Mrs Hinch #20 She can keep plastic plants alive... keep swiping up so her bank balance thrives!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Soph! Good to see you spotted your mistake on here and decided to tell your dedicated Army! Please ask them to stop saying I don’t deserve to receive a heart transplant. ATB babes 😘
Oh my god, I heard about that comment - is that you it was aimed at? I was disgusted when I read that.....

• Angry
Reactions: 10
That made me spit my coffee out ...l so so obvious, she called it silver CORPSE 😂😂😂😂 what a twit.

So .. there are clearly no more ‘cleaning tips’ left to be invented in the world so now she will just be selling more and more expensive stuff. With not enough #ad #gifted #aff tags.

That box of crisps left me astounded .... I guess we all kind of knew it was going to happen.

Reactions: 12
oh my gosh, fancy receiving the crisp delivery on a bank holiday monday, such a shock, she had no idea...

Knew who to tag in the story though, but wow what a surprise

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think I started following Grinch at about 800,000 followers. She jumped from a few thousand to a million in the space of about 6 months... So at what point did she get gifted the hand held shark Hoover.. the timelines don't add up for me. She must have been gifted it all very early on considering she was gaining thousands upon thousands of followers a week/month (a lot fake, I know)
She must have been gifted these things super early on??

Reactions: 21
I think I started following Grinch at about 800,000 followers. She jumped from a few thousand to a million in the space of about 6 months... So at what point did she get gifted the hand held shark Hoover.. the timelines don't add up for me. She must have been gifted it all very early on considering she was gaining thousands upon thousands of followers a week/month (a lot fake, I know)
She only started in March 2018 and by October/November she was at a million. It’s doesnt seem plausible really.

Reactions: 13
This is the earliest post I can find of her linking sharkuk.
Highly likely they were in on it from the start.
Screenshot_20190423-213005_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20190423-213005_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
She probably approached all major brands when she first made her account highlighting her sales back ground and struck deals with a lot of them from the get go🙄. Every single moves she makes is tactical. In my mind she approached Shark as Dyson are the leaders in the Market for vacuums and she obviously pitched to them that she can boost there sales ten fold.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She probably approached all major brands when she first made her account highlighting her sales back ground and struck deals with a lot of them from the get go🙄. Every single moves she makes is tactical. In my mind she approached Shark as Dyson are the leaders in the Market for vacuums and she obviously pitched to them that she can boost there sales ten fold.
Well I'd personally rather lick the bits up off my carpet, than buy a shark Hoover now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
and for any Tattlers concerned about the sugar intake, Lucky Charms both at bedtime and again in the morning, sugar levels on point and rising.

Lunch will be an easter egg followed by a tea of crisps and lashings of syrup.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.