Mrs Hinch #20 She can keep plastic plants alive... keep swiping up so her bank balance thrives!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and for any Tattlers concerned about the sugar intake, Lucky Charms both at bedtime and again in the morning, sugar levels on point and rising.

Lunch will be an easter egg followed off by a tea of crisps and lashings of syrup.
Surprised she doesn’t have gestational diabetes at this point. Mind you, like her enoxaparin injections (blood thinners to those who don’t know), I’m sure she’d share her insulin injections with her Army for added sympathy.

Reactions: 9
Surprised she doesn’t have gestational diabetes at this point. Mind you, like her enoxaparin injections (blood thinners to those who don’t know), I’m sure she’d share her insulin injections with her Army for added sympathy.
She reads here, just watch, I predict a salad coming up.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can honestly say, hand on heart Tattlers, I’ve not ever known another adult eat lucky charms cereal. Apologies in advance if any of you are Lucky Charms enthusiasts.

Her eating habits are like that of a stroppy 5 year old who refuses to eat healthy , nutritional food.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I can honestly say, hand on heart Tattlers, I’ve not ever known another adult eat lucky charms cereal. Apologies in advance if any of you are Lucky Charms enthusiasts.

Her eating habits are like that of a stroppy 5 year old who refuses to eat healthy , nutritional food.
I want to know how she stays thin when she has battled with weight.......I'd love her (if your watching soph please explain) to let me in on the secret. I eat quite healthy, exercise more than most and am a ten tonne tessy 😂🤣

She may have lost 8 stone but the band is unclipped.....how does it stay off and continue to drop off?!

Reactions: 18

I have a deep mistrust of anything quite that shade of blue. Her boy's going to come out high as a kite and unable to sleep or sit still at this rate. When I was pregnant, I wouldn't even dye my hair because I read that it could pass through your system into the baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Weirdest shaped bump I've ever seen 🤔
I reckon thats because she's so skinny. It's a miracle really if you think about it, previous weight issues, gastric band, weight loss and skin removal surgery leaving little evidence of scarring or stretch marks, appalling diet with high sugar intake yet puts no weight on despite the gastic band no longer being in position. If we weren't all being assured by MH that everything MH says is true, you'd really stuggle to believe it all. As I say, it really is a miracle. I've heard both WW and Slimming World are looking to add the Hinch Diet to their plans since its so effective at keeping the weight down. Lucky Charms are only 175 syns per bowl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Can I just remind any Hinchers reading that clothing conditioner is not a cleaner nor an air freshener and you don't want it in your sink or saucepans boiling away etc

It is designed to leave a layer on clothes. It is designed to stick to things and not let go. It is in many cases both hormone disrupting, carcinogenic and can cause a whole host of other health issues. And that's after it's been washed off.

They put a bunch of chemicals in it to try to make clothes feel a little less rough. Then they bunged a load of chemical crap in it to try to make them smell of perfume. So you're dealing with straight up chemicals. Read the back of the packets, the health warnings are there.

Ironically they were invented when people used to hang washing on the line and they could become stiff if it wasn't windy enough. Many people now dry their clothes in tumble dryers and that softens clothes by itself, so it's not even necessary.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Yes, you could so see her on one of those Fussy Eaters documentaries that used to come on BBC3.

Reactions: 11
I have a deep mistrust of anything quite that shade of blue. Her boy's going to come out high as a kite and unable to sleep or sit still at this rate. When I was pregnant, I wouldn't even dye my hair because I read that it could pass through your system into the baby!
I have an allergy to that shade of blue! It's really not good. Fortunately my body is really reactive to anything that's not good for it, so I can tell after a few licks. I once bought a blue icecream cone back in the day before I learnt more and binned it after 2 licks :sick: I'd feel quite naseaus trying to eat that breakfast, I'm sure she binned it though I feel they are paying her to promote it. She has a new favourite every few weeks,

Like when Zoella used to make herself posh breakfasts like tomatoes on the vine grilled etc and Alfie would come down and have a bowl of coco pops, with the bowl being filmed and talked about, and the packet it full view 😂

She thinks we are stupid.

Btw #AD Sophie on the Lucky Charms.. :rolleyes: 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh good the teapot has come back...time to sqeegee the stairs now ? Or how about some sewing????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This might be me being tired, but on that link isn’t she basically having a conversation with herself using two different accounts? 👀
I thought that aswell but then realised that the posters name was blacked out and she was tagging Sophie Rose barker.... then the Hinch replied with Sophie rose Hinchliffe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Does Dr Beckman (owned by delta pronatuta) test on animals. Having a bleeping nightmare trying to find out online

Reactions: 4
Those lucky charms are made in the states as it's not legal to manufacture stuff in the EU with the dyes they use. Like how the EU fruit loops look very different.

This is the ingredients with warnings, everyone would be best avoiding them let alone if you're pregnant.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Oat Flour, Corn Syrup**, Modified Corn Starch**, Corn Starch**, Dextrose, Salt, Gelatin, Acidity Regulator: Trisodium Phosphate, Tartrazine*, Sunset Yellow*, Allura Red*, Brilliant Blue*, Flavouring, * May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children, ** Produced from Genetically Modified Maize

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I have an allergy to that shade of blue! It's really not good. Fortunately my body is really reactive to anything that's not good for it, so I can tell after a few licks. I once bought a blue icecream cone back in the day before I learnt more and binned it after 2 licks :sick: I'd feel quite naseaus trying to eat that breakfast, I'm sure she binned it though I feel they are paying her to promote it. She has a new favourite every few weeks,

Like when Zoella used to make herself posh breakfasts like tomatoes on the vine grilled etc and Alfie would come down and have a bowl of coco pops, with the bowl being filmed and talked about, and the packet it full view 😂

She thinks we are stupid.

Btw #AD Sophie on the Lucky Charms.. :rolleyes:🤣

Absolutely .... she had a big box of #gifted cereal from Kellogg’s didn’t she? Now she’s moved on to another sponsor. Transparent, shallow, greedy and self centred.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think I started following Grinch at about 800,000 followers. She jumped from a few thousand to a million in the space of about 6 months... So at what point did she get gifted the hand held shark Hoover.. the timelines don't add up for me. She must have been gifted it all very early on considering she was gaining thousands upon thousands of followers a week/month (a lot fake, I know)
She must have been gifted these things super early on??
Her home was decorated when she started her account yet her wallpaper was gifted. Alot of stuff with her stuff doesn't add up.

Reactions: 17
Those lucky charms are made in the states as it's not legal to manufacture stuff in the EU with the dyes they use. Like how the EU fruit loops look very different.

This is the ingredients with warnings, everyone would be best avoiding them let alone if you're pregnant.

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Oat Flour, Corn Syrup**, Modified Corn Starch**, Corn Starch**, Dextrose, Salt, Gelatin, Acidity Regulator: Trisodium Phosphate, Tartrazine*, Sunset Yellow*, Allura Red*, Brilliant Blue*, Flavouring, * May have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children, ** Produced from Genetically Modified Maize
Mmmn, delicious, love a bit of Tartrazine and Trisodium Phosphate in the morning 🥣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.