Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missoula18

Chatty Member
Who in their right mind wants a testicle shaped chair in their garden?

Is she trying to make up for the fact that Jamie's are tiny?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

humpback

That kitchen is the ‘money shot’. All the hinchers have seen it many times and lust after it. Her kitchen sink is her bread and butter.

If you’ve seen the plans for the extension you’ll have seen that the kitchen remains unchanged.
The money shot? Really?!
I’m not being a bitch but it looks like a bog standard B&Q kitchen to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Bubu

Chatty Member
When you come on tattle after your live expecting to see people fawning over you and you have 2 pages of people seeing through your BS. Rule number 1 don't slag off us tattlers while using our info for your own gain

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s just said and I quote “who needs to spend a fortune” are you fucking kidding me? Firstly you’ve not spend a fucking penny. Secondly the chair is expensive. Thirdly the “haul” you got today adds up to what half your followers spend on food a month🤬🤬

• Angry

Bubu

Chatty Member
Poor old Jamie has had a right shit bank holiday hasn’t he . She’s had him running round like a blue arsed fly . Trellis , pub , petrol , garden centAHHH , mow this jet wash that , spray the fence (black over silver birch cuppprynol twice ) pick up dog shit when dorgeous did poo poo for mommas . Up at the crack of dawns arse to get Veruca Salt her golden goose , golden egg chair ,) Jesus did you not know Soph needed B&M on Sundee you could of resurrected from the dead another day) she’s had to wait a day for something , hello! he’s watered fake plants and zoflora’d the real ones , hes
Built a ginormous parasol which looks like it’s hanging by a thread , bet he’s hoping it will drop on her head when she’s sat there thinking what else she can wrap fake ivy round while chugging a delicious filling toad in the hole slimfast shake for breakfast , hung 987 solar lamps and raided the local Chineses’ bins for those two shat lanterns . He just cracks on with it with only a few yes babes , yes mates , a couple of all the bests while awaiting his NHS appointment to surgically remove those bloody buff tings off his feet . She’s all moaning cos she’s covered in paint (cue LOUD laugh) (2 spots of it on her cheek) and she so needs a shower , as sitting crossed legged swinging in an egg chair nibbling dry lucky 25,000 E numbers stars , reading her I love you Sophie dm’s while barking orders must be real hard work . Has spending all that cash this weekend worn you out princess , get your wax melts lit and get cosy in an off the shoulder lounge suit , snuggle down under your 7 #gifted chunky knit merino wool throws , cos you love a night in and who would want to be having fun with friends on a beautiful sunny bank holiday anyway
Don't worry jamie, only another 5 days and you'll be stood there with your sharpie in hand again. ATB mate

• Haha

Madams139

And this from fb group. Maybe you have a headache from all your chemical products and not the neighbours smoking weed hun?

• Haha

raynorxo

Jamie even put the fairy lights around the heart , how the hell did he have time for that ??!!! must of been inbetween having a cheeky pack of tayto crisps in the garage and filling the paint sprayer with dead dark black silver corpse paint . She wouldn’t have had enough ink in her tacky diamond (plastic) topped pen for his to do list today . Bet he ends up washing her lucky charms late night supper bowl as well ! The bloke is a super hero , I expected him to swizzle round in that sparkly egg chair wearing his best white vest and a cape , Clark Kent styli

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Kerrrrrt

I'm currently watching supershoppers on channel 4 and they mentioned standard cleaning products fell by over £30m last year! (There was a rise of eco friendly products) bit that's funny because along came Mrs Hinch to boost sales of standard cleaning products.

conspiracy theory incoming. 👀😂

okay I'll see myself to the door... 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Wow, a bowl of lucky charms for tea, yum. Just in case anyone was worried the Hinch might not manage her sugar quota today 🍭🍬🧁🍩🍫

• Haha
  • Sick

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Weirdest shaped bump I've ever seen 🤔
I reckon thats because she's so skinny. It's a miracle really if you think about it, previous weight issues, gastric band, weight loss and skin removal surgery leaving little evidence of scarring or stretch marks, appalling diet with high sugar intake yet puts no weight on despite the gastic band no longer being in position. If we weren't all being assured by MH that everything MH says is true, you'd really stuggle to believe it all. As I say, it really is a miracle. I've heard both WW and Slimming World are looking to add the Hinch Diet to their plans since its so effective at keeping the weight down. Lucky Charms are only 175 syns per bowl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

CimpedAvenger

Thread name (if I can be so bold as a newbie)

Hinch is missing but not forgotten
Her hair is straggly and her zofloras rotten

• Haha
Reactions: 29

F the dust.

VIP Member
Mr H is off a whole week..lucky bastard! Let me guess endless jobs around the house and garden...eating out each day. And if he's a really good boy..he might get to pick dorgeous hansomes shite up!

• Haha

MrsD33

VIP Member
This business of Hinch going quiet may all be an act, its very easy to get sucked into the fact she could be ill, judging purely on the recent real life pictures. But then again her health may have taken a down hill spiral but either way what ever the reason for her AWOL behaviour she wants everyone including her fans and non fans to panic, message her no end and then come up with a cock and bull story of her being with his lordship and resting.

Lets not forget how she lied about him being ill in bed a few weeks back... if you wanna lie continuously then hun your gonna have to do better then what your doing right now cause unlike your Hinchers us Tattlers are clued up and are proven to be more effective then the FBI.
[/
She reminds me of people that post status updates on fb saying things like ‘ worst day ever’ then when everyone starts going ‘ you ok hun?’ they either ignore them or say ‘inbox ya hun’ 😡🤬
All for attention!

• Haha
  • Heart