights in my time and SS strikes me as the kind of girl that does her own dirty work and I bet she could duck up a witch if she wanted to, Soph would have a melt down and demand someone fights for her 🙌🏻😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.