Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shutthedoor

I also agree. I said it from his live story where he did nothing but look like a raving lunatic. Said he only dealt in facts yet said so many non facts I actually cringed. But everyone's wet for him.🤷‍♀️
I watched his stories today and he was mocking what appeared to be a homeless person in a wheelchair on an interstate or highway. Honestly, I'm not into that. I don't care if hes 'outing' hinch... he's an arsehole, mocking those less fortunate for attention, that's cuntish behaviour and I'm not supporting it or him

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

FridayFunDay

All those seats in the garden. Two big sets and a basket thing. There's no one to sit in them! Where are her mates?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Was just reading tattle with Notting Hill on in background and, although I'm not comparing hinch to Julia Roberts, it was in the part of the film where her character says

"one day, not long from now.... I will become some sad middle aged woman who looks a bit like someone who was famous for a while"

I'll just leave that there 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Shutthedoor

Right so what's the fucking deal with LMM... she was commenting non stop on the live and not in support of hinch. But only 3 weeks ago she was at her book signing basically rimming her arse?

• Haha
  • Wow
T

tiredandwired

When buying an egg chair makes the newspapers 🤦🏼‍♀️

I think it may still be wet that’s why it’s patchy?? Maybe they done a few coats, I’m sure we’ll get many pictures in the upcoming days [and a swipe up]
What do they mean “Even Mrs Hinch wants one” she’s hardly a pillar of good taste. Purveyor of tat more like

• Haha
  • Heart

CrapEars

VIP Member
THE TEAPOT IS BACK!!!!!
What else can we mention that she’ll feel compelled to show us is still “going strong “
I vote for the Brita jug and the Milky Way things.

• Haha

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I can honestly say, hand on heart Tattlers, I’ve not ever known another adult eat lucky charms cereal. Apologies in advance if any of you are Lucky Charms enthusiasts.

Her eating habits are like that of a stroppy 5 year old who refuses to eat healthy , nutritional food.

• Heart

FridayFunDay

Thread number 20... where will it end? Will we ever see that big garden filled with friends? Will she manage to get out of her egg chair. She's just a normal person after all!

Oh and I'm blocked 😅

If I've done anything wrong or missed something from this can someone let me know?

• Haha

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I’m only on one of the Hinch fb pages but I’ve never seen anyone mention any concern for her health or the baby’s health... bit weird that us “bitches” are more concerned than her hinchers!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

headfullofdreams

What the actual fucking fuck are the staff on the Underground playing at quoting Mrs Hinch like she's a blonde Aristotle? That quote is easily available on the internet! She didn't fucking say it! Face palm.

• Sick
  • Haha

Shutthedoor

I can just picture it when hinch's empire crumbles around her... she'll be sat under a bridge, her hair in rats tails like it was at her last book signing sniffing zoflo out a carrier bag screeching at anyone that walks past 'i used to have it all, now look at me, got any spare change for a bottle of zoflora'

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Agreed - it looks like a really dark grey to me but IDK
Battleship grey it’s called up where I live - years ago everyone painted everything dark grey as they used to nick the paint from the shipyards and the only colour you could get was that bloody awful grey. So she’s not quite so chic as she thinks she is...🤣

• Haha

Kmitch

Let’s be honest- since I became a mother, my whole house is pretty much cleaned with baby wipes 😂

• Haha

Molly5

This is a fucking joke ! ‘Saved for years for this’ should read ,’have been conning people for a few years for this’, cackle, cackle, cackle !
I can’t believe how quickly they have painted this, it’s dried and they’ve hung things back up, everything is tidied up and back in it place within the space of a few a hours. When I paint my garden fence it’s some mammoth job that seems to take me all day and then I spend ages cleaning afterwards too. Her stories are so unrealistic, the poor army have probably started all sorts of jobs this weekend trying to keep up with Hinch and wondering why they aren’t achieving what she has in such a short space of time and it’s bcos she’s so fake. Just my opinion anyway!