Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd put him down as Thor's brother, Loki. Even though he doesn't have all of Loki's powers he certainly has the first 2. So does she actually. They can be Mr & Mrs Loki. Sorted. You're welcome Soph and Gamey.
Idea Sophlo. You and inch high

I’m so tired of some of the biggest influencers pushing so much plastic junk. Those plastic pumpkin pots will be used for one year and then thrown away and will take the next half a millennia to decompose and you can get biodegradable dog poo bags rather than single use plastic ones.

I know it seems so petty to moan about this but some of us are really trying to have a positive impact on the environment and it seems so fruitless when some people are clearly not even thinking about the environmental impact of how they spend their money.
It’s not petty though. It’s the truth. Plastic waste is a huge issue throughout the world. The uk is quite high on the list of good countries, we know China India etc are low. But that doesn’t mean we just stop. Plastic shite, chemical overuse and lying are my main bug bear with her. The amount she throws into the skip 😡😡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m quite ambivalent when it comes to dogs but bleedin’ hell that dog doesn’t half look like a real stuck up arse
Henners looks like a fricking TANK next to Ronaldo, I never noticed how humongous he was! Oh well he's got some dog treats....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So as she's always lining up her next money making scheme. Do you think 'mum says' is the title to her next book? A book of pointless quotes from her mom to match her other pointless books.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
sorry if this has already been said (I have a lot to catch up on) but if my auntie was worth 2.5 mil and I got a 99p home bargains bath bomb for Christmas i wouldn't be very impressed
I mean at least by a half decent lush one or something?
Also why doesn't she fill up some shoe boxes to send to disadvantaged children for Christmas??
And give to the paupers?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And we’ll be the ones who get the blame when it does 🙄

Can see it now... sat on an episode of hoarders with her tatty grey rats nest and eyebrows touching the top of her forehead due to all the Botox clutching chicken strips ashes and crying into a manky minky because Ronnie’s finally moved out after being stuck behind the couch for 20 years and Onslow’s left her for a 20 year old. Atv!
Not fcking ‘ASHES’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭 diamanté urn

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have we seen her write 'Drs' before on the list or is this a sympathy vote to coincide with the book, a bit like Jaymeh JDog liking Superman on Sky and now having a super hero party like some 4 year old...i wonder if he will have a super hero twin set complete with matching chav trainers!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And we’ll be the ones who get the blame when it does 🙄

Can see it now... sat on an episode of hoarders with her tatty grey rats nest and eyebrows touching the top of her forehead due to all the Botox clutching chicken strips ashes and crying into a manky minky because Ronnie’s finally moved out after being stuck behind the couch for 20 years and Onslow’s left her for a 20 year old. Atv!
Knowing Soph she’ll probably have him stuffed 🙄 his bedroom will be a shrine to him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
No wonder Henry is so overweight - giving dogs Pedigree Chum treats is like giving a child fast food crap continually!

Reactions: 14
Yeah I noticed that. Absolutely pathetic woman.

She was either trying to cry or to stop herself. I think it might have been the latter, she’s talks a good talk about trolls won’t win etc but deep down she is angry and frustrated that she can’t manipulate everyone,

I laugh when she does the swirly pointing, the ‘ mum says’ etc...... All that wasted time and energy for us ❤ When she could be spending her time with her ‘ beautiful family ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.