Mrs Hinch #20 She can keep plastic plants alive... keep swiping up so her bank balance thrives!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When MH is being ‘Gretel’ it actually scares me. I don’t usually watch her videos but I watched the Beyoncé/ice cream one to see her ‘sing’ and it was a bit horrifying. I don’t know why anyone would use that filter, it’s like something out of a scary movie!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No, I thought that and most will be American. But if just a few of his followers share his info then word will get round. Its slowly working with clean_honest_living where things get shared by other IG users, and worked with the Amazon reviews. Theres been a fair few new members lately, so they're getting their info from somewhere and people are slowly waking up
Someone put that they have paid for a book signing next week and shes not going so at least people are waking up now. I think the disdad and clean honest living did a brilliant job, hats off to them. Its slowly getting about now what she's doing. When I posted on my page yesterday about that eggy chair, I lost 2 followers but gained 6. People are not scared anymore to speak up and that's how it should be

Reactions: 16
Just a question. Does anyone know how many people in the uk are diagnosed with OCD? Because the Hinch Facebook groups seem to be overrun with them.

I saw one post about a woman who was asking for tips to store her massive haul of cleaning products, and posting a picture she showed about 10 years worth of products which was ‘just her bedroom haul’.

Lots of comments started with maybe she might need to address why she felt she needed so many products (in a non judgemental way) and then she said it was because she had OCD and there were lots of follow up comments from fellow sufferers and people encouraging her behaviour and saying how everyone should be supportive etc. Supportive yes, but not encouraging her OCD which is what Hinch does.
OCD is thrown around like anxiety these days. Twats

• Heart
Reactions: 20
duck me ive been sat on the toilet for the past hour trying to catch up with the comments. Luckily the bog smells dorgeous even after I’ve done poo poo for mummas! Just gonna wipe my arse with some diluted zoflora and pinkeh. ATB x

• Haha
Reactions: 40
And possibly makes it harder for genuine suffers to feel comfortable reaching out?!
Totally does. OCD is such a complex illness too. Not just about being clean. Theres so many branches of it. Really pisses me off. Sick of the mental health fakers now.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.