Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Sorry if someone has already said this but she herself said in the book she created it to share updates with family and friends so that’s another lie right there 😂
Ah I knew I’d read that somewhere but then got confused when I’d read the opposite in an interview! Imagine that, I believed something that came out of her mouth. Forgive me Tattle 😂

Reactions: 1

katesbess

VIP Member
Just had a browse on the Piers Morgan post, the Hinchers are proving exactly what trolls they are, going on to his page and saying something other than they love him, which in Hinch’s world would be grounds for an instant block! Biggest trolls proved right there, and what amazing Hinchers does she say she has?? With never any nastiness 😂🤣😂🤣 Fair play to Piers, he’s leaving all the comments up there, he doesn’t give a flying f*** just sitting back and seeing them show Hinch up. Mrs Hinch has raised and nurtured the real trolls. Going on someone’s account and slagging them off is trolling, keeping your concerns about the dirty deeds of an Influencer on a forum that they have to physically seek out is not.
whats this?
I like piers Morgan. Even if he’s wrong sometimes, what he says is what he thinks. He’s not swayed by anybody or sits on the fence in fear of offending.
I will love him if he brings this to attention and starts the downfall
ooooooo what did i miss here

kettlekitten

VIP Member
I don’t think it’s a typo, it’s a badly constructed sentence. I think what the ghost writer she means is “I haven’t told you all this so you feel sorry for me”.

In the GW‘s defence she had a 2000 word count to meet, she had to pad it out somehow, yanno?

Edited to add:the GW could have been male of course.
I agree, I read it differently in my head, maybe it SHOULD have been re-worded differently? A lot have read it the wrong way.

Fudrick

AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH why is nothing she does just...normal?! 🤢🤮

LilPinkie

VIP Member
I don't know if anyone has said this already as I can't keep up with the thread. But did anyone notice the typo when talking about the trolls? 😂 Shouldn't it be "because I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me"

Sorry if already been mentioned. Just thought it was just iconic that she's cocked up while slagging you eagle eyed lot off 😂
Not to defend her but she hasn’t. If she’d put that, it would be a double negative.

Allgiftedtome

Chatty Member
Just came on here to say this - seen this on my ‘explore’ page on the gram just after I finished watching this unoriginal boring bastard’s stories. Bet all the ‘hinchers’ have slid into her DMs with pics of their piss stained knicks from where they’ve been laughing so much at her hilarious antics
People are actually copying her stories now? 🤦🏼‍♀️

chlophia2505

To be fair, my daughter is a month younger and still has a morning nap, but she doesn't need to be walked or made to do it, she let's you know she needs a nap. If you try and she doesn't want it she makes it obvious the stubborn mare🤣
Hahah, she sounds just like my daughter! (A month older than Rondog) sassy little independent woman🤣