Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cleanoutyourpockets

Chatty Member
Nobody said you had to show your personal insta, others do but thats up to them, we all have our own views and ways on here.
🙄🙄 FFS That's not even what the conversation was about. IDGAF if anyone chooses to show their personal insta on here that's a conscience choice they are making.
But
If I or anyone else that dosnt want to be known personally go and view a story on Insatgram that is suggested here by a new member then our personal insta will show as having viewed that story. And WHOEVER is behind that insta can see personal instas and not hard to figure out who is a tattle user.

Reactions: 2

rainbow285

Threatening their kids and stuff about the kids nurseries etc I haven't seen all the messages as I was late looking but lifesableach and Natashacherie both talk on their stories about it. Both have gone police too.

Coincidence that Lwlmo2 just recently put up a screenshot from Natashacheroe on her stories??...hmm

Reactions: 1

Noseybint

I don’t know much about OCD so I can’t really comment but I do feel like I need to say something about anxiety and this isn’t to stick up for Hinch.

I have a friend with crippling anxiety. It’s scary, and for years I had no clue how to deal with it. I googled, researched etc tried to empathise but still I just didn’t get it.

Then I had my first episode. It lasted a month or so. I was pretty much unable to function. Barely moved from the sofa for weeks and hardly ate. I’m not sure what triggered it but I’d managed to convince myself that a tiny mistake at work was an act of fraud and I was going to go to jail. I tried to call criminal defence solicitors at 3am who wanted nothing to do with me as I’d actually done nothing wrong, tried to hand myself into the police, who again didn’t want to know, handed my notice at work etc. But it passed after about a month.

Then I had another episode a few months later, almost but not as bad for about a month. Again I was crippled with fear and could barely get up out of bed. The last episode was a year later lasting only 2 weeks but still as crippling. In between I’d say I’m an anxious person but I don’t have anxiety. Some days I feel it coming back but so far it hasn’t surfaced again.

So i do believe it’s possible to have isolated bursts. I’m not saying that’s the same as Hinch but I’d hate for people to think back at the tough times I had and the people who supported me through it to think I’d just made it up for attention.

People who suffer from long term anxiety and still manage to get up and function amaze me. Those short episodes nearly broke me. I couldn’t live like that all the time.
❤

Mumoffive

I'm unimportant as well, and like it that way. I just post pics of my dog and nice pictures I've taken of things while I'm out with her.
I'd used zoflora for years and was on a zoflora page on fb, saw them reference MH and checked it out. Then as she grew in followers and the swipe ups/ads and unsafe practise started I tuned out. Found TOMM and saw her story on how she'd been bullied by the army and watched her in tears and it confirmed my instincts about her.
Now I follow just to see what bullshit she'll come out with next.. and to obviously share it on here
Who is TOMM?