Mrs Hinch #20 She can keep plastic plants alive... keep swiping up so her bank balance thrives!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she looks ill to be honest not well at all yesterday she did say Jamie did all the work while she rested her bump looking at the picture it tells a million truths she is exhausted and with a high risk pregnancy thats got to take its toll.... not a fan at all promise but she really looks ill

Reactions: 25
She appears on one of Hinch's lives a while back, all chummy and got quite a lot of followers out of it. Her following has increased since.
I'd say that there's a few accounts who can attribute their swell in numbers to MH leading her flock to them. If the MH shine wears off, there's a risk of her followers ditching the whole cleaning community. If the numbers go down, so do the freebies/sponsorships and whatever else. I think LMM might be trying to position herself so she's got some security whichever way it goes.

That's all they do. Give shout outs. My top 10 fave accounts this week. Go follow these people. It's just one giant circle jerk with Hinch front and centre, the big companies surrounding her and everyone else trying to hitch a ride on that gravy train.
She looks like she is sulking.
Oh no my egg chair wont fit I am so sad wah wah wah
thsts exactly what I thought 🤣

Reactions: 3
She does look unwell.
Although without make up and filters maybe this is who she is.

Reactions: 10
Oh ... surprise .... ‘I’m wearing these pink fluffy trousers as they are the only things that fit me’

Cue hinting, begging, massive delivery of maternity clothes VERY soon

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still oh so quiet in Hinchland. If that picture is anything to go by then maybe she is finally seeking some help with her health, which can only be a good thing for her babys sake.
However my sceptical head does whisper that it would be nicely timed with lasts nights live going on

Reactions: 14
Oh ... surprise .... ‘I’m wearing these pink fluffy trousers as they are the only things that fit me’

Cue hinting, begging, massive delivery of maternity clothes VERY soon
I'm almost certain she would fit into my 13yr old daughters clothes.
It's very concerning, her family must see something isnt right here?!

She is slimmer than she was in October!

Reactions: 12
Looking at that pic from Monday and her absence since yesterday afternoon (convinced that was a stock photo of Henry posted last night by someone else) then I think she is unwell and/or in hospital.

While I think she's a lying manipulative witch, she is also just a woman having her first baby - so hinching aside - I genuinely hope she and baby are both ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Yes, she looks the same as in that other photo, ashen and washed out.
She will no doubt pop up later in her stories saying the trolls are making her anxiety bad and that’s what’s shes been quiet last night and this morning.

I'd take a guess she is in hospital.....She looks frail and anaemic.
The needs to stop eating all the crap she does and be a lot more healthy. She lives on a diet of sugar.

Reactions: 15
I'm almost certain she would fit into my 13yr old daughters clothes.
It's very concerning, her family must see something isnt right here?!

She is slimmer than she was in October!
Perhaps she's starving herself to minimise the pregnancy weight gain.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This thing about the silver corpse fence paint is really starting to hack me off. It is so glaringly obvious that she has said that on purpose just to get people talking about her. Stupid bloody woman.

Reactions: 8
This thing about the silver corpse fence paint is really starting to hack me off. It is so glaringly obvious that she has said that on purpose just to get people talking about her. Stupid bloody woman.
It could be her new name....she does look like a Silver Corpse after all....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s been liking photos on Instagram so someone’s lurking just not posting

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s gone quiet, she’s got a sell out signing this weekend?? Saturday and Sunday, Cancelled what’s the guessing, remember she’s pregnant! Even though she seems to forget. Excuse...... she’s exhausted, those swipe ups are tiring her out. Maybe you should get some fruit and veg inside you instead of a sugar overload!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.