Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:

You gotta (jus) roll with it,
You gotta make your pies,
You gotta bake what you bake,
Don't let any trolls get in your way

To the tune of Oasis' Roll With It. Another playlist inspiration!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again that pastry does not look cooked.
It looks raw at the bottom there stomachs must be lead lined
Paul hollywood would have a witch fit if he saw her raw pastry concoctions 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
HA . Braid doesn't look that great eh . Qualified hair stylist that cannot braid yet the puff pastry has given her life. I can only assume prior to the joy that is Jus Rol , the toilet pine cleaner was keeping her going .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The layers are also raw
Hope that helps 😛
So true:sick: When you get a new oven, you have to learn how to cook with it as the temps are always different from oven to oven, so you learn to cook stuff for a bit longer etc. She seems to stick to exactly what the recipe says, no matter if it's cooked...or not, in her case. She needs to bung her oven up or leave it in longer, the daft bint!🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I think Mrs Hinch abd Mr. Inch know exactly what they're doing. Basic marketing (which Mr. Inch knows well) says that you should show a baby or animal in the ad or post and make people believe you are talking to them directly and personally. And maybe Hinch hasn't looked at this site but no doubt Mr. Inch looks at tattle all the time to get (steal) content. We see you Hinch and Mr. Inch!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it's about that little soft toy baby in a basket she showed Ronnie playing with - the company re-posted the photo saying they gifted it to her because she failed to acknowledge it, greedy witch! 😡
I KNEW she wouldn’t have had the presence of mind to buy NoTuftzNoSpeechManzz something like that! bleeping knew it!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She clearly liked Piers post to drive her hinchers there to troll him for not mentioning her. She has an agenda for everything.

Reactions: 17
I think Mrs Hinch abd Mr. Inch know exactly what they're doing. Basic marketing (which Mr. Inch knows well) says that you should show a baby or animal in the ad or post and make people believe you are talking to them directly and personally. And maybe Hinch hasn't looked at this site but no doubt Mr. Inch looks at tattle all the time to get (steal) content. We see you Hinch and Mr. Inch!
No I agree. I don’t think they’re these high flying sales people that everyone makes out, they’re too thick. They fully intended this to happen but they just got lucky in my opinion. Wasn’t through any expertise of their own

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.