Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pocoyo

It’s pretty obvious that the fucking hincliffes are on here. I hope you’re reading this message.

How does she know what ATV means? It could be a typo, they’re next to each other on a keyboard.
Tattlers are trolls 🤔🤔 you sure Hinch!
I haven’t been a member long but I know for a fact no one on this thread has ever told you or one of your cult members to jump off a cliff or to go die!
Yes we call you the grinch, yes we call your dog a fat bastard and yes we call your husband vestie No the nicknames aren’t perfect but we’re just taking the piss and having a laugh about some of the stupid, cringeworthy beggy shit that is on your insta

Every time you wag your pointy claw of blame in tattlers direction, there are 3 pointy claws point right back at you!!
Address your nasty followers, they’re the real fucking trolls!! Just be honest to yourself and to the people that hang onto your every word, that you aren’t perfect and that you make mistakes and if someone points a mistake out, apologise and correct it like a normal person, don’t let that army of cunts that follow you rip into people for expressing their opinion!!
Mr Hinch, Mrs Hinch you are the biggest culprits of bullying and trolling, sort yourselves and your followers out!
P.S your dog looks a denta stick away from type 2 diabetes. Sort it out.
Rant over. All the fucking vest ✌🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I hated her line “If your page isn’t bullying then why does it make me feel bad?”

That’s like me messaging Michelle Keegan saying “If your face isn’t a direct personal attack on me then why does it make me feel ugly?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Why does even breakfast have to be savoury? Apart from his Ella pouches and randomly shaped fruit I have never seen little R eat anything sweet. Like traditional pancakes, normal pancakes, not radish and kiwi pancakes or anything random. Not all sweet normal foods are bad.
He does have 4 litres of apple juice a day though. So maybe that’s his sweet allowance? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 83

Houseandhome

HLB - you are not the only one to feel that way. Thank you for sharing your experience and also showing people the reality of what is important. It’s obviously not bullying. Everyone can see that. Including Mrs hinch, she will just want her customers to see it as trolls/ bullying to protect her business “Mrs Hinch Ltd” rather then choosing to protect her customers mental health. The points that you are making of your experience are completely valid. Only you know how you have felt! Thanks for sharing as I’m sure it will help lots of people who have felt the same.

I don’t know how Mrs Hinch can say it’s lies? How does she know how HLB has been feeling? What gives her the right to publicly try and invalidate HLB feelings? If her business is having a negative impact on her customers mental health should this not be addressed?

Many woman have a desire to be the best mum/ home maker that they can be. Many woman take pride in their house. If you are going to create a business with a fictional character that exploits these feelings for the purpose of financial gain then you should know that it can and will have a negative effect on people. Like advertisements that work on the basis “you can have a better lifestyle if you buy this product”. In doing this your account is implying that the real life reality of parenting is inferior to the fabricated lifestyle that you are promoting. You are attempting to bring people down so that they buy said product to make them happy again.

Is mrs hinch telling the truth to say her daily content of 30 stories takes 7.5 minutes to film/produce/edit. It may take that to watch it but not to produce it surely? It’s ok to say I didn’t have as much time as I wanted with my child today as I was working. But don’t fabricate that it takes 7.5 minutes to produce your content to show a lifestyle to your audience that is not achievable to follow in 7.5 minutes and then defend yourself by saying it takes 7.5 minutes so you can do all this AND still be fully present in your child’s company. The only way that your content could take 7.5 minutes to create is if you were doing a completely unstaged and unplanned 7.5 minute live into your day.

Her whole response ‘leave ME alone” erm hang on a second! Her account expolits mums, it expolits parenting and exploits woman. Why doesn’t she leave mums alone, leave parenting alone and leave woman alone! The account exploits people’s emotions in order to make them purchase then when people speak out about the negative emotions that has been created the accounts response is that they can’t express their feelings or call their feelings lies. To bring out a book and try and hide the negative impact your account is having on real peoples mental health as trolling (to be fair I have never seen actual real troll comments?!) is unbelievably disgusting.

To the companies who are supporting it
penguin / all on the board / gleam / p & g / Stacey Solomon / b n m / eBay / many others ...

Is this how you see woman? Are you proud of this fictional character? Is the fictional character that’s been created really a good role model as a mum/ wife/ friend? It’s it real? Is it attainable? How is it really making people feel? Are you happy to support these feelings? These people are not trolls or liars they are real people with real feelings that are valid who have become victims to this account.

How would people live if they followed mrs hinch ltd advice. People are starting to speak out about the negative impact that this is having/ has had on their own mental health. What an absolutely brave thing to do. These are the people we should be proud of.

And yet when they do speak out they are being made out as liars, told that their feelings are not valid, labelled as being the ones who are bully’s or trolls. Keep speaking out. You know the truth. We know the truth. Mrs hinch Ltd and her team will also know that your not lying when you speak out. However they would rather continue with what their doing knowing that this will continue to have a detrimental effect on their future customers mental health. However sales is their priority not their customers feelings.

I remember what it was like to have a baby and I wanted to give my baby everything. Mrs Hinch Ltd does not get to define what that “everything” is. It is most certainly not purchasing and consuming so many products. I am so grateful that this account was not around at the time. My heart breaks for every new mum who has consciously or subconsciously felt that this lifestyle she has fabricated is achievable and try and attain to it. When they should be feeling so proud of themselves of becoming a new mum, facing the daily challenges and enjoying them cuddles with their own precious baby.

If you are reading this and your a real woman or real mum, living a real life be so so proud of you!

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Gossipgerl94

FCFC8B0C-B1D9-42E7-BC5F-2EA865401F70.jpeg

Spotted at my local Tesco

I mean imagine looking for a Grinch bumper sticker online, ordering it, anticipating its arrival, and then slapping it on your car for all to see as they drive behind you.

Special breed these Hinchers

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Oh, and my friend says Hinch is a massive brat and Jamie is, I quote, “a fucking nasty cunt”. He is on her payroll as her “manager”

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

xxallie

Never commented before but I have a title thread..
While the Hinch is comment patrolling, she got her army doing the trolling

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Houseandhome

I can’t works out if she’s an actress getting it completely so wrong or she’s a narcissist? She does a lot that suggests narcissism especially how when people call her out on her behaviour she says its them with the problem (ie. by labelling them as trolls) and then portrays herself as a victim. No my lovelies, the victims are the people who are believing Mrs hinch lies, the ones who are feeling bad about real life as she acts out this advertisement life as a real life, the ones who are speaking out about her and then labelled as trolls, the ones who suffer with real anxiety while she makes a mockery out of anxiety and mental health, the ones who have been truly effected by actual trolls not someone who is pretending that it’s happening to them to stop the truth coming out that their content is not their real life and is produced for the purpose of making an income. A definition of conman/woman “ someone who cheats or tricks someone by gaining their trust and persuading them to believe something that is not true” if your content is not your true life and your pretending it is for the purpose of making money then that means your a conman/conwoman.

It’s coming more and more to light that there are a growing amount of people who are seeing through her act. Thank you to those that speak out without you doing so I would still believe her.

Trolls are people that use the internet to abuse/ threaten other people. No one agrees with this. 🙄 A LOT of people on tattle/ Instagram are speaking out about their thoughts on her account. When lots of people are sharing similar thoughts / opinions about her account it is not about trolling. The definition would be that of a community, association or a group. Conspiracy is plotting to do something that is harmful or unlawful, which is a completely inaccurate way to describe what is going on.
An individual or a group of individuals are not bad people because they have a negative opinion of the work that Mrs hinch does.

A narcissist will use negative words/ terms against the people who are speaking out about them in order to protect their real intentions from being revealed. Using words like conspiracy / trolls suggests to me that she is a narcissist.

The other thing that is used as a comeback is jealousy or bitterness. Ok 👌 I am proud of myself for who I am and what I do. I am also very proud of lots of woman who I know personally or celebrities for many things such as their kindness, raising awareness, work achievements, personal achievements and doing this while being the hearts to their own family and home. And I’m sure they do all this with still managing to hoover and cook a tasty meal! We are woman! There is so much more to woman then Cleaning and cooking. These are the woman I learn from, that are inspirational and that make me proud to be a woman. Do I want mrs hinch role or possessions? No. Am I jealous: no. Am I bitter? No. 🙄

After reviewing what Mrs hinch stands for in my opinion the work that she does is degrading to woman and families. I can see why so many people have a problem with her account. I think it’s a positive thing to bring these issues to light.

Not only does her account make her money from people who are being manipulated by her. But she is also making an additional income by those that don’t agree with her by continuing to be a follower, by providing her with content, by viewing her stories. She is playing the fans just as much as she is playing the people who can see through her. I say we all unfollow her and share her stories on here so that she can not make money from us! Let’s watch her followers fall 🙋🏽‍♂️ Maybe then the manipulated ones may wonder what’s happening.

Some ideas for future threads!

All on the board, what a shame
Please check what Mrs hinch does for fame

Oh no vestlife, the people on tattle are telling the truth
Let’s say their trolls to hide all the proof

Poor me, poor me I didn’t want to burden you for free
Instead I’ll sell a book and make a fortune, well this is me!

Oh no all these clever woman speaking out who’ve realised I’m a scam.
With 200 threads I’m more popular on tattle then what I pretend on Instagram.

I can’t go live, if it’s unedited my customers might see.
My true colours, I’m a con artist not doing this for free.

Oh manipulated fans you will never know what you all mean to me.
I hide it because i use you for money, there’s no sentiment you’ll see.

Mrs Hinchs manipulated fans do with this what you will
It will be you working your socks off to foot her next bill.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Eddypeter

VIP Member
Sophie - I think to be honest all we want is the truth. Any one can be an influencer but one with 3.5 million (true figure unknown obvs) should be a responsible one. You have been in the Instagram world long enough, read many tattle threads so surely you must see that what people want to see is not in any way unreasonable. Just for you to be honest about timescales, the reality of having work done, be relatable, the truth about what things cost, address the dangerous practices you’ve been called out for. That’s all. There’s nothing malicious like you’ve made out on tattle. A teeny minority may take it too far but that doesn’t mean you can brandish every single person a troll for having a query.
Until you grow up and actually start learning you will forever be stuck in your pity party.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I'm not allowed to say anything but they have been filming cash in the attic, thick cunts actually came up and if you look in the memory corner you will see me behind that stinking cuddle clock 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 61