Mrs Hinch #20 She can keep plastic plants alive... keep swiping up so her bank balance thrives!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree!
On that note im going to bed to worry if the doors locked, the ovens off, if all the curtains are closed properly and that the house wont burn down if I do go to sleep because some one had the TV volume on the wrong number!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Okay why are we all speculating about this dis dad, lmm and chl? Its what they want.. attention attention attention just like the hinch!

I wouldnt trust any of them as far as i could throw them.
I like thedisdad and clean honest. They've had the balls to do a live and call her out. @Therealhousewifeofherts did this too. She got a lot of abuse too but she stuck by on what she believed in and spoke up. If people did this then maybe these influencers would be more truthful. I've had abuse from the barmy army because I put stuff on my insta. Not as bad as @Chronic_Illness_And_I , may I add but hinch cant get away with doing what's shes doing and her army to attack. It's not right. More people should start speaking up

• Heart
Reactions: 20
still quiet on the Hinch front, not even a peep from Gretal.

The last time she was this quiet without any explanation/warning she was in hospital :unsure:

That probably isn't the case this time, maybe that's more to do with the way I look at things, I always, always think the worst possible scenario in any situation! She's more than likely pissed off about something and is having a sulk.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck me ive been sat on the toilet for the past hour trying to catch up with the comments. Luckily the bog smells dorgeous even after I’ve done poo poo for mummas! Just gonna wipe my arse with some diluted zoflora and pinkeh. ATB x

😂😂😂😂😂👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OCD is thrown around like anxiety these days. Twats
I don’t know much about OCD so I can’t really comment but I do feel like I need to say something about anxiety and this isn’t to stick up for Hinch.

I have a friend with crippling anxiety. It’s scary, and for years I had no clue how to deal with it. I googled, researched etc tried to empathise but still I just didn’t get it.

Then I had my first episode. It lasted a month or so. I was pretty much unable to function. Barely moved from the sofa for weeks and hardly ate. I’m not sure what triggered it but I’d managed to convince myself that a tiny mistake at work was an act of fraud and I was going to go to jail. I tried to call criminal defence solicitors at 3am who wanted nothing to do with me as I’d actually done nothing wrong, tried to hand myself into the police, who again didn’t want to know, handed my notice at work etc. But it passed after about a month.

Then I had another episode a few months later, almost but not as bad for about a month. Again I was crippled with fear and could barely get up out of bed. The last episode was a year later lasting only 2 weeks but still as crippling. In between I’d say I’m an anxious person but I don’t have anxiety. Some days I feel it coming back but so far it hasn’t surfaced again.

So i do believe it’s possible to have isolated bursts. I’m not saying that’s the same as Hinch but I’d hate for people to think back at the tough times I had and the people who supported me through it to think I’d just made it up for attention.

People who suffer from long term anxiety and still manage to get up and function amaze me. Those short episodes nearly broke me. I couldn’t live like that all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The last time she was this quiet without any explanation/warning she was in hospital :unsure:

That probably isn't the case this time, maybe that's more to do with the way I look at things, I always, always think the worst possible scenario in any situation! She's more than likely pissed off about something and is having a sulk.
I’m betting that Jamie’s at the gym and she’s stuck in the egg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
OCD is thrown around like anxiety these days. Twats
It really is! And I actually have OCD and find it so insulting when people say ‘I hate a tidy house I’m so OCD’ 🤦🏼‍♀️
On that note im going to bed to worry if the doors locked, the ovens off, if all the curtains are closed properly and that the house wont burn down if I do go to sleep because some one had the TV volume on the wrong number!!!
Exactly, and I just have to go and wash my hands about 4 more times before I can settle down and sleep. I wish all these people who throw the word OCD really knew what it was like to live with it. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone :(

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’m betting that Jamie’s at the gym and she’s stuck in the egg
Betting first thing she puts up tomorrow is apologising for the silence and how she didnt post because she wanted to spend time with bug boy (but really, like you said, he's at the "gym" and she's stuck in the egg :ROFLMAO:)

She makes it so obvious that she lurks here

• Haha
View attachment 13410You’re welcome Soph.... 🙄
Yet she still got it wrong as it was silver copse on the fence and silver birch & white daisy on the sleepers, god she's thick at times

I spotted that as well. I wonder if she’s reporting back or is she a secret hater
My opinion is that after LMM had her input on her thread on tattle that she finally saw the light and is now anti grinch, there's nothing to report back to the grinch that the grinch can't find and see for herself, but I didn't see LMM comments on the live (I didn't watch it live and the comments didn't load) so I'd be interested to know what they said.

I’ve just had my main Instagram page blocked by her and I don’t post anything about her on there or Facebook. I’ve just started commenting on here and I commented on dis dads live so she’s watching or has someone doing it for her.
I've actually named my insta account on these threads a few times and she's not blocked me...yet

Absolutely no need! 😤
48 (I think) bottles of poison 😬🤢🤬

I don’t know much about OCD so I can’t really comment but I do feel like I need to say something about anxiety and this isn’t to stick up for Hinch.

I have a friend with crippling anxiety. It’s scary, and for years I had no clue how to deal with it. I googled, researched etc tried to empathise but still I just didn’t get it.

Then I had my first episode. It lasted a month or so. I was pretty much unable to function. Barely moved from the sofa for weeks and hardly ate. I’m not sure what triggered it but I’d managed to convince myself that a tiny mistake at work was an act of fraud and I was going to go to jail. I tried to call criminal defence solicitors at 3am who wanted nothing to do with me as I’d actually done nothing wrong, tried to hand myself into the police, who again didn’t want to know, handed my notice at work etc. But it passed after about a month.

Then I had another episode a few months later, almost but not as bad for about a month. Again I was crippled with fear and could barely get up out of bed. The last episode was a year later lasting only 2 weeks but still as crippling. In between I’d say I’m an anxious person but I don’t have anxiety. Some days I feel it coming back but so far it hasn’t surfaced again.

So i do believe it’s possible to have isolated bursts. I’m not saying that’s the same as Hinch but I’d hate for people to think back at the tough times I had and the people who supported me through it to think I’d just made it up for attention.

People who suffer from long term anxiety and still manage to get up and function amaze me. Those short episodes nearly broke me. I couldn’t live like that all the time.
A good example of these periodic anxiety attacks is Jake Quickenden, he is doing theatre work at the mo and couldn't perform for one show at the weekend because he had a severe anxiety attack, so it does happen how you say.

Just had a look at the grinchs followers and LMM is still following her, hmmm???

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Someone put that they have paid for a book signing next week and shes not going so at least people are waking up now. I think the disdad and clean honest living did a brilliant job, hats off to them. Its slowly getting about now what she's doing. When I posted on my page yesterday about that eggy chair, I lost 2 followers but gained 6. People are not scared anymore to speak up and that's how it should be
I've lost over 100 when I spoke up...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I've lost over 100 when I spoke up...
I just think that I'd rather have like minded people on my insta. It's stupid when you're scared to speak out. The army don't have a debate though, they just attack end of. I think thedisdad and clean honest living did a really good live yesterday. Joe said at first to act like adults or he was turning off. I'm just happy they took the time to do it. You'll gain more like minded people on your page

Reactions: 13

❤

Reactions: 1
I’m in agreement with the others about this American bloke.

I’ve just watched his stories and he came across as a right twit, particularly the way he speaks in front of , and to, his children, not to mention his filming of unsuspecting people.
I do agree, I've felt uncomfortable watching some of his stuff.. but I think that's his 'thing' , he appears to come across as quite a controversial character, and as ever that wont suit everyone. However, I think it's how he talks and his couldnt give a tit attitude that is needed with her.
I haven't watched the live yet, I'll watch when kids have gone school and its quiet, but I didnt expect us to learn anything new. We're straight on anything she does, his point in the live with CHL is to hopefully educate new people and enlighten some of the army. I think even if it changes a few minds, then it's a few more than there was not harming themselves, and when I spoke to him it was that which was pissing him more than anything

I just think that I'd rather have like minded people on my insta. It's stupid when you're scared to speak out. The army don't have a debate though, they just attack end of. I think thedisdad and clean honest living did a really good live yesterday. Joe said at first to act like adults or he was turning off. I'm just happy they took the time to do it. You'll gain more like minded people on your page
I agree. What makes me laugh is that grinch army asks for cleaning advice everyone but Mrs grinch lol

• Haha
So the Hinch is still missing? :unsure: I see whoever manages her account put up a generic picture of Henry asleep and a random winnie-the-pooh quote to confirm she's there. Seriously! Do they think her Hinchers are that stupid…. no wait, what am I saying?? Course they'd believe that was her 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So the Hinch is still missing? :unsure: I see whoever manages her account put up a generic picture of Henry asleep and a random winnie-the-pooh quote to confirm she's there. Seriously! Do they think her Hinchers are that stupid…. no wait, what am I saying?? Course they'd believe that was her 😂 😂
I think that shes going to say something is wrong and she doesn't feel right. That's when her army will flock more to her and bad mouth more to people who have an opinion. Unless gleam have kicked her arse for being a bint

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.