Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bigbluebox

Chatty Member
So there’s no freedom of speech now? If anyone has an opinion it’s removed or trolled by the vile vipers that hang on her every word.

How many tattlers were previous hinchers and what brought you here? I only used to dip in and out of her insta but started looking more around Ronnie’s birthday. I couldn’t get the fuss tbh, I didn’t see her cleaning much especially as she was marketed as a cleaner, and everything was a fuss and a lot of fannying around without anything waw to it. I nosied around on tattle due to a mention about Philip Schofield on something and found the Hinch page. And the rest is history 😊

I started following her when she was in hospital the first time with the blood clot. I was in a very bad way after the stillbirth of my baby son. I became obsessed watching her stories then I started buying all the cleaning products. My cupboards were full of minky’s, pink stuff, cif steel spray ect. I made my partner drive to 9 different Tesco’s on the same day to find lemon zing zoflora. Then I wanted all the white baskets and they had to be labelled then my partner bought me the shark hoover because he thought it would make me happy. Not long after there was a blogger on Instagram who mentioned tattle and that they had threads bad mouthing her. I went for a nosey and that’s when I noticed grinch’s name at the bottom of the pages and I thought to myself why is poor Sophie being attacked all she does is clean.
The more I read the more my eyes were opened and I realised what
she was and I was disgusted with myself for getting sucked in. Now i only use bleach for the toilet, aldi lime and mint disinfectant spray and washing up liquid for everything else.
P.s I still have the shark don’t shoot me 😂 it’s the only hoover that works on my carpets

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

rosalierae

Chatty Member
I’ve had a SHITTER of a day pastry bastards. I have plenty of friends and lots of support but honestly coming on here and reading all of your jokez craic really cheers me up each time. I know we’re all hateful fuckers who are jealous of the sad existence this pathetic family have carved out for themselves but I wouldn’t leave tattle for anything because of the sheer jokes it gives me here. Isn’t it funny how pastry trolls are articulate, intelligent and hilarious and all the sad fucks who follow hinch are thick as shit and have zero bants

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Poppysmimi

VIP Member
Coming from a care background I understand why you got the bollocking. At the end of the day you did a good thing though, and if you work in challenging situations, have done everything to the best of your ability, and can go to sleep knowing that your conscience is clear then its a good day. Its also more than that scheming witch can ever say, so fair play to you!!
Next time, be more subtle 😉
I was but he was so happy he told another nurse how lovely I was and that bitch went and reported me. She’s the sort of cunt who would unplug a ventilator to charge a phone....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Bigbluebox

Chatty Member
It’s not going to end pretty. She is so highly strung, she’ll snap eventually. No one close to her seems to have her interests at heart, or that of the child’s because they let the charade continue. I’ll be very surprised if they see their 10 year anniversary together. She’ll move back into to Mamma’s box room
And we’ll be the ones who get the blame when it does 🙄

Can see it now... sat on an episode of hoarders with her tatty grey rats nest and eyebrows touching the top of her forehead due to all the Botox clutching chicken strips ashes and crying into a manky minky because Ronnie’s finally moved out after being stuck behind the couch for 20 years and Onslow’s left her for a 20 year old. Atv!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I just had an email from the Daily Mail to say a comment I posted the other day (from the article on her cooking Heinz hula hoops in a pie 🙄) had received lots of complaints so it’s been removed. I didn’t know you could complain about the comments?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

BlueSky/DeepDive

I'm feeling a bit rattled that Vest said they met at work because "you spend half your life at work..."

Well not you, pal. Not you.

• Haha

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Mum sez I've dun such a good job of bringing the community togeva and that I'm like actual Wonderwoman. So she sez I can have a party.
Mum sez I can have jelly in jus roll and it don't matter if its rubbish cos I'm still learnin so anyfink is forgiven guyyzzz.
Mum sez not all heroes wear capes, but I'm allowed the biggest and bestest cos I'm just sooooo important and everybody laavvvvs me soooo much!

• Haha
  • Heart

GiraffeGal

I’m so tired of some of the biggest influencers pushing so much plastic junk. Those plastic pumpkin pots will be used for one year and then thrown away and will take the next half a millennia to decompose and you can get biodegradable dog poo bags rather than single use plastic ones.

I know it seems so petty to moan about this but some of us are really trying to have a positive impact on the environment and it seems so fruitless when some people are clearly not even thinking about the environmental impact of how they spend their money.

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
I'm so slow at catching up on these threads just lately!

Has there been any sign of Polly since she was made to sleep in the dark dusty garage?!!!

I will just leave this here once again as I'm terribly worried about her......😂😂😂😂

Has mummmaazzz taken her to the scrap heaven high up in the sky? Or has sneaky Freda gone all underground and sold her on Shhhpppocckkk?! 😁😉

Screenshot_20200901-190748_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

JamiesWillyHillBalance

Whilst she’s banging on about everyone “loving anti-bac at the moment” I assume she hasn’t realised that viruses are different to bacteria...

• Haha
  • Heart

Pergola

VIP Member
Genuine question....do you all think she knew what she was doing from the very beginning?? or do you think it started as a bit of a laugh for her and some big brand manager has got their claws in and because she’s not very intelligent they’ve got her to sell her soul? I did used to like her in the very beginning and thought she was genuine but now it’s all so exploitative of vulnerable people who think she’s their friend it doesn’t sit well with me at all.

* I was a bit Winslet to the last thread so posting this again because I’m genuinely interested in people’s opinions on this. Hope that’s ok guyssss I’m still learning 🙃 *
My personal opinion is they both set it up between them...before the engagement /wedding everything was too planned and too filmed.
When my daughter first pointed her out to me, I immediately said "it's a set up" (I come from a marketing and sales background) she hadn't started to sell much by then but I told my daughter she will, when she gets the followers, then she will buy them so as to attract larger companies (they are not interested in small views)
Their aim was to hit the vulnerable, the lonely, the young Mums, the young setting up home, the B&M shopper (ie tacky) and at the risk of saying this....the Instagram world!
They relate to the people who are boring, lonely, sad, unhappy it's a known fact people spend more when sad and unhappy...and let's get one thing clear her account has NEVER been about CLEANING...its about SELLING!
She makes people feel they have a friend and she is the one they can turn to and sadly gives the young the idea that they can do what she is doing but they can't....
To be a good sales person you need to be able to manipulate, to lie and look genuine whilst you are doing it....you need to know your audience and come across as relatable, you build a trust and people believe anything?
They may not be intelligent but they are clever...they are chavy and common but I believe under what you see they are manipulative and destructive and intend to take this as far as they can to make as much money as they can!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Just_Looking_

Chatty Member
I’d be really interested to know what a body language expert would have to say about the way she is on her stories

• Heart

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Thread suggestion by @RonnieBlessHim - I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It.

Last thread catch up

Sunday, all the shite she has done today.
Inch’s parents came around; she warmed up made them a lasagne.
She reminisced on a wedding day song – 🤮 Then she had a bath.

Monday, all the shite she has done today.
Ron fed the dog. Yawn.
She did 2 morning radio interviews, 1 for Heart with Jamie & Amanda and the other with Radio Ireland with Ryan Tubridy.
She then made the bed. Last night’s bath bomb mess was cleaned away – the skank.
Gaynor then pretended to be a radio DJ.
Jaymme did some work, he put the piano stool up, it was purchased not to use with their no existent piano but as a stool for her make up table (which is a console table).
Ma Freda nicked Ron for the day so the Grinchs buggered off into town for a Greggs and a date around Home Bargains.
They came back to Henry’s welcome home whines, bless him.
She then said she was showing her HB haul tomorrow, WTF bitch, I was waiting for the reveal.
A Q&A session was then opened up. The sheep sent arse licking questions.
She finished off that she hopes the Trolls find peace. Aww thanks cocka.
and
Soph doesn't have a middle name, she added Rose in her teens.

wiki page

https://tattle.life/wiki/mrs-hinch/

BBQ scandal - Breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq - reported in The Sun newspaper 28/04/2020 but she has never denied/confirmed it.

View attachment 266600

She left messages on a fans mobile phone so these can be listened to here. Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.

View attachment 266601

On her personal IG account - nasty comment about Tulisa.

View attachment 266602

Just for fun

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie
I’m thank you – what she said to Phil Scofield on her This Morning interview.
Thanks guyzzzz and @mammaof3 as always for making the thread. I'll be writing a memwahhh soon to talk about my 2nd or 3rd thread title on Tattle. Anyone who doesn't like it is a jealous troll. I'm thank you. Swipe upppppp.

• Haha

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Me and my fella haven't spoke for at least 25 mins and hes just looked up and went 'who do you reckon would win in a scrap? Mrs Hinch or Stacey Solomon?' I think Stace
Stace blatantly. Grinch would fight dirty with her claws and troll narrative. But Stace ultimately has more hard core veneers and would fight dirty herself and bite Hinch's #gifted ear off, in order to maintain herself as the Z list queen. I hope this helps.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ravachu

I don’t think it’s a typo - I think she’s saying she hasn’t done a whole chapter so that people feel sorry for her

• Heart
Reactions: 38

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Someone seems happy !! Must Of had a pay day!
When are we getting our cut? She seems to keep banging on about trolls, she should of called her memwah this is trolls.
The big question seems to be, have any trolls apologised??

I'm sooooo sorry Soph, that the trolls don't like it when you hide ads and report you to the ASA for ignoring the rules

I'm sooooo sorry Soph, that the trolls send you dm's when you dangerously mix cleaning chemicals and disregard the warnings

I'm sooooo sorry Soph, that you were featured in the press for being a covidiot

I'm sooooo sorry Soph, that when you lied to your Hincher besties about buying an Audi, and those nasty trolls pointed out you were driving an Audi and had an Audi parked on your drive.

I could go on, and on, and on, but yeah Soph, you're right, it's all the 'trolls' fault :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

bellinibobble

VIP Member
The gifted part has been deleted! 🙃🙄
So they reposted her story and said they’d gifted it to her, but in her story she’s made no mention of it being a gift?

This is what I have a problem with. I don’t care how she chooses to speak to her child as that truly is none of our business but I do care that she flouts advertising guidelines and is misleading.

• Heart
I think I may have found her a job? Marnie from g shore was asking for recommendations for a good cleaner and I said I heard Sophie HinchCliffe was one of the best there was! And guess what guyz someone tagged mrs hunch in it!!! Am I not the nicest pastry troll??

• Haha
  • Heart