Mrs Hinch #20 She can keep plastic plants alive... keep swiping up so her bank balance thrives!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now every numb nut is going to be importing tayto crisps from Ireland now sending her pictures of them.. I bet B&M start stocking them soon
Tayto NI tastes better, safe for now, I'm starting to boycott what she goes near. Maybe I should put some on and Soph' can sort me a swipe up and you can get your top quality ebayer arrival.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't care if anyone else has mentioned this

But Sophie greedy mf self got her wish and got a box of Tayto delivered

Also Mrs Greed. You forgot to put #GIFTED

Next time beg for some vegetables since you never eat anything with nutrients. Btw crisps don't count!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
She must live there, the deeds are under their name and she spends all day every day and night there? Why do you say she doesn't live there. She even films herself in the middle of the night there and first thing the morning.

She has plastic plants because she is utterly clueless with everything apart from conning ppl to make money.

Don't care if anyone else has mentioned this

But Sophie greedy mf self got her wish and got a box of Tayto delivered

Also Mrs Greed. You forgot to put #GIFTED

Next time beg for some vegetables since you never eat anything with nutrients. Btw crisps don't count!

Can always tell the companies willing to toss a few thousand her way to sell to her obsessive fans.

Watch how they'll need to hire new staff to keep up with demand. Fans are already talking about how to get them on the groups! Apparently there's a website and they can be sent direct.

Btw this is the reason she's advertising them. Tayto have a sub box out, and her link leads to their insta which leads to the sub box.

https://taytocrisps.ie/product/crisp-box-subscription/

Hilarious, you watch they will go the way of all the other snacks she said are amazing and addictive, never heard of again once the money dries up!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She must live there, the deeds are under their name and she spends all day every day and night there? Why do you say she doesn't live there. She even films herself in the middle of the night there and first thing the morning.

She has plastic plants because she is utterly clueless with everything apart from conning ppl to make money.

Can always tell the companies willing to toss a few thousand her way to sell to her obsessive fans.

Watch how they'll need to hire new staff to keep up with demand. Fans are already talking about how to get them on the groups! Apparently there's a website and they can be sent direct.

Btw this is the reason she's advertising them. Tayto have a sub box out, and her link leads to their insta which leads to the sub box.

https://taytocrisps.ie/product/crisp-box-subscription/

Hilarious, you watch they will go the way of all the other snacks she said are amazing and addictive, never heard of again once the money dries up!
This has been pre-planned, picked 1 of the most popular brands there.

They are also the little known 3rd largest crisp company in UK due to their amount of takeovers. The subscription has been out for years so Irish citizens abroad can buy.

Reactions: 9
Did you see her earlier on, showing off with her purchases in the back of the range. Then in her garden she spouts: ‘people think I don’t pay for things and I get the money back, I’ve paid for all this. I’m just a normal girl’

Get to duck, you plastic bint.
Cut the tit, you don’t pay for everything at all. A hell of a lot of tit is gifted and reimbursed. And for the stuff you do pay for, so you bleeping should, the rest of us normal folk (we are actually normal, your NOT) have to pay for tit. The thing is, your actually nothing special, you have no talent, you just clean (although most of the time, it’s already clean) and push and sell sell sell products on to people. Your nothing but a bonafide sales woman, that’s about the realist thing about you, for those that can see through your sales tactics and deception.

Your a middle class stuck up spoilt witch. You know nothing of real life, struggles or the meaning of life. You lack integrity and have the mentality of a leech. You live in a bubble. If money’s where you find happiness, you’ll always be poor. All it ever is, is you buying tit, then saying how happy you are. How bleeping sad and shallow.

Moving on......How much garden furniture and chairs does one person bleeping need? What a life, to be able to on a whim spend £150 on a bleeping chair and yet more tat for the garden. Yes I have money in the bank, yes in theory I could buy the chair but I can’t afford to be so careless and frivolous with my money and spending. And I’m pretty sure most people can’t do the same either. You are not on the wavelength of your followers and you are exploiting them left right and centre.

Also she’s due to drop the sprog this summer yet you never see her buy anything for the kid or mention that she has to get this or that. That tit isn’t normal. 6 months gone, I had my kids room all set up with all the equipment I needed. In fact 7 months gone in my second pregnancy we were renovating our house and I was up ladders hanging wall paper, painting, running here and there etc. All she does is sit on her bony ass and then states she’s exhausted (boo bleeping hoo, what a hard life she has)

She doesn’t even had a room for the poor kid, yet she has a make up room and a room for the dog. What normal person does that? What normal person builds an extension when you have two spare rooms?

The woman has issues, her personality is fake, she’s fake all over, and has no regard for anyone or anything.

And what is this fuckery we have here. How many times did she mention the Shelly handheld shark and made out that she purchased it herself, yet now she admits it’s gifted.

witch - get to duck.

Oh and another Ad here that doesn’t state so

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
She’s gone very quiet about the extension after all the crap about picking carpets for it that were either white or the same shade of grey.

Reactions: 13
Poor Henreh, he’s gonna be kicked out of his bedroom once the babeh arrives. Surprised she hasn’t got a bedroom for her minkeh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was just watching the RHOC there and Tanya Bardsley said the only thing to get her away from.hinching her house was champagne and a hot tub 🙄
Saw this and was praying no one noticed! She’s going to read it on here now (Hi Grinch 🤢) and low and bleeping behold we will have a fake gushing story tomorrow 🤮🤮🤮 I can’t stand it!!!!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Her sister in law....Jamie’s Sister. Surely that is cruel 😡
Nah, some people crate their dogs when they are out or when they go to bed. Not cruel at all. Rather than the metal crates, she has had a nicely designed set of crates built into a cabinet. She will put beds / pillows in there for them. Crating is absolutely not cruel. In fact, it is good to do, especially in case your dog ever goes boarding or stays at the vets, where they may have to sleep in one at night.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So she's spraying her pillow with more stuff. She must really hate herself lol.

Reactions: 2
Nah, some people crate their dogs when they are out or when they go to bed. Not cruel at all. Rather than the metal crates, she has had a nicely designed set of crates built into a cabinet. She will put beds / pillows in there for them. Crating is absolutely not cruel. In fact, it is good to do, especially in case your dog ever goes boarding or stays at the vets, where they may have to sleep in one at night.
There’s crating, but these look so small 😢No circulation round them like a crate, literally a hot box 😕

So the house next door to them sold last August...bet the neighbours couldn’t wait to get away from her 😱

Reactions: 12
I was just watching the RHOC there and Tanya Bardsley said the only thing to get her away from.hinching her house was champagne and a hot tub [emoji849]
Cue Sophie pointing her phone at the TV
"GUYZZZZ I can't believe this. I'm just a normal girl. This is all thanks to you. Btw the cushion on my sofa is back in stock"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.