Mrs Hinch #20 She can keep plastic plants alive... keep swiping up so her bank balance thrives!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I

I could of sworn she put up a screen shot of the aldi egg chair but it was out of stock thank god! It was 20 pound cheaper as well 😂 how could she betray her beloved B&M like that.
Of course, so now nobody will even bother looking at Aldi even though it's likely in stock, and will rush to buy the same one she did from B&M ;) There are no coincidences. The same company she's working with (aka paid) to have her image on cut outs in stores through out the land 😂 What a shame. Lol! They gave her that egg chair to sell more 100%. She does nothing for nowt.

She's really sneaky with her advertising. Recently she introduced a '15 mins' thing where you use your hand held and 'see what you can get up!'. A really fun and addictive game, guys! A couple stories later, she 'just looked guys and my same hand held vaccuum just so happens to be on offer until midnight!'. How handy :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Sherlock it's not just us anymore 🎉🎉🎉 (yes we are in the minority although it never used to be this way)

I’m a nobody too .... my account is ..well .. just me. No cleaning whatsoever !

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Right so I had a goooooood look through all her grid posts last night. She's reused the same photos numerous times, it's a dead give away because of the time on the click, same photo, different day, different caption but the same time on the clock.
I noticed that what is now Henry's bedroom looked different before, I want to say it had pink curtains but i was literally trying to see through a crack in the door. Then earlier this year (I think) she posted that Henry's room was finished. I think she's gonna use this as the babies room, it's already decorated, will suit a baby boy no bother. I'l post the pics see what you think...... also... very early back on her grid it was always pictures of the kitchen, bathroom and hallway, never her living room. Which kinda adds up with my aired suspicions yesterday about her wallpaper being gifted. She never posted photos of the living room because it was being decorated with gifted all paper. Maybe I'm wrong but kinda adds up

Look at the time on the clock.
Next look into the bedroom, it appears pink.
4th photo the doors closed, being decorated?
All photos taken at the same time but posted on different days

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm just a regular person.

I think it's funny how people on here think MH isnt pregnant or dosnt live in that house (even though it's been established again and again and a member lives near her) i saw someone accuse Jamie of beating MH and all these other bat tit theories yet I would be knocked for questioning a new account looking for followers on an unheard of insta when we have had trolls pretending to know MH and people are continually using this platform for their own followers... anyway I'm off to tesco I've run out of tinfoil ...
You can to take into account all of the facts and evidence of the rumours, she has continued to hide her pregnancy and has made no attempt to sort things out i.e nursery, pram and cot. Everyone in the Hinch fan base is aware of where she lives due to the fact she hasnt hidden it but yet not one person has turned up there and we all know how crazy her hinchers are, so how do you explain that unless she has high end security and cctv. You cant blame us for thinking other wise she has given us many of reasons to see her for the liar she is so blatantly is. Its called loop holes.

Reactions: 10
Also notice the grey and pink butterflies in the corner of the room. She's redecorated since moving in, which again highlights my point about the living room. And yes I'm well aware I have too much time on my hands 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
Is her clock broken 😂 I think that's Henry's old look bedroom, not sure though she bores me rigid.

All I know is that all grey house gives me anxiety.

He's been disappearing and she's been disappearing, who knows what is really going on in their lives. She loses friends as quickly as she makes them. I think she's really hard work and miserable as sin behind the scenes. She's got a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp whenever she's not on camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She might have ran out of things to talk about so she’s looking for someone else’s ideas to steal
her whole page is almost an exact copy of her sister in law's home page home at no4. Sad. No imagination. Its all very "Big Fat Gypsy Wedding" style lol

Reactions: 14
I don’t know if this has been posted before but I’ve just had a look at the we love mrs grinch page on Facebook. I have no intention of joining, I don’t think I could bite my tongue without severing it.

However here are the rules.. I do admit I literally just snorted at work and now everyone is wondering what the hell is going on. Maybe they don’t understand the rules because they’re either not on the back of a Zoflora box or they don’t have pictures and big writing? 🧐
I’m blocked from that group...so healthy debates are not tolerated at all, if you dare to make a comment against something you get an instant ban...it wasn’t even about her, it was a very polite comment actually about where to buy a product, obviously unhappy as I didn't buy from her swipe up!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Serious question...do most people on this thread have cleaning accounts? Or are linked in some way to the (brace yourselves) cleaning community? I'm not a member of the cleaning, wax melt or indeed the bath bomb community. I'm a nobody who just hates what the Hinch is doing. Am I in the minority?
i dont have a cleaning ,wax melt or bath bomb account i just like to have a nosy and love the drama these accounts create amongst themselves

Reactions: 8
I've no idea who admin is on here but could you delete my account please
Ushh please don't let Bubu upset you :( I hadn't noticed you mentioning your instagram. I certainly never got the impression you were wanting followers or anything like that! Please stay I enjoy your posts :love:🤗

Private message me if you want to, I've been on the receiving end of horrible comments here on times that are completely out of order, policing and tit, and honestly it sucks and goes against mod rules anyway! We even lost a flipping awesome poster who actually had business dealings with the Hinch and threw a lot of light on that side, who left these threads due to idiots berating and calling her Jamie in disguise whenever she wrote a thing etc even though she blatantly was not. And she was pregnant and didn't deserve any of it! Please stay, you have every right to be here and write whatever you want, if there's anything that's a real problem with what anyone says it's up to a mod to complain not a member. You are very welcome here.

Btw you could put your instagram in your signature and it still wouldn't be against the rules 😂 In fact, I would be tempted to do that haha! Have fun with it when people complain about trivial stuff.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Right so I had a goooooood look through all her grid posts last night. She's reused the same photos numerous times, it's a dead give away because of the time on the click, same photo, different day, different caption but the same time on the clock.
I noticed that what is now Henry's bedroom looked different before, I want to say it had pink curtains but i was literally trying to see through a crack in the door. Then earlier this year (I think) she posted that Henry's room was finished. I think she's gonna use this as the babies room, it's already decorated, will suit a baby boy no bother. I'l post the pics see what you think...... also... very early back on her grid it was always pictures of the kitchen, bathroom and hallway, never her living room. Which kinda adds up with my aired suspicions yesterday about her wallpaper being gifted. She never posted photos of the living room because it was being decorated with gifted all paper. Maybe I'm wrong but kinda adds up

Look at the time on the clock.
Next look into the bedroom, it appears pink.
4th photo the doors closed, being decorated?
All photos taken at the same time but posted on different days
I vaguely remember her decorating Henry's room....as Henry's room 😂🤣
Most people in the real world have no room for a child let alone a dog 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.