Mrs Hinch #20 She can keep plastic plants alive... keep swiping up so her bank balance thrives!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was speaking to mikala (mxhomes) earlier I replied to her story about how similar she and the man in her story speaks. Luring people in by acting like a friend couldn't believe she replied she's so nice

Mrs hinch is a professional and she knows how to work a crowd
She also has a handful or more "celebrities" following her so she does post expensive swipe ups as she knows the "celebs" can afford it to

She does budget ones for the majority of her following and then things like the egg chair and garden set plus any future ones will be aimed at these z listers

I just spent this whole week painting my garden fence! 3 coats and it took a good 5 days! It's so unrealistic and the size of her fence too! Either she rushed it or professionals came in. Even then I think it would take longer
What, celebs follow Hinchy?? Who?

Reactions: 2
She done that on purpose, she really hates her shoppers so bad that she wanted them to go and buy it and have to go out and buy more as the colour was wrong. People returning part used paint containers and all the stock will be going back that was bought in abundance and sold out today. The reason for return madam ? It would be ‘ it’s not the colour that Mrs Hinch has’
I don’t see how you’re gonna get the name wrong to all your ‘hinchers’ who you knowwwwww are gonna clear the shelves. Surely you’d look at the box first. Definitely got some financial gain from it no doubt about it 😳

Or she’s done it on purpose so that they think they’ve bought the wrong paint and she can add it to her swipe ups so they will buy it from her knowing they’re gonna get the right one this time 😂
Love a swipe up hinchers cherrr ching 💸

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How does she not know about the crisps .. I’m confused anything they send to her I’m sure they must have to send her an email to ask for her address or that PO Box thing.
I’m sorry but companies are not telepathic! They wouldn’t know where to send without asking!
It’s all so fabricated it’s unreal, I’m not even going to comment on that egg thing

Reactions: 19
Now every numb nut is going to be importing tayto crisps from Ireland now sending her pictures of them.. I bet B&M start stocking them soon

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Georgia from towie followers a couple of hinch fan pages but not hinch herself 😂 and she got the book from hinch too!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The story stating silver birch will be gone by tomorrow, and she will forget all about that and start tagging the actual colour.
Then swear down she has never used silver birch!!

Reactions: 10
FOR SALE
Part used container of Silver Birch fence paint
bought in error.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Half these ‘ebayers’ Are so expensive aswell. Why are people so stupid to buy them? 🤨
Because they’re absolute slaves to everything she does. It’s probably the fastest growing cult ever recorded

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How does she not know about the crisps .. I’m confused anything they send to her I’m sure they must have to send her an email to ask for her address or that PO Box thing.
I’m sorry but companies are not telepathic! They wouldn’t know where to send without asking!
It’s all so fabricated it’s unreal, I’m not even going to comment on that egg thing
I’m guessing emails like that probably go through Gleam, and her manager at Gleam will probably reply to that sort of email in terms of providing addresses for freebies to be delivered to. Because I think a lot of Gleamers don’t have official PO Boxes anymore and the freebies are all just sent to the Gleam offices directly.

Reactions: 8
Hey tattlers....
I spent saturday heavily intoxicated by alcohol (No zoflo thankfully) Sunday was spent fighting off death then Monday and today was spent in my garden... sorting all my plants which are annual pollinators and great for bees, not a bit of plastic in sight. Had to just catch up on the previous thread and catch up on 24 hours worth of her stories. My thoughts -
1. I still firmly believe she is H in the line of duty.
2. Her garden looks cheap and tacky
3. No one really wanted the link for the radiator covers.
4. Jamie will use the egg chair as a cocoon and bug boy will crawl into it, turn into a moth and hover around her cheap white shite plastic lanterns.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh definitely! Did these filthy people never clean their house before? 😂
They probably only did it on a needs-must basis the filthy animals. Every self respecting Hincher knows you need to Hinch every corner of your house 3x a day in order to keep a clean house

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seriously.. can’t imagine this is good for anyone’s breathing

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
They probably only did it on a needs-must basis the filthy animals. Every self respecting Hincher knows you need to Hinch every corner of your house 3x a day in order to keep a clean house
She uses a bit of flash in the bathroom n zoflora in her sink, get over it people 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.