Mrs Hinch #20 She can keep plastic plants alive... keep swiping up so her bank balance thrives!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will someone please get Mrs Hinch on the blower, Aldi have got a huge garden sale and all the stuff she just brought is in there, including her precious egg chair, trellis, faux flowers and solar lights, im most surprised she hasn't got the water feature, wooden obelisk, butler tray and bbq. Oh yeah and they have a baby event on tomorrow so Soph if your reading this which you most probably are, get down there for your 'gifted' items.

Anyone wanna take a guess how long before it all appears in the garden? Or will she spout some crap about already having it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi 🖐 recent lurker.
I was originally looking for new decor inspiration on insta (daft idea really but I learned) and got to see the Hinchback cult beavering away for her.
I was doing my own research as I scrolled to the first pic on her Mrs Hinch insta and wondered how she could've amassed such a cult from a few pics of a dingy grey identikit hallway.
It blows my mind how many of them just don't see her for what she is.
Anyway I'm glad I found this place and I've spent a week catching up on the threads. Thought I'd gone mad and was ready to call myself a conspiracy nut 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like she’s deleted but I took a screenshot earlier of the like
Well done! I didnt think I was seeing things!
Well proof if ever there was that she reads here, not that we didnt know that already!
Hey Soph 👋🏻

Reactions: 10
We know you think they did a good job as you've told us 3 times now. You always seem to mention your own instagram page too everytime, are you trying to gain more followers or something? :unsure:
Real
We know you think they did a good job as you've told us 3 times now. You always seem to mention your own instagram page too everytime, are you trying to gain more followers or something? :unsure:
Omg! Really! I thought this was a page to view and speak up. I didn't realise I mentioned my own page 3 times. I cant remember what I've said on anything , it's hard trying to keep up and work but obviously I'm wrong for having an opinion. Could admin please delete my account on here. I'll just speak up on my own. Sorry I offended you @Bubu

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Real
Omg! Really! I thought this was a page to view and speak up. I didn't realise I mentioned my own page 3 times. I cant remember what I've said on anything , it's hard trying to keep up and work but obviously I'm wrong for having an opinion. Could admin please delete my account on here. I'll just speak up on my own. Sorry I offended you @Bubu
You didn't offend me, I just wondered if you had an ulterior motive as I've noticed for a while now you mention your instagram account an awful lot

Reactions: 4
Well done! I didnt think I was seeing things!
Well proof if ever there was that she reads here, not that we didnt know that already!
Hey Soph 👋🏻
So she goes silent for approx 18 hours and sits back and waits for people to start to worry. Forgets herself briefly and likes a couple posts, sees on tattle that this was mentioned so quickly unlikes them in the hope nobody will notice, the Tattler who spotted it will shrug it off as imagining things and everyone can go back to worrying about her.

Thank goodness for screenshots!!!

And I actually was getting concerned about her and baby. Way to go Sophie you got me again.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is so true, maybe people are too afraid to speak up because of the backlash you get from the army. I personally think every single member is brains washed to the point where they will say and do anything she demands, its really safe yet when approached we get called sad and jealous, of what may i add.... sweet fa. Its like she is witch with a huge cauldron and magic powers.
People are afraid, your right!
I (slightly) manned up & said something on my stories & I got loads of people messaging saying they’ve been feeling this way for a while too but they scared it will cause drama for them etc.
I directed them here, naturally 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Serious question...do most people on this thread have cleaning accounts? Or are linked in some way to the (brace yourselves) cleaning community? I'm not a member of the cleaning, wax melt or indeed the bath bomb community. I'm a nobody who just hates what the Hinch is doing. Am I in the minority?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So she goes silent for approx 18 hours and sits back and waits for people to start to worry. Forgets herself briefly and likes a couple posts, sees on tattle that this was mentioned so quickly unlikes them in the hope nobody will notice, the Tattler who spotted it will shrug it off as imagining things and everyone can go back to worrying about her.

Thank goodness for screenshots!!!

And I actually was getting concerned about her and baby. Way to go Sophie you got me again.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. 😡😡😡
Your not alone, I was convinced she was in hospital.
Shes so desperate for attention
🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Don’t look then 🤷🏻‍♀️ She did a story about how the cleaning product industry was declining in 2017 View attachment 13531

Ffs. Some people are getting so paranoid!! 🙄

Don’t want to look don’t look, I did and will be watching the programme she recommended, looks interesting. Some
Members will be wearing tinfoil hats soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People are afraid, your right!
I (slightly) manned up & said something on my stories & I got loads of people messaging saying they’ve been feeling this way for a while too but they scared it will cause drama for them etc.
I directed them here, naturally 😆
I have no idea why, cause its not like the army are protected by Hinch, she couldnt give too shits about her fan base. Well look at some of the hate people have been getting for standing up and pointing out the rights and wrongs of her ways, some of it has been vile and uncalled for, but if you have thick skin you can take it some cant naturally. This is the best place to say what is needed as none is spoke to like dirt and of course we are all on the same page when it comes to hinch and her minions.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Serious question...do most people on this thread have cleaning accounts? Or are linked in some way to the (brace yourselves) cleaning community? I'm not a member of the cleaning, wax melt or indeed the bath bomb community. I'm a nobody who just hates what the Hinch is doing. Am I in the minority?
Sherlock it's not just us anymore 🎉🎉🎉 (yes we are in the minority although it never used to be this way)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just got a personal account and not a member of any "community"

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The only thing I have in common with them is that I too, did duck all today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.