Mrs Hinch #248 I became a pastry troll and Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So there’s no freedom of speech now? If anyone has an opinion it’s removed or trolled by the vile vipers that hang on her every word.

How many tattlers were previous hinchers and what brought you here? I only used to dip in and out of her insta but started looking more around Ronnie’s birthday. I couldn’t get the fuss tbh, I didn’t see her cleaning much especially as she was marketed as a cleaner, and everything was a fuss and a lot of fannying around without anything waw to it. I nosied around on tattle due to a mention about Philip Schofield on something and found the Hinch page. And the rest is history 😊
I only started following Hinch during lockdown. I'd heard the name but knew nothing about her. I went on a mad cleaning frenzy in lockdown (even the shed, garage and loft got done) and a mate of mine was laughing at me and called me Mrs Hinch so I decided to have a look.

I couldn't see what the fuss was about. She didn't clean much and when she did I thought the muck she found was a bit minging. Surely a cleaning obsessed woman wouldn't have that much filth in her house? (the dirty vase always sticks in my mind).

She just irritated me right from the start. I also hate the way she over pronounces words and replaces 'th' with 'f' (because it sounds like she's putting it on rather than it being an actual speech impediment). I also hated that massive over the top party for Ronnie's birthday (he's 1 Soph, and we're in lockdown. Buy the kid a cake and be done with it).

I'd heard about tattle through another account but never bothered to look. Then I heard Hinch moaning about trolls so I decided to have a nose and never looked back.

ETA Don't get me wrong, at first I thought she seemed quite nice, if a bit thick. It just didn't take that long for me to see she's not a 'cleaning sensation' but a sales woman, and a greedy one at that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why lie about Ronnie never staying overnight at her parents? She was gifted a stay at Champneys and they shipped him off there I’m sure

Reactions: 20
I’ve never heard of sleepins 🤷‍♀️

I do kind of feel sorry for the niece, she was just a child and being treated constantly by Hinch and Onslow, own room etc when she stayed, bet it was fun. Then when Hinch got a little known on Insta and she would have told other kids at her school, the 1st pile of tit book came out and World Book Day meant saddo mother’s sent there kids to school as Hinch, Abbi would have felt like she was special and popular and that Hinch was soooo famous, some kids probably wanted to be her friend while others were probably a bit mean as fed up with her bragging. Of course at Junior school everything would be okay and able to be handled. Different kettle of fish moving on to High school now, this is when she is going to get teased, probably ridiculed, to her she probably doesn’t realise that it’s just not cool, especially if Ma Barker and Hinch keep drumming into her that they are better than everyone else. Hopefully not, but I can’t help but think this poor girl is going to suffer, not only now but later on because of the backlash that will inevitably come, she will naively think her Auntie Soph is adored and loved by many, does so much good and is incredibly famous, she will have been fed so much lies. Someone’s going to tell her someday what a nasty bit of work her auntie is. She could also end up being treated like Hinch apparently treated others at school, the mean girl and bully.

Still on their stories but the bit about them gifting it to her is removed and instead they are thanking her 🤦‍♀️
Abbi also went to school for NBD as ‘Mrs Hinch’... it wasn’t very well received apparently 😬 lots of ‘my auntie’ this and ‘my auntie’ that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Is he a gambler ??
Someone she knows has been on here to spill the tea. He is a massive gambling addict. In meetings for it once a week and her Dad had to pay his debts off.
My favourite story is when she was pregnant she flew up Maldon High Street in the Range Rover. Then proceeded to drag Jaymay out of the Coral’s screaming.
Funnily enough, that never made it into the meeeemoir?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Someone she knows has been on here to spill the tea. He is a massive gambling addict. In meetings for it once a week and her Dad had to pay his debts off.
My favourite story is when she was pregnant she flew up Maldon High Street in the Range Rover. Then proceeded to drag Jaymay out of the Coral’s screaming.
Maybe this is the real reason behind his “career break”! He’s not earning any of his own money so that’s being controlled. No sneaking off to Willy Hills when he’s out at work. She’ll know exactly where he’s going every time he leaves the house and it’s far more difficult to sneak into the bookies when you live in a small village like they do. Maybe the career break is all an elaborate ploy to keep the gambling under control?! Can I get my own conspiracy theory chapter in the next memwah?! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Hello I'm fank you
@Milfordcubicle how are you doing this afternoon? Xx

I'm playing catch up here as I've just got up after night shift and I'm back at work tonight too. Sophie you should try it sometime!
What is this Superhero party she's planning? Is that the theme for Inch's birthday? That'll be some party won't it? Assuming that the rule of 6 applies in Maldonia that will mean Inch, Grinch and Tuftiano, and Ma Barker, Abbie the Cling On and one other guest. Pa? Sam? One of "The kids"?
Or am I right in thinking they live in a corona virus free corner of the world where you don't need to lead by example and therefore as long as you turn up wearing a superhero costume you're welcome?
Inch is going to love it isn't he? Never One to shy away from looking like a twit, he'll be there in an ill fitting fancy dress costume, lycra and polyester clinging to him in all the wrong places, Grinch in a Wonderwoman outfit, while Bonny Tyler sings "I'm holding out for a hero" over the top of a montage of Inch doing superman impressions!

I've made myself feel sick now. Might have to give work a miss tonight! 😂😂
Its mad that Vest life doesn't have any friends of his own. Why doesn't he invite his friends over to watch the footy? Or just have a catch up? My hubby's friends come over all the time.

It's so weird and you are probably right, the only people at his birthday party will be her friends and family. He has already seen his family for their alloted time this quarter, so won't be seeing them again before Christmas. It's all about Grinch!

Reactions: 17
What is this about?
The little baby doll and bottle Ronnie was playing with yesterday she posted on her stories.

Then the “really small business” who GIFTED it to her posted on their stories “So excited, thanks @mrshinchhome we gifted this to Mrs Hinch” or words to that affect it’s on here somewhere.

With 17 nanoseconds the “really small business” then removed the comment about Gifted 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Was this ever in the press? I mean she says they (papparazzi🤪) are outside her house, was outside the hospital when she gave birth, so I do not get how the press never get up to date photos, I know I've said this before but it really does baffle me. I also wonder does her BFF SS also have the press outside because I would say she was more well known than our VIP SH.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So has it been confirmed the superhero party is Jamies? My fella is 30 and absolutely loves Marvel and DC but no chance in hell would he ask for a superhero party for his birthday 😂 is he gonna get the Captain America cake from Asda as well? The little child 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I see at the end of that little Ron and Hen montage, that that’s Henry’s daily walk, a quick 2 minute run in the garden!
even when he was running down the hallway then, he looked like he was waddling!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its mad that Vest life doesn't have any friends of his own. Why doesn't he invite his friends over to watch the footy? Or just have a catch up? My hubby's friends come over all the time.

It's so weird and you are probably right, the only people at his birthday party will be her friends and family. He has already seen his family for their alloted time this quarter, so won't be seeing them again before Christmas. It's all about Grinch!
Yeah it’s super weird. My wee one just had lunch with an unofficial uncle and his kids at the weekend. Her other unofficial uncle pops by all the time to see us (although not for a while since Nicola banned people indoors). Where are his friends?

Reactions: 7
Morning mes petites croissants 🥐 😘

Urgh after the book launch stuff last week I had to step back and just skim read. She’s doing my head in! Just when I think she can’t be any more annoying..... she actually can! Who bleeping knew?! 🤷‍♀️

Anyway 2 things....

The clothes Ronalongadingdong wears; she writes “outfit FROM xyz shop”. Not “bought” or “gifted”. It’s driving me crazy. (I know I’ve posted about this before) The ASA aren’t bothered by a £15 outfit for a baby and unless said company actually puts that they gifted it we can’t prove it but it’s every bloody day!! Arghhhhhh 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Secondly - please God let Inch’s superhero birthday party costume involve some sort of morph suit. I think I’ll actually die laughing and we could all do with a giggle right now 🤭

ATFV pastries 🥮 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s been a long time since my kids were little but I think just by the look of nomoretufts he’s going to be a right handful. She’s going to wonder what hit her. Good on you ronson go on my son as inch would say 😂😂😂😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do we think this might be another factor that contributes to him never seeming to tell ma barker to duck off. The fact that they hold something over him and they’ve apparently bailed him out financially means he’s obviously not going to argue with the fact she interferes and is at their house all the time. From what I see she is that stereotypical awful mother in law, if not worse. I couldn’t cope with my mother in law round the house all the time and she’s a nice lady, and vice versa, like duck she can be arsed to be round here all the time as she has her own life.

Reactions: 21
I thought she was going to start slapping that ice cream round her face the way she does when she sees a spider it was that aggressive!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.