Mrs Hinch #20 She can keep plastic plants alive... keep swiping up so her bank balance thrives!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that she is just so used to getting her way each and every time. She wants an egg chair, she gets an egg chair. She wants her fence painted - it's done by the end of the day. Let's be realistic. I've done renovations on my own house. Painting etc. It's not something people generally get on a whim. Need to work out a time to get it done, how much paint is needed, brushes, drop sheets etc. Price it all up, and make a decision whether and when to go ahead with it. There's not been a single thing where she's NOT gotten something within a short space of time of deciding she wants it. The house extension is probably the only time she's been knocked back, but I'm guessing that's because they don't know her personally so they don't need to pander to her, and she didn't front up with wads of cash. Lo and behold, I've seen some talk that she's gotten her extension approved on the second go. Someone made reference earlier to Veruca Salt. Mrs Hinch is the perfect example of what Veruca Salt would have grown up into. I WANT IT NOW. I WANT ONE. GET IT FOR ME. That's her all over.

Of course she doesn't give a fk about the environment. Why would she? What happens to the fish in the oceans doesn't affect her personally. Plastic washing up on beaches elsewhere - not like she's going to see it. She's probably one of those people that thinks that because she's not going to be alive in 100+ years time when the planet really goes to tit if nothing is done, then what's the problem?

She's as selfish as they come, and I can't wait until she comes down a peg or six.

Excellent post Kiki!

Reactions: 3
Proctor & Gamble X Mrs Hinch branding in ASDA. P&G paying her a lot of money to use her image, and P&G paying ASDA big money for aisle ends and overhead signage.

View attachment 13315
Wonder how long it will take for someone to draw a moustache on her...just saying 🤣
Oh and butterflies as no one will know who it is without the butterflies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is there anything...one thing you could actually praise or like about her for? I can't think of a thing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Let’s be honest- since I became a mother, my whole house is pretty much cleaned with baby wipes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hi Soph hun
Just wanted to tell you about something, because we all know you watch these threads....
It's a little story about how normal people get hold of stuff,
There are these things called "Jobs".
Now what this means is, is that generally people work for a company (won't go into self-employment at this stage, it will just confuse you). They work a certain number of hours a week, go along usually to a building of some kind, and perform tasks as requested by their employer (aka the boss). Then every week or month, the employer transfers money into their bank account, and with that money they can do the obvious things such as keeping a roof over their head, feeding their family, etc.
But then... There sometimes is a little bit left over.. and with that money we go to the shops and we give them our money and in return we get to take home stuff!! You still with me at this point hun yeah?
It's quite a satisfying feeling, going out and earning the money yourself, knowing that it is something you have paid for through hard work. The following situation also often exists, which is that if we want something that is particularly expensive, we have to "save" for it... This means getting some of the money earned from the "job" and putting it away somewhere so that we can afford it at a later date!
Anyway hun all the best just wanted to tell you how it works here in the real world ♥

Edit: I have realised that saying most people work in a building is a bit of a sweeping generalisation, because there are lots of people who do jobs outdoors, for example bin men or women, ...I was just trying to simplify it for you in a way that I thought you might understand, didn't want to get too technical like.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I think she may of had an early gender scan. But I’m not sure why she’s so secretive about it like shes the god damn queen.
Yeah I think she did too! i Remember her posting about seeing her midwife, you only have certain appointments with them at certain weeks through the pregnancy aswell no matter if you see a consultant or not as I have similar issues to her regarding blood so I guess we’re having similar appointments. Definitely the first couple of weeks in July she is due

Reactions: 3
"CUUUTTTEEEEE.... " 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 duck my actual bleeping life. I want to smack her round the bloody ears. What an annoying, condescending, vapid excuse of a human being. Deffo a begging goat! (Love that whoever originally said it 🤣🤣🤣🤣) All the tit she shovels in her mouth though!! I honestly cannot fathom how she's losing weight! 🤔😏
We never actually see her eat it! Always the before and it’s always oversized

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.