Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

raynorxo

Poor old Jamie has had a right shit bank holiday hasn’t he . She’s had him running round like a blue arsed fly . Trellis , pub , petrol , garden centAHHH , mow this jet wash that , spray the fence (black over silver birch cuppprynol twice ) pick up dog shit when dorgeous did poo poo for mommas . Up at the crack of dawns arse to get Veruca Salt her golden goose , golden egg chair ,) Jesus did you not know Soph needed B&M on Sundee you could of resurrected from the dead another day) she’s had to wait a day for something , hello! he’s watered fake plants and zoflora’d the real ones , hes
Built a ginormous parasol which looks like it’s hanging by a thread , bet he’s hoping it will drop on her head when she’s sat there thinking what else she can wrap fake ivy round while chugging a delicious filling toad in the hole slimfast shake for breakfast , hung 987 solar lamps and raided the local Chineses’ bins for those two shat lanterns . He just cracks on with it with only a few yes babes , yes mates , a couple of all the bests while awaiting his NHS appointment to surgically remove those bloody buff tings off his feet . She’s all moaning cos she’s covered in paint (cue LOUD laugh) (2 spots of it on her cheek) and she so needs a shower , as sitting crossed legged swinging in an egg chair nibbling dry lucky 25,000 E numbers stars , reading her I love you Sophie dm’s while barking orders must be real hard work . Has spending all that cash this weekend worn you out princess , get your wax melts lit and get cosy in an off the shoulder lounge suit , snuggle down under your 7 #gifted chunky knit merino wool throws , cos you love a night in and who would want to be having fun with friends on a beautiful sunny bank holiday anyway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
Looking at that pic from Monday and her absence since yesterday afternoon (convinced that was a stock photo of Henry posted last night by someone else) then I think she is unwell and/or in hospital.

While I think she's a lying manipulative bitch, she is also just a woman having her first baby - so hinching aside - I genuinely hope she and baby are both ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Islandhoppin

VIP Member
I bet the other 2 tubs of paint are black ash, since we can't see the labels, maybe they started with silver birch and didn't like it, then used the black instead because that paint in the finished photo sure as hell ain't silver birch ?????
Shall await the first post on the Facebook group when someone queries why their fence isn’t as dark as the Queen Bee’s despite using Silver Birch... and someone else offering The Pink Stuff as the solution to the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Bubu

Chatty Member
What the actual fucking fuck are the staff on the Underground playing at quoting Mrs Hinch like she's a blonde Aristotle? That quote is easily available on the internet! She didn't fucking say it! Face palm.
Petition to get Sophcrates Hinchstotle in the next thread title!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

TitForTatty

Did you see her earlier on, showing off with her purchases in the back of the range. Then in her garden she spouts: ‘people think I don’t pay for things and I get the money back, I’ve paid for all this. I’m just a normal girl’

Get to fuck, you plastic bint.
Cut the shit, you don’t pay for everything at all. A hell of a lot of shit is gifted and reimbursed. And for the stuff you do pay for, so you fucking should, the rest of us normal folk (we are actually normal, your NOT) have to pay for shit. The thing is, your actually nothing special, you have no talent, you just clean (although most of the time, it’s already clean) and push and sell sell sell products on to people. Your nothing but a bonafide sales woman, that’s about the realist thing about you, for those that can see through your sales tactics and deception.

Your a middle class stuck up spoilt bitch. You know nothing of real life, struggles or the meaning of life. You lack integrity and have the mentality of a leech. You live in a bubble. If money’s where you find happiness, you’ll always be poor. All it ever is, is you buying shit, then saying how happy you are. How fucking sad and shallow.

Moving on......How much garden furniture and chairs does one person fucking need? What a life, to be able to on a whim spend £150 on a fucking chair and yet more tat for the garden. Yes I have money in the bank, yes in theory I could buy the chair but I can’t afford to be so careless and frivolous with my money and spending. And I’m pretty sure most people can’t do the same either. You are not on the wavelength of your followers and you are exploiting them left right and centre.

Also she’s due to drop the sprog this summer yet you never see her buy anything for the kid or mention that she has to get this or that. That shit isn’t normal. 6 months gone, I had my kids room all set up with all the equipment I needed. In fact 7 months gone in my second pregnancy we were renovating our house and I was up ladders hanging wall paper, painting, running here and there etc. All she does is sit on her bony ass and then states she’s exhausted (boo fucking hoo, what a hard life she has)

She doesn’t even had a room for the poor kid, yet she has a make up room and a room for the dog. What normal person does that? What normal person builds an extension when you have two spare rooms?

The woman has issues, her personality is fake, she’s fake all over, and has no regard for anyone or anything.

And what is this fuckery we have here. How many times did she mention the Shelly handheld shark and made out that she purchased it herself, yet now she admits it’s gifted.

Bitch - get to fuck.

Oh and another Ad here that doesn’t state so

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Missoula18

Chatty Member
Hi Soph hun
Just wanted to tell you about something, because we all know you watch these threads....
It's a little story about how normal people get hold of stuff,
There are these things called "Jobs".
Now what this means is, is that generally people work for a company (won't go into self-employment at this stage, it will just confuse you). They work a certain number of hours a week, go along usually to a building of some kind, and perform tasks as requested by their employer (aka the boss). Then every week or month, the employer transfers money into their bank account, and with that money they can do the obvious things such as keeping a roof over their head, feeding their family, etc.
But then... There sometimes is a little bit left over.. and with that money we go to the shops and we give them our money and in return we get to take home stuff!! You still with me at this point hun yeah?
It's quite a satisfying feeling, going out and earning the money yourself, knowing that it is something you have paid for through hard work. The following situation also often exists, which is that if we want something that is particularly expensive, we have to "save" for it... This means getting some of the money earned from the "job" and putting it away somewhere so that we can afford it at a later date!
Anyway hun all the best just wanted to tell you how it works here in the real world ♥

Edit: I have realised that saying most people work in a building is a bit of a sweeping generalisation, because there are lots of people who do jobs outdoors, for example bin men or women, ...I was just trying to simplify it for you in a way that I thought you might understand, didn't want to get too technical like.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

FridayFunDay

When she was acting all clueless earlier... "it's our first home - we're learning"

She's almost 30. Isn't he almost 40?! Adult ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Shutthedoor

Hey tattlers....
I spent saturday heavily intoxicated by alcohol (No zoflo thankfully) Sunday was spent fighting off death then Monday and today was spent in my garden... sorting all my plants which are annual pollinators and great for bees, not a bit of plastic in sight. Had to just catch up on the previous thread and catch up on 24 hours worth of her stories. My thoughts -
1. I still firmly believe she is H in the line of duty.
2. Her garden looks cheap and tacky
3. No one really wanted the link for the radiator covers.
4. Jamie will use the egg chair as a cocoon and bug boy will crawl into it, turn into a moth and hover around her cheap white shite plastic lanterns.

Last edited:
  • Haha

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
Fuck me ive been sat on the toilet for the past hour trying to catch up with the comments. Luckily the bog smells dorgeous even after I’ve done poo poo for mummas! Just gonna wipe my arse with some diluted zoflora and pinkeh. ATB x

• Haha

F the dust.

VIP Member
So my insta feed is full of egg chairs and plastic garden tat...thanks MH you utter twatwaffle!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Eveswiss

So my insta feed is full of egg chairs and plastic garden tat...thanks MH you utter twatwaffle!
I'm reminded of Mean Girls. 'I saw Regina George wearing army pants and flip flops, so I wore army pants and flip flops' 🤣 only these are fully grown women....

• Haha
  • Heart

Sick of the bs

Serious question...do most people on this thread have cleaning accounts? Or are linked in some way to the (brace yourselves) cleaning community? I'm not a member of the cleaning, wax melt or indeed the bath bomb community. I'm a nobody who just hates what the Hinch is doing. Am I in the minority?

• Heart
S

SeverusSnake

Worst ‘influencer’ out there...
Promoting the toxicity of thousands of products when we already have a major problem with our planet and the environment.
SPRAYING herself with said toxic products (that poor, poor baby!! bet it’ll be born with a lung condition *I hope note, the poor thing doesn’t deserve it*)
Promoting BODY IMAGE by announcing she took out a SIX THOUSAND POUND LOAN when she was just 21 to have a gastric band fitted!!!!!! — nothing but FALSE. False teeth, tan, eyelashes and false weight!! All of these children ‘looking up to her’ have no hope in the future with her as a role model!
Sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I've no idea who admin is on here but could you delete my account please
Ushh please don't let Bubu upset you :( I hadn't noticed you mentioning your instagram. I certainly never got the impression you were wanting followers or anything like that! Please stay I enjoy your posts :love:🤗

Private message me if you want to, I've been on the receiving end of horrible comments here on times that are completely out of order, policing and shit, and honestly it sucks and goes against mod rules anyway! We even lost a flipping awesome poster who actually had business dealings with the Hinch and threw a lot of light on that side, who left these threads due to idiots berating and calling her Jamie in disguise whenever she wrote a thing etc even though she blatantly was not. And she was pregnant and didn't deserve any of it! Please stay, you have every right to be here and write whatever you want, if there's anything that's a real problem with what anyone says it's up to a mod to complain not a member. You are very welcome here.

Btw you could put your instagram in your signature and it still wouldn't be against the rules 😂 In fact, I would be tempted to do that haha! Have fun with it when people complain about trivial stuff.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Loulamoooola

The last time she was this quiet without any explanation/warning she was in hospital :unsure:

That probably isn't the case this time, maybe that's more to do with the way I look at things, I always, always think the worst possible scenario in any situation! She's more than likely pissed off about something and is having a sulk.
I’m betting that Jamie’s at the gym and she’s stuck in the egg

• Haha
Reactions: 35

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Can I just remind any Hinchers reading that clothing conditioner is not a cleaner nor an air freshener and you don't want it in your sink or saucepans boiling away etc

It is designed to leave a layer on clothes. It is designed to stick to things and not let go. It is in many cases both hormone disrupting, carcinogenic and can cause a whole host of other health issues. And that's after it's been washed off.

They put a bunch of chemicals in it to try to make clothes feel a little less rough. Then they bunged a load of chemical crap in it to try to make them smell of perfume. So you're dealing with straight up chemicals. Read the back of the packets, the health warnings are there.

Ironically they were invented when people used to hang washing on the line and they could become stiff if it wasn't windy enough. Many people now dry their clothes in tumble dryers and that softens clothes by itself, so it's not even necessary.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
If this interview is anything to go by, she’s been living independently for around a decade. Can hard play that card can she!
True that. Also, she blames McDonalds but back in the day me and some work mates were entitled to free mcdonalds with a deal with the office I worked in, and none of us got that fat and we ate a LOT of free McDonalds. One guy used to eat their breakfast, dinner and his lunch from there. He was more or less the same. I don't get how she can blame McDonalds for making her fat when she was having to drive there and pay for the food, eating habits need to get really out of hand to require a stomach operation tbh.

I think she's obsessive. She's like it with spraying chemicals (I refuse to call it cleaning, she doesn't clean) she's like it with everything. Collecting shite, eating, now it's not eating. And she's always obsessed with making tons of money.

He always looks so sad doesn’t he ?! I just want to dig the other side of the fence and save him and love him and let him just be a dog
I want to wash all the crap from his fur and paws and let him run on the beach, in the sea, and to the woodlands where he can dig and gradually get his nose accustomed to the finer scents, which is going to take a chemical free house and maybe a month. He will be so desensitized. If Jamie walks in and complains the house stinks to high heaven, poor Henry won't get any pleasure from smelling a field mouse trail in the woods anymore or any of the doggy pleasures :(

He needs to run in the fields and have games played with him, he needs something to do other than sleep. Gain some muscle. Put a smile back on his face. I've never seen him do a doggy smile or look proud of himself.

Sadly, this is his life, and it's only going to get worse once baby is there :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

MrsEvil

Just going to put this out there as a relative newcomer to this page based on some of the comments I’ve seen.

I came across Hinch because I was feeling a bit down about how untidy and I clean my house always seemed even though I felt I was doing all I could. I first found Marie Kondo and it made a difference, just getting rid of a lot of crap made keeping things clean and tidy a little bit easier but it wasn’t enough. Telling a friend about it and she gushed about Hinch so I checked her out. Went straight out and bought some Zoflora and pink stuff. Hated Zoflora with a passion. The tiniest bit gave me a headache and then just a quick google search made me realise it was horrible stuff.

Then I became horrified about the amount of chemicals she was using and the use of disposable wipes and drier sheets so I reached out to some fellow mums to see what they thought of it. Almost all agreed but one, and I was told about the organised mum. I liked what she did but she didn’t give me the feeling I would get the show home Hinch had, sI looking back I was still sucked in even though I’d already decided not to buy any of her chemicals and use more natural products.

I still genuinely believed she was just a girl, who liked to clean, had anxiety and was just really really ignorant about her enviromental impact. So I messaged her a few times, nice as anything, asking her to have a think about it and do some research. I feel quite foolish for thinking it would make a difference. I had no idea about insta or what an influencer was.

Anyway, I googled lots looking for people who felt the same way about her environmental impact but didn’t find anything. I found some bitching and moaning about her, how they didn’t like her boring living room anyway and was just put off. Then I found her.

I had no idea about the other stuff. I had no idea she already knew but didn’t give a crap, no idea she probably doesn’t have anxiety and no idea the whole thing was staged.

So coming on here was a breath of fresh air, then I saw all the comments about her appearance, her house being boring etc and wanted to scream out ‘what are you doing, the message will get lost if you donthat’ But I didn’t, as I like to get a feel for a place first. So I sat and watched and watched as others did the same and watched them be politely (or sometimes not) be told to fuck off and that it’s against the rules to moderate her if you don’t like it, report it etc

And finally I realised this is a gossip site. Yes lots of people found this please because they are ex hinchers, are pissed off the got sucked in, or just people that saw straight through her and want others to see the same. Not everyone has the same agenda. Some people just want to have a gossip and moan about how annoying she is. If you don’t like it, report it.

Sorry for the long rant!

• Heart
Reactions: 33