Mrs Hinch #20 She can keep plastic plants alive... keep swiping up so her bank balance thrives!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kid you not guys I know what’s she been upto ..she now has 2.4 million followers, Jamie’s been maxing out the credit cards

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I wondered if those commenting on the love video would be blocked. Have you just been blocked tonight?

Just looked at her page..... an hour ago she had 2.3 mil followers. Now at 2.4 mil
But it’s new followers, cos they are having a nosey...not likers 😕

Reactions: 5
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ what's he gonna achieve? He's irrelevant. I highly doubt the woman will speak to him, why would she? And what does he aim to achieve by interviewing her? (I know you agree Jam, questions aren't aimed at you)
I guess it's aimed at me then LOL

At the time I thought the guy was decent, so there was a high probability the woman would speak to him as her story is really tragic and deserves air time. She was treated really badly by the Hinch, and felt strongly enough she came here and shared her story publicly.

I would want more people to know about it if it were me.

Mrs Hinch paints a picture of being a wonderful person who's loving and kind to all, when behind the scenes she's anything but. Most of us have been blocked and others have been in arguments with her. Sophie's removed evidence of the real her such as closing her old Twitter where she told a random to duck off etc But only once it was shown on Tattle.

I thought the lady involved (not Mrs hinch obv lol) would be only too relieved to get a chance to share her story to more people, I personally would 🤷‍♀️

She has nothing to hide, she's doing nothing wrong. She deserves a wider audience though. If this was America and she had screen shots and evidence, she could contact Keemstar or someone similar. Not sure he cares about a Uk cleaning money raking bint with a penchant for shitting on her fans though! 😂

Still her story deserves to be out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just going to put this out there as a relative newcomer to this page based on some of the comments I’ve seen.

I came across Hinch because I was feeling a bit down about how untidy and I clean my house always seemed even though I felt I was doing all I could. I first found Marie Kondo and it made a difference, just getting rid of a lot of crap made keeping things clean and tidy a little bit easier but it wasn’t enough. Telling a friend about it and she gushed about Hinch so I checked her out. Went straight out and bought some Zoflora and pink stuff. Hated Zoflora with a passion. The tiniest bit gave me a headache and then just a quick google search made me realise it was horrible stuff.

Then I became horrified about the amount of chemicals she was using and the use of disposable wipes and drier sheets so I reached out to some fellow mums to see what they thought of it. Almost all agreed but one, and I was told about the organised mum. I liked what she did but she didn’t give me the feeling I would get the show home Hinch had, sI looking back I was still sucked in even though I’d already decided not to buy any of her chemicals and use more natural products.

I still genuinely believed she was just a girl, who liked to clean, had anxiety and was just really really ignorant about her enviromental impact. So I messaged her a few times, nice as anything, asking her to have a think about it and do some research. I feel quite foolish for thinking it would make a difference. I had no idea about insta or what an influencer was.

Anyway, I googled lots looking for people who felt the same way about her environmental impact but didn’t find anything. I found some bitching and moaning about her, how they didn’t like her boring living room anyway and was just put off. Then I found her.

I had no idea about the other stuff. I had no idea she already knew but didn’t give a crap, no idea she probably doesn’t have anxiety and no idea the whole thing was staged.

So coming on here was a breath of fresh air, then I saw all the comments about her appearance, her house being boring etc and wanted to scream out ‘what are you doing, the message will get lost if you donthat’ But I didn’t, as I like to get a feel for a place first. So I sat and watched and watched as others did the same and watched them be politely (or sometimes not) be told to duck off and that it’s against the rules to moderate her if you don’t like it, report it etc

And finally I realised this is a gossip site. Yes lots of people found this please because they are ex hinchers, are pissed off the got sucked in, or just people that saw straight through her and want others to see the same. Not everyone has the same agenda. Some people just want to have a gossip and moan about how annoying she is. If you don’t like it, report it.

Sorry for the long rant!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I guess it's aimed at me then LOL

At the time I thought the guy was decent, so there was a high probability the woman would speak to him as her story is really tragic and deserves air time. She was treated really badly by the Hinch, and felt strongly enough she came here and shared her story publicly.

I would want more people to know about it if it were me.

Mrs Hinch paints a picture of being a wonderful person who's loving and kind to all, when behind the scenes she's anything but. Most of us have been blocked and others have been in arguments with her. Sophie's removed evidence of the real her such as closing her old Twitter where she told a random to duck off etc But only once it was shown on Tattle.

I thought the lady involved (not Mrs hinch obv lol) would be only too relieved to get a chance to share her story to more people, I personally would 🤷‍♀️

She has nothing to hide, she's doing nothing wrong. She deserves a wider audience though. If this was America and she had screen shots and evidence, she could contact Keemstar or someone similar. Not sure he cares about a Uk cleaning money raking bint with a penchant for shitting on her fans though! 😂

Still her story deserves to be out there.
They weren't aimed at you, wait just thinking out loud but on the internet 🤣
I just don't think the woman would want to talk about and relive her ordeal for the sake of his 5000 followers.

Although I cannot bleeping stand him, Dan Wooton is an absolute witch of a man and loves to tear someone down, just check his Twitter feed. He's a Grade A witch.. would love him to go all out on hinch cause he doesn't hold back and has no morals, but he's probably a fan

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just going to put this out there as a relative newcomer to this page based on some of the comments I’ve seen.

I came across Hinch because I was feeling a bit down about how untidy and I clean my house always seemed even though I felt I was doing all I could. I first found Marie Kondo and it made a difference, just getting rid of a lot of crap made keeping things clean and tidy a little bit easier but it wasn’t enough. Telling a friend about it and she gushed about Hinch so I checked her out. Went straight out and bought some Zoflora and pink stuff. Hated Zoflora with a passion. The tiniest bit gave me a headache and then just a quick google search made me realise it was horrible stuff.

Then I became horrified about the amount of chemicals she was using and the use of disposable wipes and drier sheets so I reached out to some fellow mums to see what they thought of it. Almost all agreed but one, and I was told about the organised mum. I liked what she did but she didn’t give me the feeling I would get the show home Hinch had, sI looking back I was still sucked in even though I’d already decided not to buy any of her chemicals and use more natural products.

I still genuinely believed she was just a girl, who liked to clean, had anxiety and was just really really ignorant about her enviromental impact. So I messaged her a few times, nice as anything, asking her to have a think about it and do some research. I feel quite foolish for thinking it would make a difference. I had no idea about insta or what an influencer was.

Anyway, I googled lots looking for people who felt the same way about her environmental impact but didn’t find anything. I found some bitching and moaning about her, how they didn’t like her boring living room anyway and was just put off. Then I found her.

I had no idea about the other stuff. I had no idea she already knew but didn’t give a crap, no idea she probably doesn’t have anxiety and no idea the whole thing was staged.

So coming on here was a breath of fresh air, then I saw all the comments about her appearance, her house being boring etc and wanted to scream out ‘what are you doing, the message will get lost if you donthat’ But I didn’t, as I like to get a feel for a place first. So I sat and watched and watched as others did the same and watched them be politely (or sometimes not) be told to duck off and that it’s against the rules to moderate her if you don’t like it, report it etc

And finally I realised this is a gossip site. Yes lots of people found this please because they are ex hinchers, are pissed off the got sucked in, or just people that saw straight through her and want others to see the same. Not everyone has the same agenda. Some people just want to have a gossip and moan about how annoying she is. If you don’t like it, report it.

Sorry for the long rant!
Don’t be sorry, feel like I could have written this. I was starting to think it was just me.

Reactions: 11

Sorry for the long rant!
Welcome to the pack.

Reactions: 11
I wondered if those commenting on the love video would be blocked. Have you just been blocked tonight?

Just looked at her page..... an hour ago she had 2.3 mil followers. Now at 2.4 mil
I’ve just spotted she now has 2.4 million followers too

Reactions: 2
Too much money and no sense!
That’s 48 bottles of Zoflora! I don’t think I’d ever owned a disinfectant until I found Hinch and bought a bottle of Zoflora. My one and only bottle which is still nearly full two months later.

When I needed to sterilise things for my baby I put them in boiling water. I’ve never felt the need to disinfect everything and I’m pretty healthy and rarely get stomach bugs etc.

Reactions: 16
Okay why are we all speculating about this dis dad, lmm and chl? Its what they want.. attention attention attention just like the hinch!

I wouldnt trust any of them as far as i could throw them.

Reactions: 8
Just a question. Does anyone know how many people in the uk are diagnosed with OCD? Because the Hinch Facebook groups seem to be overrun with them.

I saw one post about a woman who was asking for tips to store her massive haul of cleaning products, and posting a picture she showed about 10 years worth of products which was ‘just her bedroom haul’.

Lots of comments started with maybe she might need to address why she felt she needed so many products (in a non judgemental way) and then she said it was because she had OCD and there were lots of follow up comments from fellow sufferers and people encouraging her behaviour and saying how everyone should be supportive etc. Supportive yes, but not encouraging her OCD which is what Hinch does.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.